Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:59 pm
"Oh Yeah! I had forgotten already..." O-Mint said evily as she take O-Bubble's hand and they both shouted at the same time "Negative Water Plant Wave!"

Miranda and other Ancient guardians come in forward to protect Bubble and Mint. "Vine Shield!" Miranda said as Vine's protect them from the attack "Now O-Clones! I demand you to stop fighting and go away!" Miranda shouted. All O-Clones had suddenly dissapeared but a voice were still there "We...Will...Come...Back..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm
Dimitri began to wake up and looked around everything was a blurr but he thought he saw people "Wah? whats going on?"  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:51 pm
"Phew. They finally left. I hope they don't come back for long."Bubble said in relief, then picked up the box once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:47 am
The man reappears within the man once more as he show the talent of coming through them as a means of traveling, he then holds out deck of cards stored in a small container as Nago took it up, and a dragon surfaced from the mirrors as it make contact with him and a flash of light engulfs them all.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:34 am
Diamond look at the box and said "What is this?" Diamond come near Bubble and look at box again "20 Element guardians...Is this about us?" Diamond said as she opened it, Reading all the elements.
"Everyone! Listen to me! We will now get to another dimension...To World of Plants! My world...And Mint's too!" Miranda said as she look at everyone "A mother of guardians! Take us to my world!" They all had to transformed to a green and peaceful place.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 pm
"W-wow."Bubble said, surprised about how fast they got there. She looked at Diamond."I am not really sure what this box is for. But my mom told me to keep this."

"Wow."Windy said as she sat down."That was....how do I put this....interesting."she said.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:32 am
Miranda then look at the fairies that were flying around them. "Well guys welcome to the world of plants..." Miranda said as she start walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 am
"Finally! Someone shows up! I thought this tournament was going to be a bust but it looks like a couple of girls are a deadly force here. So who are you girls and how is it that you can travel to alternative worlds like me?" The girl appeared as a private investigator as he held an object within his left hand.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:55 pm
"Nobody?" he stood up and rubbed his eyes and began to walk around looking for someone  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm
Diamond stopped feeling something..."Hey guys are you sure we don't forge- Dimitri!" Diamond look at Miranda and said "C'mon Miranda come back to that mirror with me and then we take Dimitri and then, And then!" Diamond were worried.
"Chill out! Okay we will go back and then come back..." Miranda answered as they vanish and appear at the mirror.
"Dimitri!" Diamond ran to him when she see him "Come with us!"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 pm
Dimitri looked at Diamond "O-okay where to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:14 pm
"To the world of plants...Just let's go!" Diamond catch Dimitri's hand as they again appeared in the plants.
"Hey Diamond, Check this out! We found an element necklace's at the end of this dust box..." Diana take more air and continued "I guess we need to put inside this necklace's this dust since their are opening..." Diana then take the heart element necklace and open it...She take the heart element dust and pour the dust in the necklace. "Perfect!" Diana said and wear the necklace.
"Wow, What if i try too!" Diamond said as she take the necklace and the dust and did the same thing as Diana did.
Melissa did the same thing, Soon everybody did the same thing but there still left 10 necklace's and 10 dust's... "Strange...Ooh...What if there are other 10 guardians that we didn't know about!" Melissa said as she started worrying.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:27 pm
A crab-like beast appeared from a shard of mirror that the girl held as she quickly tossed it aside as she took out a deck of cards with a belt coming on around him. "Henshin!"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:39 pm
After Flara wear the necklace she thinks of Nago "Miranda get me back...I'll go to search Nago..." Flara then dissapeared after Miranda nodded. Flara walk around worried...Where were he before...I can't feel him... Flara thinks.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Out of the discarded mirror piece, Nago arrives in a hood as he was drinking a cup of coffee to relax and instead found himself to be the one to fight in the First Match with the crab warrior, and puts it down to take out his own deck.
User Image  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces