Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

France
"Heh, I was speaking of a tryst between you, l'Autriche, et moi, though I'm sure Hongrie would be fun too~" He winks.

Denmark
He nods and runs off.

(We need Hungary too... I'll take one if you take one? I still can't believe were missing so many crucial characters here, like England, Germany, Italy, Japan, China...)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Prussia
He chuckles. "I'm game for that! But Austria on the other hand..." He rubbed his forehead, as if a headache was coming on. "Gott! Of all the people I had to choose, it had to be him!"

Iceland
He watches as Denmark runs off before turning to up to the sky. He whispers quietly. "I can already see the ash. There's so much of it, though."

( I shall take Hungary cuz I love her! >:3 All those missing major characters though...ther'es only four of us though D': )

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 pm

France
"Perhaps one day he will loosen up." He shrugs.

Austria
"Ungarn, I'm not sure this was a great idea... I'm not really the 'party' type. I've got a bad feeling about this."

(Austria <33333)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Hungary
"Oh, relax~Ausztria ! I heard that Poland and Prussia were here! Though I really don't like that idiot..." She takes out her frying pan and holds it menacingly as they near the front door.

( Hungary! <333333 )

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Austria
"Preußen's here? Oh, I knew this was a bad idea. I hope that idiot doesn't do anything stupid... Is there anyone with half a brain at this party?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Hungary
She sighs. "I doubt it. I hear Spain and Romano are here too, so we're out of luck." She knocks at the front door. "Let's just hope Russia isn't here." =_=;

Prussia
"Eh? Somebody's knocking at the front door. Go answer it, France."

( Well, I'm off for the night! See you later! ^_^ )

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Austria
"As much as I like Spanien, he's not the smartest person in the world." He sighs.

France
"Prusse, this is Suède's house, it would be rude to just let someone in."

(Have a jolly good sleep!)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 am

((How 'bout I take England, Italy and Germany? x3))

Sweden
he hears the door, opens the door "'llo th're."

Mexico
sees America "hey dummy, why the hell are you wearing Sweden's clothes? Take them off, you look ridiculous." stare

America
"say what you want, Isreal loves me regardlesss. Unless..... you like it when I'm undressed." wink

Mexico
looks away "I'm gonna be sick...." =_= she looks at Canada "I applaud you for having the paitence of a saint. There's be no way I'd be able to handle this guy's stupidity."

Canada
"Uh..... y-y-yea....." ^^; "say, why don't we sit down?" he takes her hand and they both sit down on the couch.

Vatican City
"oh boy! More people, more friends~!" ^^

Italy
"Ve~ Come on, Germany. I heard this party is going to be a lot of fun~!" ^^

Germany
he sighed "Slow down, I'm coming."

England
"I just hope that wine b*****d isn't there..." =_=;

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 am

( I call China! X3 Can I has an OC come in? )

Hungary
"Thank you for letting us in, Sweden." ^_^ "I hope this party wasn't messed up too much by Prussia."

Prussia
He hears Hungary and turns towards her, seeing both her and Austria together. Feeling something twinge in his chest he looks away and mumbles. "Oh great! Now the party's ruined!"

China
"Aiyah!" He follows England. "I don't know why I came with you, aru! I could be at home working, aru!" =_=

Romano
He freezes up. "Wait. Spain? Do you hear that?"

Spain
"Hm? What are you hearing, querido?" ^^

Romano
He shakes his head. "N-Nothing. I just though that...." He mumbles quietly, continuing his statement in Italian.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 am

(okies, and sure thing xD gotta be a nation though :3)

Sweden
he shook his head "Not 't 'll. Välkommen."

(translation: Welcome)

England
"Well, no one's forcing you to follow me!" stressed

Italy
sees Romano "Nii-chan!" hugs him "I didn't know you'd be here. This is great." ^^

Germany
follows Italy.

America
sees Germany "Hey, Mex. Didn't your brother once said you kissed Germany when you were younger?"

Mexico
"I already told you, it was an accident. Romano pushed me." stressed "Besides, I don't think he recognizes me. He probably saw me as a boy back then." she got up "Guess I better get back to work on making food, now that more guests are here."

Canada
"Mind if I help?" ^^ he gets up and takes her hand.

Mexico
she slightly blushed "Um, sure." ^////^ they began to head for the kitchen, but before they entered "Oh Russia! Your boytoy's got clothes on~!" xD

America
O_O; "AH!" runs to the kitchen to hide.

Vatican City
trembles "More b-big nations.....Così intimidatorio.... " ^^;

(Translation= So intimidating)

(in another APH RP I'm in, I made a Bahamas OC. I wanna add him, but I don't think I can handle so many characters xDDDD If you wish for him to be here, I can, but try to handle all these characters x3)

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:27 pm

(You're taking all of them?! D= Holy cow! I'll take Japan then...)

Austria
He strides over to Prussia. "Preußen, you idiot, you better not do anything stupid while I'm here."

France
"Well, hello there l'Austriche~" He blows Austria a kiss.

Austria
He shudders. "Preußen! Why is he naked?! There are children here!" He points to Vatican City.

France
He spots England. "Angleterre! How nice it is to see you!~" He throws an arm over England's shoulder and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Japan
He slips in behind China. "Arigato Suweiden-san."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Vatican City
"Austria, it's me, Vaticano. And, I'm not a child...." =w=;

England
O_O "AHH! France, Wh-Why the hell are you naked?!"

America
"Hey, why are you telling Russia where I am?" stressed

Mexico
"cuz it's fun. And friends are supposed to have fun~!" ^^ goes out with a tray of snacks. "Snacks anyone?"

America
"Dammit! She's gonna pay......" he puts his arm over Canada's shoulder "And I think I have an idea." twisted

Canada
"Eh?" O_O;

Sweden
he nods "'llo Japan."

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Prussia
He smirks. "Why? You afraid Hungary might see?" wink "And nearly everyone's naked, dude. Vatican isn't a child either. He just looks like one. So calm down, you p***k. It's a party for Gott's sake!"

Hungary
She walks in, looking at the furniture and the decorations. "My! This place is beautiful!"

Russia
"America has clothes on? That's rather sad, really. But my persuasion stick will ask him to remove them!" He waves his pipe around, trying to find America.

Greenland
She comes in right behind Japan. "H-Hello Sverige. The party is going well, I hope?" ^^

Romano
He tries to struggle out of Italy's hug. "Chigi! Don't hug me after you hugged that potato freak!"

China
He ignores England's comment and waves to Japan. "Nihao, Japan! I was wondering if you were going to come, aru!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Sweden
"Th'nks." he turns to Greenland "'llo there, Grönland. Ev'rything, 's goin' well, I h'red some help." points to Mexico.

Italy
he releases Romano "why do you have to be so mean?" sad sees Mexico "Ah! Ciao, Messico~!" goes to her and hugs her.

Mexico
"Hola Italia. It's good to see you." ^^

Italy
"Ve~ Come over and meet Germany." ^^

Mexico
"Ah! Um, maybe later...I'm kinda busy." ^^;

America
peeking through the kitchen door.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Romano
He looks over at his younger brother. "She probably doesn't want to go talk to him because of the one time they kissed."

Spain
"Now, Lovi~! Don't say things like that!"

Romano
"But it's true. I saw it happen with my own two eyes!"

Spain
He shrugs. "That is true, but still!"

Russia
He looks down to the ground, sadness spreading across his features. "Did I do something wrong to make you run away? Whatever it was, I'm sorry..."

Greenland
She sheds several of her coats as she walks into the house. "Wow! I never knew your place was so warm!"
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games