Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi put down their deer and looked at Blake and then Jessica. "Umm... I.." Tomoyo stammered. "I'm sorry..." She said. Giving her and Kazumi plant wings, they both ran up and flew off into the sky, catching up with Erin. Tomoyo sighed. She felt like asking Erin if she was okay, but now just didn't seem like the time. Kazumi looked at Erin with sympathetic eyes. 'I'm so sorry... Are you ok?'
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 pm

"sora..amy..if you guys want to go with her..you can go..im not stopping you." blake said as he sat bak down. "we'r sorry blake." sora said and amy and him took off after the rest of the group. blake nodded and just sat ther. "wat just happened?" blake said, starting to feel tears well up in his eyes. "i hav to go after her..i cant let her just go..not like that." blake said shaking his head and standing up, getting ready to leave wen. he reached into his pockt and took the picture of him and me together, then put it bak in his pocket and saw 7very small figures in the distance. "ill follow them in 2minutes. that should giv them a head start."

"im fine." i said out loud, my voice cracking, to kazumi trying to hold in the tears. "who's ready for disneyland?" i asked trying so desperatley to sound cheerful, but hey all knew it was just an act. blake i am so sorry! please forgive me one of these days. i thought tears spilling out of my eyes and being swept away by the wind rushing thro my face.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Tomoyo frowned. 'Kazumi I think you should lay off....' She thought.
Kazumi sighed and looked at the clouds around them. It was truely amazing to be able to fly, even if she couldn't control it.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 am

Amy and Sora stayed close to Derek and Jessica and they flew, not bothering to throw the ball about. 'Do you think Blake follow? Amy sent to Derek.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm

'he plans on it..but not yet..he's giving us some time to get ahead so erin doesnt see us...he's gonna come after her and try and convince her to take the leadership bak..he never wanted it, he just wanted to help her cuz we tend to b handful for just one person....he's watching us fly away rite now..im gonna tell him to go to disneyland and meet us on 'its a small world.' derek thought bak to amy. "so..guys which ride do you want to go on first wen we get ther?" i asked. "small world!" derek blurted out.

'blake if you can here me, go to disneyland. meet us on its a small world. im going to pretened to get lost and ill meet you in the entrance. ok?' derek thought to blake. 'got it. but be careful. and you're gonna need to influence erin to let you go. this is the only time you can influence her got it?' he thought bak, 'got it. thanks blake! see you soon!'
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Tomoyo shrugged. "It doesn't matter..."
"I agree with Derek..." Kazumi said, smiling.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm

all the littl ones cheered. i put a fakesmile on. 'yes my plan is gonna work!' derek thought happily and cheered with amy and jess. "yay.." i said with fake happiness.

about 3 hours later we made it to disneyland by 9:45am and the park was open. "ok guys..looks like we hav to sneak in..i dont hav any money on me...so come on. over the wall here." i said and landed on the other side of the wall with the rest of the group following me. "ok..we r gonna need a map of the park...does anybody kno wher 'its a small world' is?" i asked, folding my wings in.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

"I do," Sora said. "I've been here before, looking for someone I'd arrange to meet and I manage to get lost and ended up there."

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Tomoyo looked around the massive park. 'Wow... It's so big...' She thought, looking at the multicolored machines.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm

"awesome..lead the then way sora." i said motioning for him to walk infront of me. i grabbed derek's hand. "no. i can walk by myself." he said jerking his hand bak and then running on the other side of amy and he grabbed amy's hand instead. "um, excuse me. you dont say no to me derek. you're only 4yrs old. you do wat i say, remember?" i said to him putting my hands on my hips. "remember you said blake was the leader?" he said bak and hiding behind her now. i stopped walking and stood ther like an idiot with my mouth gaping open. "fine. you're rite i did. but you came with me, remember that derek." i said thro clenched teeth, "fine walk with amy but dont get lost, got it?" i said harshly. he nodded and walked fast, dragging amy with him.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Sora walked ahead of the others, weaving through the crowd that was starting to gather, Amy close behind with Derek. It didn't take long for them to arrive at 'It's a small world.'
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Tomoyo looked around, reading the signs of everything there was. She almost got lost until Kazumi ushered her back, cracking a smile. Tomoyo laughed nervously. "I spaced out..."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 pm

'I hope your plan works,' Amy thought to Derek. 'Should we tell Jessica?'
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm

'no dont tell her. she cant keep a secret. and it will work...trust me.' derek thought bak to amy with a grin on his face. tell tomoyo and kazumi tho. that way they dont think erin's taking off again.'

blake got to small world just in time to see the group go into the long line starting to form. 'derek im here. now wat?' he thought. 'im gonna influence erin to go meet you at the entrance.' he thought bak. 'derek you said YOU wer gonna come meet me, not erin. i mean its fine that its erin but, derek wat am i supposed to do? she cud hardly stand me wen she took off...' derek didnt respond bak. 'go meet blake out at the very front of 'its a small world' erin' derek thought hard to me. my eyes glazed over and i nodded not kno wat i was doing. the group just watched me walk bak out of the never ending line of people. i got to the front entrance of 'its a small world' and ther i saw blake waiting for me. "wat r u doing here?" i asked still trying gather up my thoughts again. "im here to apologize erin. i am so sorry for wat i said to you. please forgive me, and be leader again. you dont hav to include me in the group if you dont want to but erin..gosh i can hardly admit this to myself but..here goes...erin i love you. i cant see myself living without you. i tried picturing it wen u flew off but all's i saw was me and you walking on a beach holding hands. please dont do this to me erin. and i kno ou feel the same way." he said holding both of my hands in his, pulling me closer to him. i stood ther like an idiot while he poured out his love to me. "i love you too blake but..wat you said realy hurt..." i said looking down. oh my god..did i just tell him i love him too? i mean i do but..i cud barely amit it to myself...o well he knows now. i thought mentally hitting myself in the forehead with my hand.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Tomoyo watched Erin go to Blake. "What's happening?" She asked Kazumi.
"Well, I think Derek's playing matchmaker..." She replied in a whisper.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games