Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Kairi-chan, if they have pocky, can you get me some? If they don't, just get me anything," she grinned.

"Anything for me is good. I just don't want anything sweet..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 am
"can you see if they have any of those american poptart thingies? if they don't, i'll eat anything."  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 am
"Alright. So 2 Pocky, PopTart, and ... are there any type of snackfood that isn't sweet? ... Sandwich for you!" Kairi says heading to the back room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:06 pm
"By the way, I heard there was gonna be a Halloween event at the school."

"Oohh! The spooky stuff, huh?"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:38 pm
Kairi re-appears with the snack foods on little plates. "That reminds me, Tamaki and I were going to coordinate costumes. We still do not know what we are going to be though."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 pm
"hmmm.... thinking time!" sora exclaims, putting on a serious face and adopting a thinking pose  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:07 pm
"What would be coordinating costumes? I know last year Artem and Tamaki were characters from Harry Potter. I could do another book themed costume." That was when it hit Kairi like a stack of bricks. "MY BOOK!" Kairi said happily nd ran over to pick up the book she was reading. The title 'Eyes Like Stars' written over the top with Blue Cursive writing. "I could go as Beatrice, and Tamaki could be Ariel or Nate!" Kairi was thrilled with her idea

((OOC: if you are wondering, this is and amazing and real book. information is found here))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 pm
((ooc: looooove that book!!!!!))
"that's a fantabulous idea!" sora exclaimed "however, i think, tamaki-senpai would have to be ariel, since he gets ariel's pouty moods. but maybe he would be nate because he's so chivalrous.. gah this is hard!!" sora flumped down on a sofa and propped her head on her hands, frowning in thought. suddenly another thought came to her. "kairi-chan, if tamaki-senpai is going with you, who is artem supposed to go with?"  

Stylish Sora-chan

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:27 pm
It dawned on Kairi that Artem had not ade an appearence in quite some time. "I honestly do not know where that child has run off too. I have not seen hi prom. He might have gone back to greece to see his family for a little while. I bet Tamaki knows." Kairi said forming her own thinking face.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 pm
Ruuko knocked on the door to the Host's room. this time he had gloves on for some reason. also he seemed a lot more at ease. "Buona sera a tutti. Good evening everyone!" he said waving with his non-Mechanical hand. he was still not wanting others to find out about it. "Come state facendo? How are you all?" he walked over to a table and smiled cheerfully.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 pm
"Hi, Ruuko-chan!" Kairi said happily. "I am good. I just got some snacks. Do you want anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 am
Ruuko plopped onto a couch and rested his arm's on the back of it. "Got any Bignè" he once again said in italian. He had spent a while in Italy doing a Comedy Routine called KGB Clowns. it was a big hit but he was still a student here and he would very much like to be among friends.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 am
"ruuko-san!!" sora exclaimed " how are you?" she sat down on the couch next to him. "how was italy? and what's bigne?" ((ooc: did you really go to italy? cuz if you did i am soooo jealous!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 pm
Kairi froze with an 'ehhhh' expression on her face. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I do not carry tht snack food. I will ask Artem to place that down inour next order though. I would love to try some."

Tamaki rushs tp re-enter the room as he had heard Kairi's reply. "WE DON'T HAVE A SNACK THAT PLEASES THE CUSTOMER!" He says loudly. Tamaki had never had something like this happen, so it was natural for him to freak out.

Artem nonchalantly walked in the open door. "I already ordered a shipment."

Kairi sighed. "Phew. Problem solved." She smiled lightly.

Artem lifted up his glasses, "But you my dear have stirred up quite some drama. Are you aware that Hikaru is back?"

Kairi suddenly dropped her head so the bangs would cover her eyes.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm
((actually no but i am learning the language so i feel very italian right now))

Ruuko looked at Sora. "it was very nice. the people there are so friendly." he then straightened up and looked at her. "It's just italian for Cream Puff." he then watched as Kairi somewhat freaked out that they did not have it. "it sure has been a while."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff