Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:01 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis just looked at night suppressing a smile."Does that mean you want to see something?"He said as he placehis hand in the clouds and quickly fire two snowballs at her just to mess with her.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu stopped where he was when he heard what Noctis said. "So Reiko went rouge now did he." He thought to himself. "I'll be back" He said as he vanished, his chakra a pulsating a bit.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:56 pm
iNishino Inferni
User Image
User Image
×××POST:In an attempt to block Uinsean's attack, Aylin stepped back and had fallen over and onto her but. Getting back up, Aylin still realized that her breathing was getting worse, she didn't even know how she was standing up in the first place. Her ees wandered over to Uinsean's silouette as she rushed in her another attack, hoping that he was distracted while she moved in for an attack on him, using all of her strength and speed to get there fast enough and attack before the smoke disapperated and she was able to be seen, and likely attack.

Aylin's breathing slowed quite a bit as she started to feel droplets of sweat slide down her forehead, her left eye closed as she did her hardest to concentrate on Uinsean instead of passing out, right there and right now, though it seemed her will alone wasn't enough to keep her up and she slowly closed her eyes, her body falling to the ground with a loud thud, it probably wasn't right to go out with a fever in the first place; her cheeks painted with a heated, fevery blush as she took in deep breaths, she had failed her teammates.

×××OOC:

Uinsean dropped to one knee, forming a very fast series of of hand signs, and stopped on a very familiar one. His shadow shot from under his feet in several places, they began to rise from the floor as they took off. The shadows impaled each of the clones, and just barely pierced into the flesh of the two conscious genin for a split second before dropping to the floor, and binding them to their teacher. He took a few steps forward, and stopped, speaking sharply to get their attention. "Enough. It seems one of you got hurt more than expected.. Please tell me if either of you know something I should about her.. She shouldn't have collapsed like this.." The shadows broke off, zipping back to his feet as he walked over to her. "I'll need one of you to help me take her to the hospital real fast to make sure she's okay.." He spoke clearly as he looked at them each in turn, awaiting for their response, looking down to her worried.

((Seeing as it's been two weeks, I'll just wrap this part up real quick.. My apologies, but I won't keep you two waiting any longer. We'll wrap up the mission/training after the hospital thing, or whatever happens.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta was about to make his move, when the next thing he knew, his body was being held into place by shadows. Feeling a little pain from where they stabbed into him, he would feel more awake now. However, hearing him talk to him and Masaru, Kenta looked over to Aylin a little worried. Being broken free of his hold, Kenta ran over to his jacket and picked it up. Throwing it on he ran back over to Uinsean. "Marasu knows her a lot better then I do, so I can't really help ya out with that one. However, I can help ya take her to the hospital." He waited for his sensei to tell him what to do.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 185/195┨
┠Jutsu Used: Bunshin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]x2┨

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:13 pm
Uinsean nodded to him, and walked over to the training dummies. He broke off two of the stands, and walked back. "Just help me move her, and get her to the hospital.. I don't know what happened so I'd rather be safe, and not wait to see." He spoke quickly as he took off his trench coat, and tied it to the two broken stands, making a make-shift stretcher. "Move her carefully with me." He addressed Kenta, as he carefully grabbed under her shoulders, and waited for him. He was hoping she might just wake up, but he had no idea what her condition was, or what was even wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Watching what Uinsean doing, Kenta waited for him to get back to where him and Aylin was. Seeing him make the make-shift stretcher, Kenta knew he would be in pretty good hands for their training. When he was ready to move Aylin, Kenta got down to her other end and grabbed on her ready to move her. "Ready when you are."

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:18 pm
He nodded, and began to count slowly. "One.. Two.. Three.. Lift." Uinsean moved her as spoke the final word, he was sure Kenta would be able to match the timing. Then he grabbed the two end, and looked up at him. "Alright, now just help me move her, and we'll get moving to the hospital.." He spoke calmly, trying to get this all done without error. Looking down at her to see if she had stirred any.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

With the countdown happening, Kenta nodded and one the count of lift, he lifted with Uinsean, and got Aylin on the make-shift stretcher. Grabbing onto his end, he lifted it up in sync with Uinsean. Looking at her he was a little worried himself. Hopefully nothing major was wrong. It would suck to lose a member of their team before they even got started. Once Uinsean would start walking, Kenta would follow.

User Image

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 am
Uinsean nodded towards the door after they had her up, and steady. "Alright, let's get her there carefully now.. Then they can take care of her, since we don't really know ourselves.." He spoke calmly, and began moving towards the hospital with him.

[Exits to Hospital.]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Blast ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi appeared in the academy to with the scrolls and the headband he got from the Hokage. "Neat!" he said as he grinned and clipped the headband on the strap of his helmet. Ichi than looked at the Doton & Katon scrolls that the kage gave him and seemed to be a bit annoyed for some reason.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 310 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse felt a chill go up her spin looking at Steel she waved her hand to her partner. "Steel lets go. . . theirs something I need to before it's to late." With those words she bowed to Noctis then dashed out.
[Exits to Hot Springs]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel looked up and nodded to her turning back into his normal form. He followed Eclipse out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked into the academy and looked around for Noctis. He found him and walked up to him. "Hey Noctis, Can I ask a favor of you?" He asked him with some urgency in his voice..

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis noticed that Night decided to leave, he did have something to tell her but he guessed it could wait. Then shika came up to him."Ya whats up?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu Took in a deep breath before he spoke. "I wanted to know if you could help me train. You are the only one I know that would be able to help me here. I don't mean like a friendly spar, but training together so hard that it s like a real battle. My skills aren't the greatest and I know that, but I need to get stronger. No just for my own sake, but for the sake of the Leaf. And now that Reiko has gone roue." He paused for a second, this was the first time he actually thought about what he just said. "I need to become stronger so I can protect the leaf, and everyone i it I care for." He finished as his eyes changed. hey held a lot of confidence in them now. Shikatsu didn't know if Noctis knew that he liked Night or not, but he wasn't going to as him.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ] (1/1)
Eclipse came back into the Academy from the hot springs. Shockingly she hadn't relaxed at all! Rolling her neck she figured it was time for her and Steel to start training again to get ready to hunt down Reiko and his followers with Kein. Turning to Steel she tossed a pill at him. The wolf ate it then changed into another form of her. Shortly after changing back. Eclipse smiled. Their clans jutsu's were pretty basic.
Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ] --learned

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Dainamikku Maakingu [ Dynamic Marking ] (1/1)
Steel turned back into his normal wolf form and shook his fur some looking at Eclipse with an odd glance. "It's a stupid technique. . . but a technique all the same." Steel shook his head and trotted over to a wooden dummy pissing on it with his acid urine. Looking away his ears became warm. He then rushed back over to Eclipse. . . he hated the technique.
Dainamikku Maakingu [ Dynamic Marking ] --learned

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games