Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm
@ The Scorpion tent

"Nothing has happened here. The winds must have knocked a few things over and scattered them about." Kojiro sighed as he examined the tea set, unsure if he should salvage it or if there was anything to salvage from it. "Mmm...it was a simple one. I merely turned Ide-san's eyes towards Kitsu-san and her maid's youthful charms in the guise that the monk may be attempting to recruit them for something nefarious and asked him to observe them. Hopefully it'll keep both his and their hands full. I don't think he believes me though."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 pm
"Well... Where am I meant to go? I could at least help you reach those higher holes. I'm not small but I am no giant either..." Kagae would state chewing on the tea leaves further. Standing up he'd cover his things with his blanket just in case.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 pm
"Zanzen-san? Hey there!" He said with a smile. "Hey, do you know this place well? I'd like to go out for a drink but I don't know left from right here..."

((I'm going to assume you came out of the tent to see who was outside the tent.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 am
@Crane Tents

He raised a brow as he looked at the man. "You could have asked the servants at your tent for tea. But if you are in such a hurry..." The bayushi turned to one of the men and asked that tea be brought for him and the Matsu. "It'll be faster than you returning to your tents. Plus, I wish to ask you something."

Turning, he made his way back inside, making a table ready.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 am
@ Crab Tent:

Kaori looked ready to throw her cup of hot tea at Kagae, when there would be a sudden interruption; a voice would speak from outside the tent.

"Knock knock!"

--------------------

@ Scorpion Tent:

"The Lore competition has..." Naizen would speak up suddenly, standing behind the two fellow Scorpions, as he trailed off, looking at the mess.

"Were we ransacked? It doesn't look like the wind to me," Naizen would ask aloud, surveying the damage to the tent.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 am
Siechiro shook his head. "Not tea. Sake. Y'know, DRINK. It's been a while since I drank sake, so I was wondering if you knew a place to get a drink." He followed him inside, nodding his head. "Ask away."  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 am
@Crane Tent

He frowned. "I am certain that you can ask for some." Sitting, he motioned to a seat across from him. "I was curious as to why you decided to attend the Lore Competition. I mean no disrespect, but it's not how I ever envision those of the Matsu clan."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 pm
"Why did I attend the Lore Competition? Because I knew NOTHING of Kyujutsu, and all I'd accomplish would be getting myself tossed around the place effortlessly. I don't pick battles I can't win. Besides, I may be a Matsu, but I trained in an Akodo school. They put SOME emphasis on learning about Rokugan's history among other things, so I thought that using my brain instead of my muscles would be a change of pace. However... I heard rumours that there will be an Iaijutsu competition very soon. That I will enter. After all, we might get to face one another, and this time, it'll be on grounds you know."  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:28 pm
"Evening?" Asked Kagae walking over to the tent entrance and opening the flaps to see who it was.  
Plainsfox rolled 4 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 7, 4 Total: 24 (4-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

The Bushi would sigh. "Yes, the wind. It was really something to see. Would you mind helping me, Naizen-san?"

Kojiro would continue going about, cleaning and tidying up the room, regardless if Naizen helped or not. Kojiro would check to make sure that the wind in question didn't break the bottle of sake he had in his traveling pack. "So, do you have news for us, Naizen-san?"

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette (Sincerity) 4k3 check to let Naizen know what wind it is and that the matter is over.
Results: 20  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Plainsfox rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 8, 4, 10 Total: 24 (4-40)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm
OOC
Deceit Check
4k3
Results: 25  
Plainsfox rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm
Sploding!
Kojiro is silver tongued today!  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:20 pm
@ Crab Tent:

Kagae would open the tent flap to see a man in a purple-and-white kimono, fair hair, and a brilliant smile. Not to mention, a sizeable pack. "I don't believe we've had the pleasure. I am Ide Jiro of the Unicorn, and you look like you are in need of aid. Our Clans are powerful allies, and it would be in poor taste for me to ignore your plight. Perhaps a trade arrangement can be made?"

--------------------

@ Scorpion Tent:

"I... see..." Naizen would say, sounding unconvinced. However, he seemed to waste no time following Kojiro's recommendation of assisting in the clean-up, while Maru idled about awkwardly.

"The Lore competition has finished. I was surprised when the runner up from the Martial Duels, a Kaiu from the Crab Clan, took first place. The monk was runner up. Also surprisingly, the Matsu man lost by only a tiny margin. Quite an interesting lot at this tournament, I'd say."

He paused, turning to look at Maru, then back at Kojiro. "As soon as the Shinjo woman left, Ide Jiro met with her, and they seemed heavily engrossed on some subject I couldn't overhear. Something about the Crab from what I could tell. I'm not sure what they are planning."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:23 pm
"...Ummm... I am Kaiu Kagae of the Crab we are indeed in need of aid... Please come inside I have some tea brewed if you want..." Answered Kagae stepping aside to let the man in then hurrying over to pour the man a cup of tea.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 pm
@Crane Tents

"Ah. I am surprised though. During the Martial Duel, my fight against the Hare, Denbe-san. If I had missed, there is a good chance that you wouldn't have made the finals." He asked for sake for Siechiro when the tea came, waiting for it's arrival before drinking his tea. "He has strong feet. And is quite fast. If he'd fought, I don't know if even your blades could have stopped a rib cracking blow to the chest." Speaking of, he absently rubbed his own chest, wincing a bit still.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games