Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:25 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru nodded to Zero as he left, looking at Shiroi for a moment before turning to the Kazekage. "Kazekage-Sama. I'm aware of the Chunin exams coming up. I...May I be allowed to participate?" he asked, finally finding the chance.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Everyone was allowed to go to the Chuunin Exams... whether they passed or not was up to them. "Yes, you'll be allowed to participate. Just be fully prepared when you go in there, as your opponents will be." Nodding her head to Zero, Kageru, & Shiroi, she turned about to find a snacking morsel or two. Staying up this late was going to make her pass out, otherwise.

----------to the Entrance----------

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:49 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 220/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru bowed before turning to go. "I guess I'll be seeing you later." he said to Shiroi before walking out of the Kazekage's office.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The procedures went quickly and she was given a mission without even having to ask; which was helpful. Shiroi quickly absorbed the need information for the mission. She had all of her supplies with her so there would be no need for her to collect anything. The rest of her team would be awaiting her arrival at the gates of the village. At least she got the there names; Zero and Kegeru. Shiroi smiled lightly and waved as Kageru passed her; it was now her time to make an exit. She waves at the Kazekage before leaving. "Bye, Ms. Kazekage." She said as she walked to the village gates to meet up with the rest of the team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 245 / 245

Yukiko Masaki

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 pm
(( go back to gates, you are not Allowed to auto enter yourself))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

As usual, another young man entered the Kazekages office. At first glance, a bland, uninteresting genin if there ever was one. As he walk though, a intelligent observer may begin to notice slight differences between the man before them and most everyone else who walked through those doors. For one, the man did not pause, did not hesitate. He knew where he was going and what he wanted. A determination seemed to fuel him, pushing him constantly. He was also coated in a thin layer of dirt, most of it off of his clothes but still detectable on his face. The way he walked also betrayed his past. He walked like a man who was used to lift and carrying things of weight constantly. His shoulders were set and he stood straight. The man himself, was handsome enough but very modest in genetic traits. He was muscular, with broad shoulders and a thick neck but a narrow waist. He had spiky brown hair and brown hairs, very common features. He wore a black shirt with a single shoulder gaurd, an odd piece of armor to say the least. The most eye catching thing about him had to be his blade. Sheathed horizontally at the small of his back, a black blade extended itself a foot from either side of his body. The blade was about two foot long and ended in a sharp point. On one side however three prongs extended. The blade bared the distinctive resemblance to a key albeit a sharp key. The man smiled at those who caught his eye as he proceeded up the stairs to the door of his countries leader, a person he respect greatly although this would be their first meeting. He arrived at the door before he knew it and with a quick adjustment of his armor and hair he knocked on the wooden door, awaiting a response to begone or enter

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonus: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked to the kazekages door and leaned against it in his usual fashion, mission report in hand. He simply waited for the kage to acknowledge him. He nodded briefly to the other shinobi waiting.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika shrugged at the lack of reply from the inside of the office, perhaps the man was busy or simply not at home. He was just turning to leave when another man caught his attention, a boy in a strange suit of metal armor. He noticed he too had a sword at his side. The armor appeared to be low impact, and agile. The hilt of the blade was long and thin with no crossgaurd. It told alot about his preferred type of dueling style but he tried not to assume, for all he knew he could be completely wrong. So Kaika simply nodded in return, feeling no need to exchange forced pleasantries. He proceeded to walk down the halls out out of the Kazekages mansion, intent on getting some training done while he had the down time

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

After no one answered for a while zero slid a mission report under the door giving the details of his mission. He also slid a secondary sheet of paper through the bottom of the door. This one was a bit odd. It was a legal document involving the adoption of one "Shiroi Madarame". It was filled out and signed by zero. All that was needed was consent of the kazekage and the girl herself. Zero walked out of the room, expecting to be summoned later when she read the papers for discussion.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two only]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]

The ever silent Two poked his head out from the kitchen across the hall from the office, noticing several people come & go, and Six's lack of consciousness in the network of bodies. Peeking out of the room after the shinobi left, Two stretched an arm across the width and plucked the several documents that lay under the doorway leading into the main office. Filing away the missions statement after skimming it with his fingers, Two opened the second mysterious package & signed it without hesitation, filing it away into the same drawer as the mission. He'd relay the news of the adoption after Six awoke from her deep slumber, as waking her early was a very bad idea. As if on cue, a hissing of steam whistled to bring his attention back to the food preparation. Burnt soup would be bad soup!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika made his way down the hallway of the Kazekages office for the second time here recently. The previous time the Kage seemed not to be in but this time he was hoping for a slightly different result. He did not know much about the elusive figure, most of it considered rumors that if even half were true would make him a frightening man to behold. It was that thought that made him hesitate before the door, unsure of himself for a split second. He quickly abolished such petty doubts and let his knuckles rasp on the door three times in rapid succession'No, I must do this. I must train my heart...' He thought to himself as he awaited a reply from a man whom he hoped was home

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two only]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]

A flying spud shot out from the kitchen behind Kaika, splatting itself on the door frame beside him. If he turned about, he'd see a kitchen full of soups & spuds, their flavors simply eeking out to engulf those on the outside of its reach. Two stood there with a spoon in one hand, a large fork in the other, the batterwitch's symbol splashed onto the ends of each one. Hanging off of the fridge's cold handle were several headbands, clanking due to a sudden closure of the fridge door.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika flinched when the potato made contact with the door frame next to him, he spun around with his keyblade already in his hand ready to strike. He relaxed when he saw that it was just the Kazekage, or rather someone important. He noticed that whoever it was was cooking in the kitchen, making a show of headbands obvious. Kaika could take a hint, so he strolled over and grabbed on, stowing it in his pocket for later"Actually, thats not all I'm here for sir. I need your help with a little...experiment I have been working on" What seemed consistent with the Kazekage is that he had a certain proficiency with the sciences. If any man could help him it would be him

AandOE

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games