Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:42 pm
Shrukan suddenly disappeared from the warthog vanishing into thin air before their eyes. Back inside the ship he dropped his camoe apon (easily) finding his sword. He looked over at jumpy but didn't say anything as he put the sword onto his hip and walked away satisfied.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm
Jumpy smiled, and quietly whispered "You're welcome." to Shrukan as he left, before leaning back onto the wall, closing her eyes and turning her camo on, glad Jack had updated it to where it could last indefinitely as she relaxed, calmly watching the entrance to the ship she was at.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm
Logan mearly sighed at the stunt that was pulled off "showoff..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 pm
marcus was feeling kinda tired and sleepy so he went up on the biggest tallest crate and dozed off into a short nap  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 pm
Jumpy found Marcus and silently leaned back on the crate, relaxing as she held her camo on, also glad that Jack had taken off that peice of s**t motion-senor jammer that Camo usually came with, as she usually crouched around as was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm
Jack walked backed to the bar and started whistling a tune. The song was the only thing he remembered before ONI took him the only thing that kept him sane or at least close to sane.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Dura Lex Sed Lex...

OH THANK GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

...The Law is Harsh, but the Law will Prevail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 pm
(What?)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm
(Mr. Sine what is the meaning of this tomfoolery. In other words what's with the post. Also I just really wanted to type the phrase tomfoolery)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:31 am
(Completely unrealated but I implore every person who sees this to look up Double K and also the source of it if you haven't seen that yet either. We now return to your regurally schedualed rp)

Jack sits down at the bar and was about to order a drink when he heard the sound of knuckles cracking behind him. It was a group of ODST's in full gear. Obviously the had heard about is last bar room brawl and waited to even the score. "You know what I have had one long day and I'm think kicking the living piss out of you can alieviate that." Outside the bar you could hear screams from the ODST's. Then Jack walks back out holding a combat knife and not having a scratch on him.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm
Shrukan walked down the hall to his quarters Gosli floating beside him still pestering him to go after the mech suit "listen I told you that I'll check with the ODST tomorrow to see if they found it, I'm sure recovering that piece of tech was one of their main priorities". Gosli, as usual, was not satisfied with shrukan's solution. "do you honestly think those ONI basterds will tell the truth about finding it? you have to recover it yourself" Shrukan sighed and rubbed his still sore shoulder "by 'check with' I meant infiltrate their storage cells. Happy?" the floating sphere viloently shook from side to side "no no no we are getting it no..." Shrukan put his hand up cutting him off a clear look of agitation on his face "I'll get it the morning, end of discussion" He slipped into his room and promptly went to sleep completly ignoring Gosli's protests  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 pm
Jack walks back onto the ship and starts to go find whatever storage room he'd sleep in tonight. He walked by Sen's room and could faintly hear the New Generation Spartan commander shouting something. The shouts led to the conclusion he was watching that cartoon from the Earth country of Japan he found in some centuries old data files. Walking by Shrukan's room he saw Golsi floating outside the door ranting about something or other. Finally he found the storage room that had his armor and laid on the floor to get some sleep.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm
Logan knocked on the storage door Jack was sleeping in, as Jack answered it Logan asked "would you happen to know if the WHOLE room has been taken?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:06 pm
Jack leans against the door frame and gives a half glare to Logan."Depends for if you are looking for a place to sleep then you can just find your own storage room. If you need to actually store something than fine roll it in."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 pm
Logan looked kinda angry. "i guess ill find my own bunk." Logan said storming off  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games