Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow22cat

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm
Name: Rachel or Shadow, either one. razz
sex: female
pets I have now: a Turkish Van cat named Tasha for short or Natasha.
Favorite type of pet: hmmm... I like all pets. But, since I've had a dog, cats, and fish before, I'll have to say those. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:41 pm
Name: Rachel
sex: female
pets I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 5 parrots, and 7 rat ladies!
Favorite type of pet: hmm.. Probably birds

heart  

superpeeps85

hockeydreamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm
Name:Jenna
Location razz ennsylvania
Sex:Female
Pets: 1 female black cat and one Yellow Lab.
Favorite type of pet:Cats and dogs. I can't choose!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm
Name: Tesse
Sex: Female
Pets: A newfoundland, chow, german shepard mix, A german shepard, A polmerain, terrier mix, 3 cats ( dont know the breed ), 3 gerbils, and 1 hamster. Also my siters dogs are living with us and they are a female and male chiwawa mixes.
Favorite type of pet: I prefer dogs but love all!
I like helping out at the humane society and try to do it once a week but I can get busy with taking care of the animals, soccer, taekwondo, horseback riding, and school. As you just read I also like soccer A LOT its my favorite sport and I have to idmitt am pretty good, but i moslty like to play gollee ( can be lazy ). I have 2 sisters. And like to draw..but mostly chibis. And thats all I have to say about myself  

kibagirl24

cinracwil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm
Hi. My name is Jason, and I live in Massachusetts. I have two cats, and years ago I also had 3 guinea pigs. When I was a kid we had two dogs, and also a cockatiel as well as gerbils, and so there have always been pets in my family for as long as I can remember. My favorite type of pet would probably be cats and also guinea pigs; I also have always wanted to get a rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm
HI~ I'm Gia, I live in the Philippines. I currently have 2 hamsters and I'm saving money to buy them a plastic cage. I've already gotten 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, 2 turtles and a fish. I love cats and we take care of one in my school. I REEEEAAALY like drawing ~ and yes, it's anime. I'm currently working on how to draw animals and backgrounds ~  

sky garden

Christizzle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm
Hi there!
I suppose I should probably do this A) so you can all know a bit about me since, I'll probably be posting here a lot and B) because I'm bored.

My name's Christina, I'm 19 and live in the Seattle area of Washington state.
I have quite a bit of experience with dogs (not trying to brag or anything =p ), as well as some experience with snakes, birds, hamsters, mice and guinea pigs.
I've been in 4-H for many years, just aged out this year actually. My current dog is named Sadie, she is a border collie mix I got from the pound. I am very proud of her because when I got her she didn't know anything, she had been neglected and was a backyard breeder dog. She had several litters of puppies in her previous home. It took a lot of hard work for me to train her because she didn't know anything but I've gotten many 1st place and champion ribbons with her. I love her to pieces. I also do AKC agility, obedience and rally with her. I also have 2 other dogs, a yellow lab named Cowboy (that my stepdad does hunting trials with) and a rottweiler, Brewster (that doesn't realize he's a rottweiler, he doesn't do any activities he's an oldie).
Now, onto my other animals. I have a parakeet, 2 guinea pigs (that I did cavy 4-H with too) named Cupcake and Petunia and an albino rat snake named Zephyr.
At the moment I am in training to become a Vet Tech and really enjoying school.

So yeah, that's me. : )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 pm
Hello everyone you can all me Kichuna, Kichu, or Kich, it dose not matter to me. I currently live in Washington Sate and have for most of my life. I was born in Texas and moved when I was 6 years old. I'm 22 years old. When I was little kid I would tell people that I wanted to be a dog when I grew up, sometimes I still wish that I could. Friday, she was a Lab/mix, was the last animal that I owned and was but down back in November of 2007 due to old age so right now I'm in between dogs. Most of my experince with dealing with animals currently has do with dogs but I'm in school right now to become a Veterinary Technician.

UMMM thats kind of odd that there are four people in Washington on one page counting myself.  

Kichuna

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

gothyc_rose

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Hi, I go by dotsy, and am 31, I live in Oklahoma, and live on a farm. I have 5 cats, Tinky a torti shell calico, Aziza a white with orange brushed on her nose and tail, Slugger a siamese cross, Odo, which is slugger's sister, also a siamese cross, and Hershey a black with brown on him, the youngest of them all. I've got five dogs. Spanky a 4 year old sable pom, booger, a 3 year old black pom, both males, Gabby a 2 year old black pom female, she's the tiniest at only 3 lbs. Ralphy a black and white pom, peke, and king charles spanial mix, then last but not least Max a great pyrenese, anatolian shephard cross. 2 horses, Trigger a 3 year old palomino gelding. He's gorgeous, turning the most brilliant gold in the summer, and the purest of white in the winter, then Okie Joe, a 7 year old sorrel miniature stallion which stands 30 inches tall. I also have a goat, a nubian whether named jingles. We are going to be getting another anatolian cross, as Max is a Livestock Guardian Dog, and he keeps up after the horses. There are 5 total including my 2, the other three are also miniatures. Easy belle, and blue dapple also 30 inches tall. Baby girl, a sorrel at only 29 inches tall, she is 4 years old, and then Shylo a 1 1/2 year old blue which is only 20 inches tall. She's a dwarf. We have chickens, they are pretty fun to watch. Our farm is in the process growing, by adding nannie goats and a breedable male. We are going to be using the goats milk after the goats have weaned thier youngsters to make soaps. Our critters are our pets, yet they also have a purpose in our home.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm
Hello there I'm Jennifer. I'm 25 and live Louisiana I have one dog he's 11 months old half chihuahua and half rat terrier. His name is Monkey and we call him at times our little baby. He's spoiled and knows it but very sweet and I love to talk about him can't you tell.

More about his mom I'm working on my GED and hoping to get into college by next year. I do like drawing in my spare time and recently started trying to write short stories my little dog is my muse.

JennySpookehGirl

Interesting Genius

8,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sky Blue Faerie

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:46 am
Whoops. Missed the introduction thread and jumped right in. Just call me faerie. It is an archaic spelling of the word fairy. I am 27 and am owned by 4 cats. Two grown cats and two kittens that were born in our shed. I hope that soon I can get a fish aquarium or some kind of small furry rodent.

I love all animals and have had pets all my life. My parents have even told me about Bobbi, a bob tail cat who appointed herself my guardian when I was an infant.

My mother is a farmer so every where we lived as a kid we had animals and vegetable patches. Even when we lived on a military base (dad was a marine) we had bunnies, kitties, fish, and many other animals and I was taught very early a deep respect for all living things, even the ones destine for the dinner table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 am
Name: Shiso
Pets I have now: 1 fish, 6 lovebirds, 2 guinea pigs
Pet I've always wanted: Many, many different kinds of fish. They fascinate me and I heart them :3
Oh, and (IF POSSIBLE) a seagull or owl :3
And a cat  

Tanzama -CCV-

m e l o d i c c r a y o n

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 pm
I'm Mimi James. I live in Canada. I'm 13. I am, as you see a female. I have 2 gerbils. Connor and Lily. Their married. They might have kids soon. My favorite type of pet are dogs! They are so cute and playful! Anyway that's pretty much me!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 am
Hello, my name is Tansy.
Here's a picture of me.
User Image

I am thirteen years old, live in Massachusetts (commonwealth ftw) and am and animal lover.
I one day hope to own my own exotic veterinary practice.
I have three goats, two dogs, a betta fish, a rabbit, and a hedgehog.
I've always wanted a pet rat >3<

tanacetum vulgare

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image
Hey, my name is Lisa. I'm 19 years old, I live in Michigan and am female.
I have four parakeets (Sunny, Romeo, Juliet, Louis) and three cats (Bubby, Fluffy, Muffin). The other pets in our family (which of course aren't mine, per say) are two Chow Chows (Teddy, Lobis), a Beagle(Gent), a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Ruby) and Chibi, our dwarf hamster.
Also, my sister has a cat too (Brownie) who is the sister of Muffin.
We had another cat who we had to put to sleep back in 07 due to terminal kidney failure. He too was named Fluffy.

We've had countless other pets in the past. Mainly cats. Also, at one point, a Pomeranian. I also had two ducks (Bambi, Faline) this past summer, raised from infancy. xp
We brought them to a farm in September, I believe, where they now live with tons of other ducks. And chickens. And roosters. o3o

My favorite animal is hard to decide. I love both cats and birds. So, it's a tie between the two. : P
User Image

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces