Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked at him and smiled. "Agreed. Come on." She said as she pointed to the way out. "The Raikage is always busy at this time." She said as the exited the building. "When we get to the entrance. Follow my steps. and down go being 'Hey what's that' kinda thing...Acting like that might get you killed." She told him as they walked to HQ. I'll use Chishiki Raijo on him when we leave HQ... She thought.
[exit to Onin HQ]

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo nodded and followed.
[/exit]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
[My bad, man. I've been so distracted, I thought jounin was a 10k promotion. n.n]

Now, the boy began to speak simply, Castiel was first to reply to the young woman. He spoke of becoming a spy in the world of the shinobi, which in all respects, seemed a rather ridiculous request. "My dear boy, you already are one," laughed Kinpaku. It was some difficulty not to retain her own amusement, before boxing it up quite promptly. "Oh, Castiel. I'd be a terrible person to assign a job such as that to someone with as little experience proven, such as you. What you may do is go. Train. Work. Become a great ninja, and then in time, we shall discuss this again."

Aki was next in line, and it seemed that time had escaped her. Glancing over the boy's files, she noted how much progress the young man had made since he had last been. A smile and a nod. "Forgive me, Aki. So much to think about lately, you've definitely proven yourself capable enough to become a jounin," explained the raikage, nodding as if to emphasize her blessing to his ascension. "Well done, Aki. And now that that's been wrapped up, who's next? "

Kinpaku hardly had time to let shinobi dilly dally about in her office, when there were so many to work with.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm
Bast's eyes slid open behind her heavily tinted goggles and she stood up when the Raikage asked for the next person to enter. The two kids from earlier were gone, which meant that it was her turn. She opened the door and slipped inside, waving to the Raikage as she did so.

"Hello again," she said, walking up to the desk. "Forgive my hurry, but I have a number of things to report: First off, Ganchou is now dead. He showed up at the Gates and was promptly killed by me. Secondly, Kein has showed some... disturbing mental traits, and has been checked in to the hospital due to training-related stress. I would suggest helping him locate his mental marbles if he's acting strangely after waking. Thirdly, I'm afraid that I must take my leave soon. I apologize for not being able to talk as I had originally planned, and I hope reconstruction goes well."

The woman bowed briefly, and then stepped off to one side of the desk in case anyone else needed to be addressed as well.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There, next in line, was Bast. A good sign, if she'd returned to report all that was going on. Well, it appeared that it was only mostly good. It seemed that Kein wasn't as stable as she could have hoped for, a most bitter follow up to the news that Ganchou was gone.

"Well, Bastet. It was a pleasure to meet you, and I must thank you for your assistance in this case, and all your advice and wishes," Kin answered the woman with a brief smile, bowing ever so slightly in her respects to the foreign ninja, "May the road treat you well. You're welcome to come by, to see the changes to come." It was always a good day, when one met one so kind and helpful.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm
Bast internally enjoyed being bowed to by the Raikage, simply because of the symbolism involved, but bowed in response without displaying these thoughts. She had enjoyed her stay, but the thought of what might have happened while she was out of the Village made her anxious to get back. Perhaps it was the Community-Minded Woman in her, but she worried that the garbage fiends might have sullied the streets once more.

"Thank you, and I may take you up on that offer," she said, standing back up. "My time here was wonderful, and I'm certain that the kid that I brought along thought so as well. Just send word if you need to get in touch."

With a final wave, Bast moved off to one side of the room and lifted a finger and drew a seal in the air. As soon as the seal was complete, Bast activated it and Reverse Summoned herself back to the Sand. The summoning seal would fade quickly after she disappeared, disappearing in to the air completely.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki grinned upon his acceptance in to the ranks of jounnin. he turned and left he had training to do now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel shook his head"Its for this reason alone I ask. A Jounin or even Chuunin entering the village will raise too many questions. But anouther gennin added to the pot will make nobody suspicious" He took a seat and pulled out his Mandola and started to play a long,sad version of a celtic ballad. The song was entrancing,calling all those in the room to stop what they were doing and lend a ear to this most magical of preformances. But alas eventually the music must end and Castiel bowed and left the office"I will do some missions as you wish" And with that he walked out of the office

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 am
Katon heard echoes of a sad and beautiful song sweep over him from inside of the raikage's office. It brought old memories, leaving a melancholy taste in his mouth. "Every star in the sky is powerful enough to waste our entire world to dust" he remembered his father telling him. "Why haven't any of them destroyed us then?" a seven year old Katon asked his father. "Hahahahahahahahaha, It's really quite simple OH SON OF MINE!" his voice boomed, and echoed around the forest. "it's because they are too @%#&*"!% AFRAID OF US PSYCHOTIC SHINOBI, HAHAHAHAHAHA", suddenly Katon felt a fire burning deep inside him. Forgeting the song he heard just moments ago, he felt comfortably warm waiting for the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai walked with her arms crossed. Can't believe I broke a rule. She sighed and looked at the sky. I have to remove the information of the path from his mind. I have to make him forget that HQ even exists. I should wait for Sypher and ask him what I should do. She looked away from the clouds. I was dumb for taking Kyo there. Dai made a face and groaned a little as her thoughts battled with her. It can't wait though...I'll do it when they get here. she told herself as she looked up at the Raikage's office.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher stepped up behind Dai and put a hand on her shoulder "Don't let what Aki said worry you. There's no rule against bringing a fellow Kumo shinobi to the Cradle." he said with a dark scowl. He pulled his braid around to rest on his front and then settled his bag more on his shoulders "I don't know what's going on with him lately..." [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

He had his hands in his pockets as he sat down on a chair to let Sypher and Dai talk. He felt guilty for making Sypher fall and hurt himself.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai snapped out of her thoughts as Sypher said there wasn't a rule against bring another Shinobi from Kumo there. She sighed in relief. "Good, so i won't have to erase Kyo's memory." She covered her mouth and looked at Sypher. "I mean..." She hung her head. "Crap." She looked at him and then to Kyo. Looking back at Sypher she spoke quietly. "As a precaution to there being a rule stating Kyo couldn't be there. I was going to remove how to get to Cradle..." She paused. "Do you think I should though?" She Whispered to Sypher quiet enough to where Kyo couldn't hear her words. Dai wanted to know if Sypher would agree to removing how to safely get past the traps safely.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Rubbing his chin, Sypher thought it over then shook his head "Kyo doesn't even like the Cradle. I doubt he'd go there for any reason even if he does remember where everything is. If you just talk to him, most likely he'll agree not to come." he put a finger up to her sternly though "But I have to say...that's very sneaky of you, Dai. To do something like that on a friend without their permission. Its very...nasty. I see Kein has been teaching you well." he smiled to lighten his words but made a mental note to not turn his back on Dai "Are we going in?" Sypher walked up and knocked on the door then pushed it open "Kage-san! When you're done with...Castiel here, we have questions and requests!" he said cheerfully, sliding along the wall inside the office to wait. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 pm
Katon watched Sypher walk into the office. 'Sucks to be a genin' he thought to himself, frustrated, as he waited outside of the door. He tapped himself on the forehead, where his headband would soon be. 'Soon just isn't soon enough sometimes' he smiled darkly and began tapping a beat on the ground.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games