Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 am
"Who said anything about me having confidence in his abilities? He's only alive still because I need him as bait. There's no doubt in my mind he'll fight Valis but, Seth will never be able to win." Diz replied not looking away from the sky and completely ignoring the next part of the conversation, knowing full well that he could be part of the reason demons are staying away or atleast what he was making. Diz thought to himself silently as he watched clouds float across the sky merging with each other.

((... I'm keeping out of it.))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:31 pm
"Your hiding something." she said, landing on her feet. "No matter. Time for a plan of action. Let's think this through, do we wanna be sneaky kickass or all out 'IMA GONNA KILL YOU!!!'?

[[*blows raspberry at Nutrino* you agree, right wolfffy?]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm
Dazeray rolled her eyes, "Will you quit arguing? What matters is kiling Valis."
Dazeray said the last part almost with an eager tone. She surprised herself at the sudden bloodlust. Kimo jumped off Dazeray and landed on Diz's shoulder. He curled his tail around Diz's neck.
Been a while, Diz. I have a favor to ask of you...

[[Yush. I think Valis needs to stop god-moding. I think he should stay alive- otherwise superheroing isn't fun - but he should at least have a scratch! *glares at Wildear* C'mon! At least let one of us knock him on his butt...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm
"Hello, waitng on an answer here! If we gonna kill this piece of s**t we gotta know what's shaking." Atlanta said, rather irratated at being ignored." I vote we start sneaky, then when we get busted get all 'a** KICKIN TIME, MWAHAHAHA DIE! I could even teach those with mental abilities to direct items, though it might be more difficult for you having just gotten them, Diz. Mental can be used for so much. I once knew a woman who could make things invisible by re-aligning the particles to coincide with her brainwaves. Tranzlation: she made things invisible with mental. I have not yet unlocked this, though if I could find someone to teach us, it could come in handy with Valis." She said, making one of Dazeray's chains slowly lift and sway like a snake, then smack a large bug crawling across the ground.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 pm
Dazeray laughed and sighed. An image of driving a stake through Valis' still heart flashed through her head. Dazeray snickered at it.
You see, Diz, Kimo continued with waiting for Diz's response, I'm afraid something that I have been avoiding and ignoring is happening to Dazeray. I think she is developing a split-personality.
"A what?" Dazeray asked, feeling curious.
Its where your balance of good and bad splits into two people inside you. I'm afraid that the incident at the hospital scared 'good Dazeray' senseless, and in return, her bad side came out and took over.
Dazeray smirked, "Get a hold or yourself, Kimolu. I'm not a 'bad Dazeray'. Its the same 'ol me. Nothing has changed."
Dazeray jumped in sudden excitement, "I totally forgot to smack that clerk back there for staring at me! Well, at least I have something to do on the way back to the house..."
Kimo sighed.
Any more comments?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 pm
"Oh, can we keep, her, please please please ? I'll keep hr in my own room, and train her, and if she shits on the carpet i'll clean it up!" Atlanta said, barely keeping from giggling.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 am
Diz looked at the two girls then rolled his eyes slightly then turned his head to face Kimo. I see what you mean. What is it you want me to do? Diz looked back towards the girls and decided to give Atlanta an answer. "I'm in agreement with your plan sneaky first and if we are caught then we bust out all guns blazing."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:46 am
Seth rubbed his eyes quickly before going back to tapping the keys on the keyboard of the computer he was using. He couldn't find out where Valis was now but he did manage to pull up some intresting things, Valis it seemed had an unusually long life span and was wanted in connection murders spanning back over three hundred years. "What the hell is this guy? " He asked the screen as if expecting an answer. Sighing he slumped back in his chair and rubbed his forehead for a few moments.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 am
Atlanta grinned triumphantly. "See? I is smart!" she said, still acting like a stupid teen-aged girl, hoping to take Dazeray's mind off of things. It had been a while and she had to admit:it felt surprisingly good. She shook her head so as to clear it and focused on the problem at hand. "What do we have in the way of weapons?" she asked, thinking of her own rather larger then she had room for stash. "Also we need as many people as we can on this, so I think we need to have a talk with Seth ASAP. I don't trust Christopher, so he probably shouldn't know of our plans, but Sonia seems OK enough." she said, hoping someone else would actually plan it out, she was terrible at these things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am
Diz glanced at Atlanta for a moment then sighed lightly. "You are standing in a heavily fortified warehouse... What do you think I have stored here? It's not Jelly Beans that's for sure. We have any weapon you could possibly need stored here. Sniper rifles that can fire through anything, rocket launchers with napalm rockets... The rockets are optional. There's grenade launchers, custom built 9mm handguns, shotguns, automatic weapons. If you're looking for something a little more quieter we also have a wide range of blades, axes, shurikens and most of which have some sort of enchantment or other on them." Diz took a deep breathe, he hadn't done that since last time he supplied firearms to one of the former mob bosses. "As for Seth I will only say this one last time, he isn't to be trusted. If you insist on having him with us just don't let him know about the emense power that Valis weilds." Diz rubbed his head as he thought about Christopher and Sonia, he had only seen Sonia once before but he had met Christopher twice now. Neither one of these two made him feel comfortable. "Regarding the other two do as you wish, tell them or not it's no concern of mine."

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 am
"Oh, does that mean you plan to sit here and dictate? We need everyone we can get, that includes you. You know you have power. You need Valis dead as much as the rest of the world does. As for Seth, let me see what I can do. He has no idea what he is gonna be dealin with if he tries anything. The weapons of course will help. I insist at least Dazeray use some health spells I have." she turned to Dazeray. "You can learn them and take them with you. They are simple enough. Your powers are still new. If something goes wrong I want you to have back-up. He is very powerful. You know this. You should try also to keep someone near at all times. And before you yell at me or snort or do something I would do I know you got this kickass new attitude, but you still need to learn to control it. The split and the new powers. Got it?" she turned back to Diz. "Mind if I take a peek at your stash, that is since you have so much."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 am
"I don't plan on dictating anything!" Diz snapped shaking his head then looking back toward the warehouse and throwing an arm out. "Go ahead and take a look. Nobody should stop you, you are free to walk around and check anything." Diz continued, he twitched slightly and sneezed. Remember to she shouldn't go into our office! "Good point." He mumbled before turning back to Atlanta. There's just one room I would like you to avoid and that's the one right at the back of the warehouse on the ground floor." Scratching his head slightly he twitched again.

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:43 am
"Hmmm? What's this? Intresting..." Seth mumbled to the computer screen as he watch more information flicker up on the screen. "Diz, Diz, Diz... You've been keeping secrets." Seth rose from his seat and shut off the computer then walked off towards the elevator. The elevator took him to the ground floor while he played with his hair arranging the spikes slightly diffrently to what they had been previously. Ding! The doors parted and Seth walked out into the lobby, he picked up his pace to a fast walk quickly exiting the building. I'm gonna kill him! I swear he better have a good excuse for keeping this from me! He thought to himself as he began to run through the streets heading back to Diz' warehouse.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm
"Oh, yeah, snap at me, that's gonna help!" she barked out."Forget it, I'm outta here! Seth better hope to God he's not this much of an a**, or he's gonna get the a** kickin' of the century." she muttered, stressed and hungry. "I'll be back soon Dazeray. Just, do me a favor, and try not to do anything stupid." she said, walking towards the gates.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm
Seth moved down the street like an olympic runner and rather then dodge people he ran into them knocking down anyone who stood in his way. As he got closer to the warehouse he had slowed down to a smooth but fast walk with a determined look across his face. He turned round a corner just in time to see a woman storming out of the front gates of Diz' warehouse and raised an eyebrow. Wow, she looks pissed! Only Diz could annoy someone that badly. He thought to himself still watching her as she headed in his direction and he sighed.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games