Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana took a moment between Katrina's question and her answer to clap for the new Hufflepuff student. "Come over to my place! I'm always at yours," she said playfully. She didn't mind staying at her girlfriend's house; in fact, she loved it. The only problem was that she felt like Arthur was slightly annoyed with her always being there, and maybe giving him some time away from her and Katrina will let him and his real family have some time to relax.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:15 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi smiled politely to the older girl but it was apparent that Faith was her object of attention so he let his eyes and focus wander around the hall. He paid slight attention to the sorting since he hadn't exactly been talking to many other first years besides Bradley. An' speak of the devil... he watched as his friend's name was called and sorted him into Ravenclaw. Tobi clapped a bit more enthusiastically than the rest of his house but it was because he was happy for his friend. As soon as the shy brunette sat down at the blue and bronze table he caught his eye long enough to give a wink and thumbs up in congratulations.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:21 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe couldn't see why people wouldn't like Faith. The way she saw it Faith was a sweet kid and there was no reason for anyone to dislike her in any way at least in her opinion. "Of course why wouldn't someone like you?" she asked. "I sure wouldn't classify shy being a reason now would?" she added. "Well I have a few three very close friends and a couple classmates I can ask for help when I need it." she told her. "Just remember it doesn't matter how many friends you have it just matters that their there for you when you need them." Chloe stated with a smile. She was glad she could help the girl and would be more than happy to be considered a friend of Faith's.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Tobi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || First Year

Hufflepuff! So Autumn was right! She fitted right in the house. Autumn thanked the hat, and not being able to contain her excitement, ran over to Iris and embraced her in a tight hug. To be in the same house as her! Although some of her new friends were sorted into other houses, she was still happy that she was with Iris. "Now we are house buddies!" Autumn exclaimed.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

Faith took all of this into consideration. Perhaps they wouldn't stare at her different-coloured eyes here like they did at the Muggle school her mum had her go to before her letter arrived in the mail. Maybe these kids were ALL nice. She looked up at Chloe, rubbing her blue eye with her small fist. "Does this mean.. I mean, will you be.. Um, m-my friend?" She hated how small her voice sounded as she asked Chloe her question. As if she wasn't small enough. "Like Fluttershy," she thought, her mind wandering to the television show with the ponies her mum put on for her in the mornings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

Kat nodded lightly when Ariana suggested they go to her house for this winter break. "Sounds good with me babe." Kat sat up and nuzzled her girlfriend's neck, then glanced around at the new first years piling up. "Hello everyone! My name is Katrina, but you all can call me Kat!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana giggled slightly as Katrina nuzzled her neck. "That tickled," she said through a small laugh. After seeing who Katrina introduced herself to, she smiled at the first years as well. "And I'm Ariana, but Ari is perfectly fine!"

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain nodded his head and proceeded to the Hufflepuff table. His sister's were in opposite houses, surprisingly, and he was here. It made him a bit scared, not being able to watch them. But they were making friends already, it appeared. Now he needed to do the same. He sat down at the table and waved at two older girls. "Hello, ladies. My name is Cain." he said, greeting the two of them. They looked to be awfully close. Best friends, maybe? He turned to the other first years around him. "Hi, everyone. Cain Abel Justox. But just 'Cain' works for me." He could see why he had been put in this house. He loved being nice to people and making friends, but to him, it was just second nature.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith's cat, Trinket, seemed to take a liking to the boy who just joined them. She stood, stretched, then made her way across the table to sit in front of him. Trinket stared at the boy (Cain?), wanting him to pet her. "Oh, Trinket, please get down from there.." she said, soft and shy, one ear trained on Chloe for her answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe instantly smiled when Faith asked if she would be her friend. "I would love to be your friend Faith." she said there was nothing but kindness in her voice when she said it. If she could make a difference for someone, that was all that mattered. Chloe looked up when she heard her brother's name called. 'David...' she thought deep down hoping and praying that he would get the house he wanted to be in. Hopefully he was just as lucky as she was the year before.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

"Hello Cain!" Kat called out, suddenly very excited. "If anyone is interested in a music club, we'll be meeting tomorrow after classes in the music room on the third floor!" Kat was bubbling with excitement. She couldn't wait to debut the new song she had been working on.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

When Chloe said she'd be her friend, Faith's heart leaped into her throat. A smile spread across her cute, pixie-like features, the first smile since she got to King's Cross Station. Her very first friend! She forgot all about Trinket, just smiling up at Chloe, her first friend, her new friend. "Will you help me sometimes if I need it?" she asked. Her overall vibe just brightened, and her smile had no signs of fading for a long while.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

"Of course what are friends for?" Chloe said smiling even more knowing that she had helped Faith. Maybe that was just the confidence she needed to make some friends in her year. If anything maybe David could try a thing or two. It was always worth a shot. Still waiting for the sorting hat to make its decision about her brother Chloe waited patiently.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

"Thank you!" she giggled, then after a moments hesitation, she shifted closer and gave Chloe a hug. She was so excited! Her first day, with her new friends Chloe and Tobi, and even Trinket was getting around to meeting people. "Could this day get any better?" she thought happily.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:53 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi immediately perked up at two words spoken by a bubbly older girl. They have a music club?!" he wondered excitedly, "Does it matter if you're a first year or not? Cuz I'd really like to join!" he knew he was sounding a bit hyper but he couldn't help it! He had accepted the fact that he might not do any music for about the eight months they were in school and now here a random opportunity presented itself and he wasn't going pass it up! In his excitement though it didn't escape him that his brother finally made it to his table only to sit next to Rei. Inwardly he was cackling but out in the open he merely smirked and waved from his position at the Hufflepuff table.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games