Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 pm
((lol im changing the way i talk))
"Shes running into the forest!" Zenjin says loudly to Suki. Zenjin jumps out of his window and starts running after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm
suki: ok

* she ran back down stairs and ran outide after sarlet*

i wonder if suki ok?  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:14 pm
((Lol Zenjin))
Ace saw Zenjin ran outside. "She went into the forest."He told him. "She looked troubled."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm
suki: "thanks ace" suki ran past zenjin and ace into the forest  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm
((Lol im sick of the other way i do RP's.))
"I noticed" he says loudly. Zenjin begins to draw a symbol on his palm. "just for safety"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:20 pm
"What the ******** do you think im tring to do Rui!" Scarlet yelled as she tryed freeing herself from his grip.

"You're obviously not trying hard enough!" Rui yelled back. The other leaders began to emerge form the forest and surrounded Scarlet.

"That basturd went after her while she was at her weakest. She's too stressed." Jake snapped.

They all stood there waiting to see if Scarlet would calm down. Scarlet looked down and when she looked up her eyes were fully changed and were now blood red. She tryed again to free her self, but Rui agian slamed her against the tree not loosening his grip.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 pm
suki climb up the tree and start t just she came to one jump that was impossdble she jump t the branch but almost mist it she got herself up on the branch and stop" it's a go thing i took jumping lessons" she start to jjump again comeing up upon rui and sartlet up agast a tree " let her go!" suki jump onto rui face and start to sracht it up  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:29 pm
Zenjin is up in a tree taking aim at a few of the creatures, especialy the one pushing her up against a tree. Zenjin just sits there quietly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm
suki was still sratching up rui face suki jump off his face and ran on the arm suki was holding sarlet up with and bit down hard  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm
"Suki stop, you don't understand, i can't let her go!" Rui softly pushed Suki out of the way. The other leaders made sure the Suki did not interfer. Scarlets state was getting worse and black marks began to form on her arms. "Damn it Scarlet calm down! At this rate he'll take full control over you and we're all dead!"

"Please Scarlet, please don't let that part of you come out." Rose pleaded as she flew toward Scarlet.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Ace tried to follow Zenjin and Suki into the forest but was pushed back. He never really could get past those barriers. Ace kicked a stone into the barrier out of frustration. "It's times like these that I wish I could go through barriers." Ace complained.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 pm
suki tranform into a black lepord and bite the person holding them forsuoing them to let her go suki ran over to sarlet gentley nugering her to calm down " then u don't understand me i'm no odernar cat"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 pm
"Suki calm down" Zenjin says quietly. Zenjin still pointing his palm at the one pushing her up against a tree. "You..." is talking to Rui "I want answers. like who is this 'he' you keep referring to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 pm
"You fool!" Rui said as he pushed Suki out of the way not wanting to hurt her he did it gentely. Then pinned Scarlet back against the tree.

Scarlet began to regain some sense and yelled, "Suki please listen to them! Leave here now, i'll see you later!" Scarlet didn't want Suki to get hurt and again lost all sense around her began to try and free herself. Her face began to look blood thirsty. Stop, you have to stop! Scarlet tryed reasoning with herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 pm
suki couldn't calm down " sarlet please calm down"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games