Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:37 pm
"It makes her an ally," Maso muttered as he tossed a few more of the blinking red explosives into several of the newborns mouths alongside several knives that hit several coming out of the doorway behind them. "They need to learn never to go into a fight with their mouths open like that. It's pretty dangerous. Duck and cover!"

Trevor stepped into the room Lianna was in immediately snatching one of his swords up to deflect a blow coming down from above while swinging the other to show it was actually a chain sword that had many blades that blended with it to make it seem like a regular sword. It seemed to keep the vampires on one side of the room for a moment as he knelt slightly in front of Lianna. "Fancy meeting you here. My partner ditched me too. Climb on if you'd rather keep your head," he muttered softly as the blades seemed to remain locked in place, his other hand continuing to deflect the vampire attempting to kill him. His jaw clenched tightly for a moment only to unclench as he let out a slow breath, a line of blood showing from his wrist to his knuckles. "I'll give you to Effy and possibly use your partner if she's not as badly injured against them..."

"Don't worry about my injury since it's already healed. I should be giving you the lecture on keeping an eye on your partner even if it's only peripherally. Do me a favor and drag Trevor out of that room with Lianna two doors ahead. I'm not gonna solidify and remove my seal with him in the room," Ephraim muttered before vanishing from behind Rissa.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:15 pm
Lianna looked up at Trevor and pushed herself off the floor, grabbing onto him as she kept an arm over the cut in her stomach. She gave a tiny sigh as she loomed at him, her purple eyes glowing dimly in the dark as she kicked the next vampire in the face.

Rissa nodded to his words and ran to the room, giving a small growl as she pulled out a gun and aimed it at a vampire. "Lianna? You in here?" she asked before she pulled the trigger, smiling to herself as the vamp dropped dead and revealed to her lianna and Trevor. "hey come this way, hurry!" she called and started fighting her way over to them, going the easy route by shooting the attacking camps in the skull.

truth and krystina both ducked out of the way just in time as the newborns exploded seconds later. They both looked at maso and rolled their eyes before they walked through the pile of dead newborns, finding Kansei pawing at a door with her claw, as if she was trying to tell them that's where sheik was.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 pm
Maso just gave the girls a slight shrug before walking over to the door and kicking it in. The room had all the lights turned off and a thin stream of light came from windows covered by dark curtains while the only thing able to be seen was a bloody footprint and what looked like a corpse. 'Damn... It looks like he was capable of a killing spree in this room...' he muttered to himself.

Trevor snatched his chain-sword back to him, slicing several limbs from the vampires in it's return, as he slipped past the vampires with relative ease. "Where's Ephraim?" he muttered. He almost tripped when he heard the door slam shut behind him and Rissa. "Effy... You didn't... Did you?" He bit his bottom lip slightly as a screech emanated from the room. "Dammit... You reckless idget. Keep moving. Lianna, I'm trusting you to let me know if anything comes up from behind. We no longer have our shadow for the rest of this trip." His voice had switched from completely emotionless to completely agitated as he started back up on jogging down the hall and kicking open doors. There were too many rooms in this house which made him that much happier that his house wasn't about two hundred rooms per floor of what seemed like a three or four floor building.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 pm
Truth looked around the roomwith a slight frown as she slowly walked in. "uncle? You in here? Are you even still alive?" she asked, chewing on her scarf as she walked over to the window, getting ready to open it.
Krystina gave a small sigh as she looked at Kansei, who had padded into the room and flopped down in the center of it, looking around for the person she was supposed to guard.

"let's go... I think I saw the others downstairs when we passed the main staircase..." rissa sighed as she took Lianna from him, a small frown on her face as she saw the wounds that her friend had gone through. she ran by Trevor, following along the mental map shed made as they went through the house.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:05 am
A barely audible thunk came from a corner of the room. "Mm... Hmm......" was the slight sound that followed other than the sound of something hissing. Maso chunked a knife towards the curtain, dragging it open to show Sheik leaning against the wall, his chest barely moving in time of regular paced breathing and a shriek came from the vampire with only a slight hole in the side of it's neck and blood around it's mouth.
Maso grimaced slightly at Sheik's bloody appearance, but tossed a knife through the newborn's head and barely missing Sheik's other head. "I've got him," he muttered as he stepped over to Sheik and picked him up as gently as he could although it still got a slight groan from him. "You and Kana both think you can take on the world alone. Idgets."

Trevor followed without any argument as he stole a quick glance back towards where they'd come from. After a second or two, the same shriek from the room seemed to be in the hallway following them. "Dammit... Move faster or he'll catch our scent and all three of us are done for," he hissed as he flipped out his cell and sent a text to Kana saying "Get out now! Effy removed his mask. I'm with L&R so don't worry about them. :/ ".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 pm
Truth gave a small sigh as she heard Kana's phone go off and flipped it open, a small frown on her face. "no time for an explenation... but we all need to GTFO. NOW!" she frowned and closed the phone.
Krystina blinked and looked at truth in suprise before nodding and just taking her friend's word for granted. "does your dad have Lianna and Rissa?" she asked as she broke the window open with her boot.
"yeah.. now lets go...before Effie finds us..." truth mumbled as she shook her head and took one of the explosives maso had, sticking it against the wall that the window was on. "duck and cover..." she sighed, her and Krystina hiding in a closet that waas attached to the room.

Rissa nodded and spead up, leading him to the first exit she could think of in such a hurry. "c'mon... if ya wanna get out of here quick then we'll need to go this way... "she sighed and nodded to a large stained glass window that had been shattered by something. probably newborns dying. "and now isn't a time to argue or find another one if you're saying that Ephraim will kill us on site. so just go." she huffed, her voice coming out rather demandingly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:12 pm
"Good enough," Trevor muttered as he jumped out the window, his arm grabbing Rissa and Lianna on the way out. He landed on his feet once outside, skidding in a semi-circle as he kept Rissa's feet from touching the ground. "I hope to God that he doesn't leave that house..."

Maso had ducked behind a couch with Sheik as the boom sounded from the wall. As soon as the sound of debris settling started, a shriek echoed from down the hall which made him freeze. "Let's go," he muttered as he pushed himself to his feet and ran towards the hole in the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:21 pm
Rissa blinked as she looked up at trevor and then gave a small sigh as she slipped out of his arms. "if he does... lets just be glad that my ride came through..." she sighed and walked over to a blood red motor cycle, placing Lianna on it.

Krystina and truth didn't waste time when they heard the shriek, bolting out the hole and landing on their feet. they looked at Maso and Sheik and gave a small sigh. "lets get back to the house... " Krystina sighed as she looked at Sheik's wounds. "i really hope that nothing bad happened to the others..." she whispered and quickly called up her house, hoping that Hades would answer. as she waited for him to answer, she and truth walked to the other side of the street, looking at Rissa and Lianna with small frowns.
"daddy!!! you're bleeding..." Truth frowned as she spotted the cut on her dad's arm/hand.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 pm
"True," Trevor smiled lightly before hearing Truth's voice which made him give a slight nervous chuckle. "It's nothing. I found Lianna in a room looking pretty banged up with a bunch of vamps that were trained against... Well, us, surrounding her and so I was trying to get her out of the room while fending of one that was attacking from above and his knife just nicked me. Then Rissa popped in, helped me get Lianna out of the room and when I asked her where Effy was... The door closed behind us and answered that question for me..." Maso let out a soft sigh as he started walking towards the house.

"Hello?" Hades muttered into the phone as the clanking sound of dishes echoed in the background. "Skylar, get Shayde back in bed."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm
"hades? Oh thank Gods!" krystina breathed when he answered the phone. "just a quick heads up, we got kana back and rissa's gonna be bringing back those who can't walk on their own... Just be ready for a lot of silent screams... And a pissy sheik, okay?" she sighed and pulled maso back, pointing from sheik to rissa's motor cycle; which had a side car that sheik could sit in. "she'll be back before the rest of us since she has her motor cycle... But we'll be right behind her. just thought I'd give you a fair warning on the hell that's coming your way..." she breathed and then hung up, taking kana from truth.

rissa gave a small sigh as she waited for maso to put sheik in the side car. "the faster he gets back the better so let me take him..." she murmured, staring up her bike.

Truth gave a slight frown as she walked over to her dad, pulling a water bottle out of her pack. "lemme see it... I can't heal lianna or uncle or kana... But I can atleast help you..." she sighed softly as she chewed on her scarf, a few tears sliding her cheeks as she looked at the cut. She could handle her friends getting hurt as bad as they were, she was fine with her uncle being in the condition he was in, but she didn't want to see a single scratch on her dad. That's where she drew the line.

"Working on it... " sky called from the kitchen, holding shayde in his arms as he headed back to the bedroom with a tiny smirk. "I will pin you to this bed if that's what it takes to keep you here until your leg is healed..." he half threatened, half teased as he set him on his bed, sitting next to him with a slight groan as he started to gain feeling in his wings.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm
"Kay. There we go. Be careful, Rissa," Maso murmured as he set Sheik in the side car as gently as was possible.

"Aw. Baby girl, please don't cry. You're makin' your daddy feel bad. Here. I'll let you take a look and see that it barely nicked me," Trevor murmured in a much sweeter voice as he let her take a look at the light scratch on his wrist, the other hand wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Mmkay," Hades muttered before hanging up his phone and drying off his hands. "I'm glad I've made plenty of tea for everyone and something for everyone to eat. Lulu, you mind helping me set up a few of the rooms like a hospital?" Lucius nodded lightly as he followed Hades towards the rooms that were cleaned up and began helping him set up several different mats on the floor.

"If you need me to use the moths again, just ask... Hades will let me numb your wings if it'll keep him from having to use pain killers on you..." Shayde mumbled as he shifted his gaze away from Sky after letting his hair cover the light blush creeping it's way onto his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 pm
"i'll be as carefull as i can be...." Rissa sighed as she wrapped her arms around Lianna, a small frown on her face as she looked at the knife in her friends back. "see you guys when ya get there..." she drawled and then reved the engine and sped off, heading back to the house.

Truth gave a light sniff as she looked at her dad's hand smiling to herself as she lightly opened the water bottle and dipped her finger into it. "sorry...but...i-i'm just...not used to seeing you... bleeding..." she huffed and dragged her finger along the cut, smiling as it started to heal.

Sky gave a tiny sigh as he looked at Shayde, nodding softly. "y-yeah..." he sighed and leaned over him with a small smile on his face. "how's your leg?" he asked softly, glancing at his leg out of the corner of his eye.

Krystina gave a small sigh and lightly set Kana down on the asfault before tkaing out a vial, letting her friend smell it before she woke up. "better now?" she asked, a smile on her face when Kana nodded. "then c'mon... we gotta go back to my place now..." she hummed and pulled the girl off the ground before they started walking back, going slow so that the others could catch up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm
"You're so sweet. Mmkay. I'm carryin' ya back to your friends house so we can make sure your friends are stable and your uncle is stable," Trevor smiled as he lifted Truth up in a bear hug while starting to follow Krystina only to stop when a window shattered behind him on one of the top floors. He set Truth back down and turned towards Ryxin's house just in time to see Ephraim drop down from the topmost floor. "I hope he's got his mask back on..." he muttered as he motioned Truth to continue moving.

Ephraim on the other hand began walking slowly over towards him and Truth, his knives hanging loosely from his middle fingers with his mask slid back up over the lower half of his face. "The house will completely incinerate itself in a few seconds... I'm tired. Is there someplace we can get some tea around here?" he muttered in a barely audible hoarse, but muffled voice, his right shoulder still having a hole in his sleeve and smeared with blood. Trevor just flashed him a light smile and began heading after the girls and Maso.

Hades and Lucius moved towards the front porch and remained there in wait for Rissa and the injured.

"It's numb again. Here..." Shayde mumbled as the moths slid out of the wall and repeated their pattern of flying over Sky's wings before completely bursting into flames and vanishing. "It's pain doesn't compare to a broken wing or Hades' real kick to the gut. I already have a purplish-blue-black bruise forming in the shape of his foot. Didn't even see him move let alone feel anything until I hit the wall."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 pm
Truth gave a small chuckle as she was lifted up by her dad, only to frown when she was put back down. "daddy.... cmon!" she sighed when she saw that rephraim had his mask back on.

Krysina and kana gave small smiles as they walked to the house, talking to eachother in whispered Greek.

Rissa sped her way back to krystina's house, taking the shortcuts she knew to get there sooner. She was worried about lianna since her friend couldn't exactly express her pain verbally. "Lianna please be alright..." she breathed as she continued driving, already half way there. She occasionally would glance at sheik in the side car, making sure he didn't die on her. On a rather sharp turn, she noticed lianna growing paler and frowned , speeding up again. It didn't take her much longer to get to krystina's house; where she quickly parked and got off, carrying lianna over to the front door with a small frown. "if one of you boys would take her, I'll go get sheik from my bike and then you can get to work..." she breathed, not wanting either of them to be hurt.

Sky gave a small sigh of relief as he pain disappeared and he smiled down at shayde. "good. I don't want you in pain..." he sighed and then frowned slightly when he heard a motor cycle, knowing that meant Simone was hurt bad. "rissa's back... And someone's hurt..." He sighed and looked to the door, wondering if he should go see.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm
"We're coming," Trevor chuckled lightly as him and Ephraim started jogging to catch up to the others.

Lucius nodded as he took Lianna from Rissa. "Just bring him into the fourth room on the right. I'll get started on her first. When you're done bringing him in, head into the kitchen and get yourself something to eat and drink. I figured it'd be nice for you all to get something nice after a hard day's work," Hades smiled lightly although his eyes flashed dangerously. He tapped Lucius on the leg twice before heading inside and to the room they'd set up like a hospital on the go.

"Idget. Go and take a look if you want. I'm not going anywhere," Shayde snickered lightly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games