Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:05 pm
"perché ridi, feccia?" She steps back  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm
Senkus soon calmed down a bit "If this keeps up im going to lose it. What would happen to all those experiments i helped ....." Senku soon pushed her away and tried to stand up so he could leave quickly before anything else happened  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Alice growled, grabbing his neck as he got to his feet and lifting him off the ground as her wings fluttered and let her in the air as well
"Hai osato porre una mano su di me?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:16 pm
Senku soon drew back his hand and with the little strength that he had punched her in the face"L- let me go...."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Alice's head snapped to the side as her eyes widened in shock
"Perché poco-" She tossed him to the ground
"permetti! Si desidera morire questo male?!" She held her head, her eyes reverting to scarlet for a moment before she glared down at him.
"Senku!" She called before clenching her jaw and quickly fluttering away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm
Senku soon dragged himself up and giggled a bit "Wow that was fun!" He said now living in his own insanity. " I havent had that much fun in a while since i watched that scientist scream while i hacked off his leg ahahahahahaha!" He said then grwing silent" But she left already......"He said with a tear almost coming to his eyes then a look of happiness" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well ill just fined more people then" He said with a wide smile  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 pm
"ciò che il hell is going on?!" June fell from the sky as her wings became weak. Plummeting to the ground, she lost conciousness as her wings disappeared  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Senku sighed because all he found was a few animal. He soon had almost 20 deers hanging from there spines with there back legs cut off still alive and dripping blood all over the place. "Awwwwwwwwww well this will have to do......" He said giggling as they squirmed  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 pm
((ok what just happened? I read what happened but because i donrt have an translator on the phone, i have naomi clue what june said)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:28 pm
((...she just basically said cryptic junk then bitched at Senku fro wanting to die when he had at least six years to live. x.x ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 pm
(( she said 6 years is enough time for me to live, i gave Raz control over the world i made since Senku knew he would just be a problem after.))

Senku soon had almost a small acre of trees drenched in blood and with a dead animal on the branch. The hole june made in his stomach still didnt heal and he walked around laughing happily at his work  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 am
((tell me when the sequal arives ^^))  

Project Mewt

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am
((I will! I won't kick anyone out that's on the recycled profiles list. I can see it now! Eternal Chains II: *name pending* Yup....it's beautiful *sniffs* Oh, and do June and Senku know each other much? I already made a concept art of Sari, Raz and Senku together like a family. It's kind of cute, I'll try to upload it later to show you guys))

Dawn stared as June and Senku went out of control.
What the heck is happening?
Suddenly, she was pulled back and the whole scene was gone. Raz had woken up and used a little of his energy to pull the rest of the experiments in the town to the Santuary. ((Blah, I'll just call it the Santuary for now))
"Wait!" she called out. "What about Senku and June! We left them behind!"
"They'll have to find their own way back. I'm sure they can." Lae said calming Dawn down. "For now, we'll have to wait and hope for them and their sanity to help them back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 am
((lol ok :3 and they new each other from the lab ))

Crows soon came and began to pick at the hanging bodies. Senku was sit up agaist a bloodly tree giggling to himself while some of the blood came on him.

((:3 just a little thing for senku for the sequal if it ends up being the one where demons abducted expriments 3nodding ))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 pm
((I think that one might win. Should I make it kinda like a master/slave rp also since the demons are abducting them?))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff