Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Torio: *sees Jane, thinks wow, smiles*
Yuni: *thinks, Torio...your such a moron, eyes glow a little, laughs, think i bet he wouldnt mind but nah*
Torio:....

Jane takes a gun from one of her sleves and shoots three of the men "I am not a trophey for you perverts!" She kills two more before they got away.

Torio: *looks away, looks down*
Yuni: *steps on his tail* yeah Torio! *laughs*
Torio: owwwowwwowww! get off my tail!!

Jane runs over to Yuni and Torio and pushes Yuni over. "You should not be so meen Yuni!" (Jane is a mind reader)

Yuni: *thinks i was just kidding ow! Torio is like my best friend* ow
Torio: *thinks 0.0 s**t man no one was ever stong enough to push her over! 8D thats awesome but Yuni's my cousin ah what the heck*
Sakura: Yuni? (she just kinda shows up randomly XD) Torio? what? *looks at Jane, turns around (shes bi also) wow shes cute, giggles* Hello i see you've met my cousins...*pets Torio and flicks Yuni*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:41 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Yuni: *thinks, Torio...your such a moron, eyes glow a little, laughs, think i bet he wouldnt mind but nah*

Jane takes a gun from one of her sleves and shoots three of the men "I am not a trophey for you perverts!" She kills two more before they got away.

Jane runs over to Yuni and Torio and pushes Yuni over. "You should not be so meen Yuni!" (Jane is a mind reader)

Torio: *thinks 0.0 s**t man no one was ever stong enough to push her over! 8D thats awesome but Yuni's my cousin ah what the heck*

She smiles "I meen what you where planing on doing to him that involved me!" She looks at Torio "Hi Torio my name is Jane!" She holds out her hand.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

She smiles "I meen what you where planing on doing to him that involved me!" She looks at Torio "Hi Torio my name is Jane!" She holds out her hand.

Yuni: uh...*thinks i dont know!!!*
Torio: *dont hurt me WWWAAHHH!*
Sakura: *giggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni: i was going to make him hug you so he'd feel eather really dumb or i dont know *thinks im stupid! dang it! i dont know what i was thinking!*
Sakura: *smiles*
Torio: *flinches* eep! *thinks dont slap me WWWAAAHHH!)

"The other thing that involved controlling me." She giggles "I won't hurt you infact your kinda cute" She smiles.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni: i was going to make him hug you so he'd feel eather really dumb or i dont know *thinks im stupid! dang it! i dont know what i was thinking!*

"The other thing that involved controlling me." She giggles "I won't hurt you infact your kinda cute" She smiles.

Torio: *turns red, covers face thinks eep! no girl over the age of 10 ever said that before! what should i do AAAHH*
Yuni: i know i cant control you but i can control Sakura and Torio *evil grin thinks Sakura...you better be ready for this...laughs*
Sakura:....*thinks Yuni i know your gonna control me if so hurry up dang it!*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *turns red, covers face thinks eep! no girl over the age of 10 ever said that before! what should i do AAAHH*
Yuni: i know i cant control you but i can control Sakura and Torio *evil grin thinks Sakura...you better be ready for this...laughs*

Jane points the gun at Yuni "If you control anyone here I will paralize your leg with a bullet." Jane looks back at Shun "Don't be so shy."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Jane points the gun at Yuni "If you control anyone here I will paralize your leg with a bullet." Jane looks back at Shun "Don't be so shy."

Yuni: *puts her hand up and backs to the wall* i woulnt! *eep*
Torio: *shakes thinks im too shy! no!*
Sakura: *thinks dang...i wanted her to control me!, whimpers* heh..Yuni...i've never seen you shake like that haha  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Jane points the gun at Yuni "If you control anyone here I will paralize your leg with a bullet." Jane looks back at Torio "Don't be so shy."

Sakura: *thinks dang...i wanted her to control me!, whimpers* heh..Yuni...i've never seen you shake like that haha

Jane pulls Torio off his feet "I have been hunted by pervs ever since I became 16 I would not make moves on you unless I really liked you so come and walk with me."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm
User Image
name:Mio
dislikes:pevents
love stat:no one  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:09 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Jane points the gun at Yuni "If you control anyone here I will paralize your leg with a bullet." Jane looks back at Torio "Don't be so shy."

Jane pulls Torio off his feet "I have been hunted by pervs ever since I became 16 I would not make moves on you unless I really liked you so come and walk with me."

Torio: *blushes* ....ok...
Yuni: *thinks Torio...Your cute when you like someone, smiles*
Sakura: *thinks im a weirdo! eep*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:11 pm
*Mio walks around with her guitar on her back and her cat in her arms as night falls*
Mio:its getting dark  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Jake smiles and leads him to the main street "Your cousin was planing on using Sakura as her puppet with that nasty mind control power of hers." She looks at him thinking He is so hot! she leads him to a mansion.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:19 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Jake smiles and leads him to the main street "Your cousin was planing on using Sakura as her puppet with that nasty mind control power of hers." She looks at him thinking He is so hot! she leads him to a mansion.

Torio: ww-well she sometimes helps people get what they want she just likes to mess with me...but...Sakura is uh...bi and likes you so i think Yuni was going to make her kiss you *turns red, walks quietly*

Yuni: Sakura...im sorry! *goes on her knees*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:19 pm
*Mio see two people and just stand there scary*
Mio surprised no where a good place to hide  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games