Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm
Zenjin kinda chuckled "Than dont look down..."

Zenjin than stood up and walked over to June.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 pm
June tensed up, covering her eyes and not saying anything  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm
Zenjin kneeled down at June and tilted his head "What are you doing?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:15 pm
"..trying not to look down." June didn't move  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 pm
The Altar Of Naught began to expand so it gave alot more room to walk around. "Then get away from the edge silly..." Zenjin said as he smiled and walked over to his chair that was in the dead center of the Altar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm
June slid back a little before opening her eyes and stumbling to her feet. Walking carefully over to Zenjin, she held onto the arm of the chair and looked around
"....how long do you think until they're done?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm
Zenjin closed his eyes and spoke softly "Soon enough...". Zenjin looked at June as she was afraid of heights "Would you like to hear a story?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm
"..hm? s-sure?" June stared at the ground for a moment before lifting her head and looking at Zenjin  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 pm
((WTF how many guilds do we have together??June))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 pm
((counts......4?))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 pm
Zenjin smiled and re-adjusted himself in his seat. "Well, this story is about...20 years old i think...So there this Keyblade wielder...named...Zenjin..." he smiled at this last part. "He was sent on a mission to get rid of this huge heartless that was plaguing the people of Traverse Town...he didnt expect alot of resistance..."

"Damnit..." Zenjin said in his mind. "They're wasnt supposed to be this many Heartless in one area" He thought as he ran through an alleyway being chased by a large group of heartless. He jumped over obstacles with ease. He held his Keyblade tightly as he realized he was heading towards a dead end. He stopped and stood their waiting for the group coming to kill him. Suddenly a beautiful Keyblade wielder with long black hair that fell down to her lower back stood next to Zenjin.

"The king sent me... He thought you might need my help" the mysterious woman said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm
June smiled, not saying anything so she didn't interrupt the story. She nodded for him to continue  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Zenjin stared at this woman for awhile, entranced by her beauty. "And uh..you is uh...i mean you are...i mean...who are you?" he said very nervously.

She kinda giggled "My names is Anita..." she said smiling. "And you're Zenjin right?..."

"Oh umm...i...yes im Zenjin" he said a little less nervously. He than readied his Keyblade as the group of Heartless came winding around the corner.

"We'll have time to greet each other properly later...For now we fight" she said as Anita and Zenjin ran at the group

"That battle must have lasted an hour...it was the most perfect hour in all of eternity to me.....i never wanted it to end..." Zenjin said with a smile on his face, kind of blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm
"...that's so sweet" June said softly, swaying a little  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm
Zenjin smiled "I think so...". "Anyways, the battle lasted an hour...we were pretty beat up...Me and her supported each other as we stumbled and staggered back to the Castle". "The king was really proud of our achievment...he even promoted me and her to Keyblade Master..." Zenjin said smiling. "Me and Anita were inseperable...we went on countless missions together...the first few is when we started to get to know each other"

"So...How old are you?..." he asked smiling sweetly

"I'm 22 years old....and you?.." she said with a little giggle

"im turning 23 in June" Zenjin said softly

"Eventually years went by and we were near each other most of the time. Everyone believed we were in love with each other....and they would have been right" Zenjin said happily  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games