Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm
awesome!!!!! XD i have alot of stuff i wanna do when i back to the village though.

golem editing, collaboration with everyone, finish my bloodline stuff after the editing happened, learn my last custom....wow thats alot  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 pm
Yep, time to get started eh? Why were we leaving anyways? Wasnt that a memory or Im not sure it quite made sense, lol. I just take it that its bad? Just like old times, good death filled situations. ^.^  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 pm
You're leaving because of the sudden temperature drop. It made perfect sense, because it explained why Siniku would probably not trust Sand Shinobi again... in a way. You've got to read between the lines... >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 pm
So Siniku is the IBD and the dream explains it because the Jashins were pretending to be us? Sorry I misinterpreted the audience for the vision.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 pm
tat actually makes alot of sense....but what about the pollen and the magnetic forest?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm
he was sent to gather the plant, once he unlocked their power he could turn a device possibly used against him against us.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm
this is really nice. man... i wish i had AandOE as my DM for dungeons and dragons. that'd be one sick campaign. anyways. so... what to do once i get back... what to do... oh yes. finish having gan teach me the rest of the manipulations and water assimilation. also finish learning my barrier customs and the manipulation portion of them. uh.... oh... nah... might as well wait on the combo jutsu. not sure yet... dont even know if i'd be working with gan enough to have it be of true use for me to do it between me and him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm
When y'all get back, Bast is going to whip you in to shape! XD Just like you always wanted, I know.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:44 pm
Ergo War
When y'all get back, Bast is going to whip you in to shape! XD Just like you always wanted, I know.
awesomes!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm
lawls maby you'll actually get him to learn more than a few jutsu.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 pm
>_> Most likely we're gonna need a new Captain...

Seeing as how Ganchou pretty much entombed him in his current location, supposedly frozen in a moment of time. At the very least, he's not going back for him...

And of course, I'm sure Bast will whip us into shape. After all, ONCE AGAIN Sand is the neutral party in affairs...

Ah, Sand. How you remain isolated in the desert...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm
Hey all you experienced folks don't forget the Genin, We need to beef up too so that the village is really bad a**.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Chezmonkey
>_> Most likely we're gonna need a new Captain...

Seeing as how Ganchou pretty much entombed him in his current location, supposedly frozen in a moment of time. At the very least, he's not going back for him...

And of course, I'm sure Bast will whip us into shape. After all, ONCE AGAIN Sand is the neutral party in affairs...

Ah, Sand. How you remain isolated in the desert...
It sbetter to be isolated! we have all the real power in this guild...mauahahahahahahahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:32 pm
Now, now, we don't have all the power in the guild. After all, the Bijuu haven't been dealt with properly yet; only after that can we begin to judge such things. Plus, the plot is still in its infancy, so not many people have died and gotten a chance to change alliances and whatnot.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm
Hmmm... I thought the memory sequence showed the I.B.D. looking down at Siniku & yelling at him to get up again. In this way, Siniku can't be the I.B.D.... the I.B.D. was defending Siniku. If you remember back when Howaido caught the Jashin illness, the dying cultist said that Siniku was wounded during his last battle. If the I.B.D. is all alone right now, then where is Siniku? Does this mean that the I.B.D. is fighting Suna because the Jashin were wearing Suna headbands? or to get Siniku back from Suna? Where in the world is.... Siniku Yoshimitsu, Suna's Famous Captain?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games