Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 pm
Amy's smile fell when Karrie said what he did about speaking up for Thistle. She hadn't thought about that at all. She had just wanted to stay away from MW because she didn't want Thistle to know she was going there and possibly think that she wasn't sticking up for her. But by remaining quiet, wasn't she letting Thistle down?

She sighed and shook her head, a small smirk appearing on her lips. "You are just too smart for your own good, Karrie. I hadn't thought of things that way... I'm lucky to have someone who can do that, make me think of things in a way I hadn't before."

She played with the marker in her hand. "You know, if this is about seeing me dressed up, we don't have to go anywhere for that. I can dress up for you when you get back, and we can actually be romantic in your house. You know, dance, kiss, other things. And I can spend the whole evening with you when you get back."

He was really wearing down her resolve, though... She wondered if he knew that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 pm
Well, I'm good for something, then. *chuckles*

It's not just about seeing you dressed up. *smiles* It's about everyone else seeing you too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 pm
She reached forward and cupped the side of his face. She rubbed her thumb along his cheek for a few moments.

"You're good for a lot more than that, Karrie, and to a lot of people."

Then, she pulled her hand back and used it to prop her chin up, leaning her elbow on the table.

"But why does you want others to see me? It's really sweet of you to say that, but why? I mean, Karrie... I'm really confused."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm
Why wouldn't I want them to see you? *looks slightly confused* Is it strange to want others to see me with my girlfriend?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:04 pm
Amy took a shaky breath. She hadn't expected to hear that. It was also really nice to hear Karrie call her his girlfriend, and just so naturally. Who would have thought simple words could mean so much? Certainly not Amy a few months ago.

She reached for one of Karrie's hands and held it in hers. "Well, it's kind of strange for me to hear you say you want certain people to see you with your girlfriend, for them to know I'm your girlfriend. I just thought you didn't want them to know... and after learning how much this job means to you, I started to see things that way, too. Or how I thought you saw them. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize your job, Karrie."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 pm
*holds Amy's hand, still looking confused* I never said I didn't want people to know. It doesn't affect my job to be with you. That's my business, not theirs. As long as I do my job, it shouldn't matter to them who I'm dating.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 pm
"Well, it seemed like for awhile, you didn't want MW to know about us. When I went there with you, you didn't act any differently than how you had when we were just friends. Of course, I haven't been over there with you since we came back from vacation. You might act differently now..."

She sighed and rested her forehead on the table. "I don't know... I honestly don't know what to do. After yesterday, which I'm sure Kits told you about, do you honestly think it's a good idea for me to go over there? I know you keep saying yes, but think about it in context with what was misinterpreted last night."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 pm
I was? I didn't realize it, I guess. I was also a little distracted, with everything that was going on.

*squeezes her hand* Kits told Velcore about it this morning, and he told me this afternoon. I think it's even more of a good idea for you to go. You should talk to Dame too, and explain what you and Kits were talking about.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 pm
Amy groaned and lifted her head back up. She sat back into her chair, which caused her hand to come free from Karrie's.

"Go and explain something that I know she's already heard? What good will that do? I'll just be repeating myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:30 pm
You don't know that she's heard the whole story, though. Do you really think that she knew what Psyzapp said, and heard everything that you and Kits were talking about? Now, I admit that Dame is pretty stubborn, and most likely won't want to listen after what she said last night, but I still think you should try. *reaches for her hand again*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm
Amy uncapped her marker and started drawing on her poster again. "Do you know that we're having a party here Friday night? It's more like a get together, but party is faster to say."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:40 pm
Hmmm... that's probably what Kits was talking about yesterday. She's pretty excited about it. Is that what the posters are for?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah. You coming?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 pm
*smiles at her* I'll try to be here. What time is it? *turns one of the finished posters to look at it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 pm
"I guess whenever people start arriving. In the evening sometime. I just hope my dad is having his poker game then."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games