Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 am
(( LOL I will have to keep that in mind.... twisted rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:04 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{The nurses stay away from Icy because they know she likes to put herself in bad situations.}}

{{ evil Sit and spin TES, sit and spin. stare }}

Psyzapp
(( It's not you Black. I'm sure your nurses do a stellar job. 3nodding Icy is just being…difficult. stare Maybe she is a danger to her own health and well being and needs restraints. twisted ))

{{ eek I'm not being difficult! It's called entertainment! I know Black has a staff of certified nurses. And I'm not a hazard to my health nor do I need restrainting!!! scream }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 am
*body sore and aching, she opens her eyes and stares at the ceiling. After a few moments of muddled confusion, she remembers her last actions and groans, looking around. She finally sees the source or the whirs and beeps, and also feels the IV in her arm.

Upon further inspection, she sees a figure in a chair across from her. Alarm setting in, she tenses up and focuses her eyes, only to see that it's Black. Relief washing over her, she sighs and tears up, wondering how long she was out this time and when was she found.

Trying to swallow back the tears, she finds it difficult b/c of how dry her mouth and throat are. Seeing the table next to her bed, she slowly reaches for a glass of water next to it*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 am
((grabbed you booty, Black! ninja xd And hurry up Icy! You already missed the sake party...now I'll have to plan another theme party so you can come! ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 am
{{And you're missing out on all sorts of other stuff. You're going to come back to a lot of confusion.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:26 am
* wakes up to see Icy reachign for a glass of water. gets up and hands it to her * Hey sleeping beauty. About time you came around...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm
*smiles weakly at Black and graciously takes the water, drinking the whole glass down without stopping. Exhaling hard, she looks at Black*

Mind if I get a refill Doc? Heh, you'd think I'd want anything besides water after what I've been through. stare

*closes her eyes and sees the torture she endured for who knows how long. Furrowing her brow, she opens her eyes and looks back up at Black*

Uh, exactly how long have I been gone and unconscious Black? confused How did anyone find me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 am
* takes the glass form her and refills it at the sink and brings it back to her * Dame found you using a PI she had hired. She contacted me when she found out you were unconcious and in an advanced stage of hypothermia. You've been out for at least as far as I know the better part of two weeks..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 am
* as she falls back asleep he writes her a note explaining how she got here and heads out to the MW *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:13 am
*nodding her head in thanks, she takes the glass and drinks it almost as fast as the first one. Setting the glass back on the table next to her bed, she lays back and listens to Blacks answer. He was only able to get a couple of words in before she fell fast asleep.

After a few hours, she wakes back up, remembering vaguely that she was talking to Black. Looking around, she sees that she's alone and looks confused. Before she tries to get out of bed, she sees a note on the table. She picks it up and sees it's the explanation as to how she was found and got to his clinic.

Upon reading "advanced stage of hypothermia" she groans, starting to see a pattern to her madness. Her sworn promise to herself has been broken yet again. She has epically failed at not becoming the damsel in distress too many times since she's been here.

I've got to end this, and I've got to end this now. I can't keep involving innocent people in this and I can't keep letting myself get in situations to where they have to keep coming to save me.

Burying her head in her hands, she sighs and tries to clear her mind, needing a fast route out of this clinic and possibly out of town*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 am
* nurse peeks in and seeing she is awake places a call to the doctor like she was told to do *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 am
*in the midst of her schemes and plans, she hears the door open and looks up to see a smiling nursing looking in on her. And just as soon as she appeared, she disappeared. Placing her head back in her hands, she goes back to her thoughts*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 am
* arrives at the clinic and heads straight to Icys room where she is sitting up with her head in her hands * Well..welcome back * as he enters the room he turns and shuts and locks the door and pulls the chair to the bedside and sits down * So talk to me....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:30 am
*just as she's about to form something similar to a plan, Black comes in and slides his chair next to her bed, taking a seat. Knowing what he wants to "talk" about, she looks off to the side then back at him*

So, how long are you keeping me for Doc? I won't be needing any type of special care or anything like that, will I?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 am
* looks at her seriously * Icy Im not just your doctor I would hope that I am your friend as well. I wont let you go back out there and get yourself hurt again. As far as your medical care is concerned you are fine except for exhaustion and lying in a bed for two weeks so you will be weak for a bit.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games