Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 2, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm
... i dunno just looking for some long drawn out soul finding tale... work is super long and nothing happening today....

rolleyes  
lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 5, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 pm
awww all alone  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:26 pm
I'm here Milday.  
lady ayami chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 1, 6 Total: 24 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 pm
yay nei!!  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:38 pm
Icy Reign
Psyzapp
Hi All. I'm probably going to be a bit scarce for a while. With school starting and Fall Sports season upon me my evenings are pretty booked. I'll try to get on for a bit in the mornings to see what's going on. You can always PM me too. Jeeze I'm gonna miss you guys. cry

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna miss you Psyzapp! crying crying crying

Don't worry Icy Reign. I will pop in unexpectedly now and again. Just mainly mornings temporarily is all. You can always PM me. crying Besides the hellish Fall schedule with sports and school I just got a catalog I have to design and produce…clients…you know. I'm gonna be a little tied up. I'll try and check in when I am able.

Katana68 is in charge when I'm not around. She's #2 evil here. If you can't reach me, give her a shout. I'll do my best to keep up with you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 pm
*rubs hands together evilly* Woo-hoo! I'm gonna be drunk with power!!!! xd Or maybe just drunk! LOL *goes behind bar & mixes pitcher of SCSAW's, pours one for herself & settles down in her favorite chair* Aah, just what I needed after today.... smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 6, 2 Total: 21 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Good evening ladies! Anything exciting happen lately? *goes to the bar and helps herself to a SCSAW*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm
Hey chics!!! *goes to bar and pours up her usual drinks* I see I missed Psy yet again! gonk *slams Henessey and pours another* How's everybody been today?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:26 pm
pretty good....can't complain too much xd How was your day?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm
*slams second glass of Henessey and gives Katana an weary look* Let's just say it's over!*refills glass, makes a Jaeger-Bomb and sits on bar* Man, this week is gonna be a killa, I see that now!*sips drink and closes eyes*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 pm
LOL, so it's been a bad day there too.....I swear, the kids were driving us ALL nuts today! *pours another drink*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
I think after today, I'd have taken a room full of hyperactive children over a bunch of grown a** babies! stressed Full grown adults acting liking like they're in elementary and junior high is freaking ridiculous!*finishes Henessey and starts on Jaeger* I'll be glad when this week is over with then maybe I'll have some peace and quiet cause two of the "babies" time will be up  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Dang Icy what line of work are you in. *pours a quart of Bloodwine* I need to check the Pad see how my little Aaron's work went over with the patrons there. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm
Wow I really did a number on the Pad, they still haven't recovered. twisted Good boy Aaron, maybe I should bring in your brother Iago for the next prank and the 2 of you trash that place together.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm
*wanders in from Lily's* Filia! xd Psyzapp would be so proud! Get you some bloodwine, girl! smile *fixes another SCSAW for herself & settles back into her fave chair* Oh, & Icy....my day was hectic but parts of it were hilarious! Apparently one of our kids has a crush (he likes a girl on the basketball team) ....but.....according to another girl on the team (another one of my students) this girl he has a crush on, um, doesn't go for guys sweatdrop So, I'm trying to figure out the best way to let him down w/out letting on that she only likes girls.......any thoughts?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games