Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin smiled and looked at the pictures over Ash's shoulder, laughing riotously when the last one came up. "Hey, I remember that day," she said, winking at Ash playfully.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled and kissed her neck softly, quickly turning off the frame as she heard herself moan in the video and started to get turned on. "So do I babe. I remember it very well." She whispered softly.

She felt a gift shoved at her from Pitt, who was blushing slightly and she accepted it. She slowly opened it and saw a huge collection of daggers, none of them the cheap kind. she looked at him in shock. "Damn, is the end of the world approaching or something Pitt? Did I not get the memo? But I still love them. Thanks man." She told him and smiled.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 am
Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

Ronnie smiled at the box of knives Pitt had given her, knowing full well that over the years of collecting them, he had dropped well over ten grand on them. He handed her a small bag, and watched as she pulled out a pair of black leather bondage cuffs. "As you can see, there is a theme here. And you can have Wings try them out on you after you are done dominating her." Ronnie said with a wink at them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:49 am
Old Man

User Image

Brian smiled at his daughter and gave her a hug as he handed her a manila envelope. He watched as her eyes widened at the paper she pulled out, and at Erin's shocked expression. "I didn't want the two of you having to worry about paying the rent if things got bad at the shop, so I went ahead and bought the house for you guys. This is the paper saying that I transfer it over to the two of you. Happy Birthday baby." He said to them and felt Ash hug him tightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and felt her heart speed up erratically when she saw the deed. 'He... He bought us... A... A house?!' She just couldn't wrap her mind around it. What would drive Brian to be so generous? Then she looked over at him and saw the gleam in his eyes as he looked at Ash, and smiled. 'Okay, maybe it's not so crazy...' Erin hesitated for a moment, but stepped forward and hugged Brian when Ash was finally finished. "This is... Beyond amazing, Brian. Thanks doesn't even begin to cover it." She stepped back and grinned at him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Dad. We'll move in tomorrow. This is just... the best birthday ever." She told him.

After thirty more minutes, everyone had cleaned up the shop, Ronnie wearing the Apron of Shame for losing the bet on Erin and Terri, and headed home. she smiled at Erin and kissed her collar bone as the pulled into the driveway, lightly squeezing her thigh. "Now, you better hurry inside Erin, or I might just go straight to bed." She told her with an impish smile and hurried inside the house.

As she looked around, she was suddenly glad that they had most of their things still in the boxes. Now they didn't have to repack everything they owned. She ran into the bedroom and smiled, removing the body suit and only putting the corset back on her as she waited for Erin to come in.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shivered at the touch on her leg, smirking and following close behind Ash, stopping only to put the presents on the table, hang up her keys, and kick off her sandals. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw Ash's outfit, or lack thereof, and she blushed. "My my... Whatever am I going to do with you, birthday girl?" she asked teasingly, giggling a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash stood swiftly and pinned Erin to the wall, much like she had long ago as Ash when her mind was still split. "Oh you are doing nothing Erin. I am in control of this little adventure. You are just here to enjoy the ride." She told her silkly and lightly bit her neck where it met the shoulders, running her tongue along the soft and sensitive skin lightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes and Chibi were walking past the apartment that Ash and Erin were staying at, when he heard a strange sound coming from the bedroom window. Oh, wow. Let's just ignore that. He thought to himself and began walking away, but then heard Erin sounding.... not like the seme she claimed to be. 'Mistress Ash'? Oh yeah, Trouble needs to hear about this one... He thought with a grin and began to drag his guard back towards the shop.

{Music makes the soul dance to the heavens with love. Music is love.}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled softly at Erin once she realized that she had passed out and slowly moved up to her lips, kissing them softly. "Good night watashi no ai." She whispered and rmoved the cuffs from around her wrists, pulling her lovers sleep pants and shirt onto her and pulling the covers over her gently as she changed into her sleep shirt and pants as well.

She curled against Erin's chest, feeling the taller girl wrap her arms around her even in her sleep and cuddled against her.

-"Well hello there Ashika. I see you are very much awake again. Well, for now anyways." She heard a cruel voice say.

She struggled to open her eyes, finally understanding that she was blindfolded and tied down once more. "No! Let me go! Please, please get this off of me! I can't see! Please!" She screamed loudly, her fear of unescapable dark making her voice rise.-

Ash thrashed softly, her arms held by Erin as she slept and she began to yell loudly in her dream. "Please, please, get this off of me! I can't see! Please!" She begged as she cried.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was roused sometime during the night from a dreamless sleep by Ash thrashing about in her arms. Even when barely awake, Erin recognized a night terror by now when she saw one. She carefully set Ash in the middle of the bed and let her go, watching her carefully to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself. "It's alright, Ash... It's okay, sweetheart, you're safe now," she said hoarsely, wanting nothing more than to take Ash in her arms and fight away the fears that haunted her, but knowing that touching Ash was the one thing she should not do.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash screamed on the bed over and over again as she gripped the covers, feeling each and every blow the men were landing on her body as she was blinded and restrained. "Please! Please stop hitting me! It hurts!"

-"Well, that's the nature of the beast, isn't it Ashika? When you get hit, it hurts. Just ask Erin here." Tsubatsu told her in a silkly voice.

"NO! Let her go now! Tsubatsu, please! Don't touch her! No, no, no, NO! LET HER GO!" She screamed at him, her entire body sore.-

"Tsubatsu, please! Don't touch her! LET HER GO!" She yelled out in fear and rage.

-She felt him touch her face, his fingers a sickening cold against her skin and his breath sending chills down her spine at the feel of it against her ear. "You know what you must do Ashika." He told her as he trailed his hand up her inner thigh.

She suddered at his touch, and whimpered as she knew what he meant. "Please... Don't do this... Please stop touching me.... Please... Let me go... Please..." She begged him weakly.-

"Please stop touching me.... Please..... Let me go...." She begged and stuggled less on the bed, her love of Erin making her contemplate giving in.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt her heart lurch at the mention of Tsubatsu, having to fight very hard not to take Ash into her arms instinctively. "Ash, my love, it's okay... We're both safe, we're both fine... Tsubatsu is dead, he's not here anymore, he'll never hurt us again..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-"Fine, I'll take that tattoo away from you then if you won't play with me." He said and she shrieked as her skin was ripped away in a haze of pain and blood.-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ash shrieked and clutched her right shoulder in agony as she relived her torture.

-"Hey girly, you got nice skin. So soft and pretty looking. Mind if we have a feel?" She heard one of the men say.

She shuddered, remembering how they had been less than gentle in that room. "Don't touch me you scum. I don't want you to touch me, any of you. Tell Tsubatsu to ******** off too." She growled back, her shoulder one large pain.-

"I don't want you to touch me, any of you... Tell Tsubatsu to ******** off...." Ash said in a half defeated whisper, knowing what was coming.

-"Well, you ain't in no position to tell us what to do b***h. Plus the boss ain't here to stop us." The man hissed and she felt her shirt being ripped.

"No! Stop it! Stop touching me! Let me go! Erin! ERIN!" She screamed loudly as she felt their hands touching her stomach, trailing along her scar, roaming over her legs, touching her face.-

"No! Stop it! Stop touching me! Let me go! Erin! ERIN!" Ash screamed loudly fighting with all of her strength against men who exsisted solely in her dreams.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:46 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's eyes widened in horror when she finally realized what Ash was reliving. It was when Tsubatsu had tortured her, when Arietta had been searching for her frantically... But this was a part of that day Erin had never known about. 'Those... Those animals... They dared to touch her like that?!' Erin felt a rush of nausea, accompanied by a fierce gladness that the men were all dead. She only regretted that she hadn't made their deaths as painful as they deserved...

"Ash, honey, I'm right here. I promise, they can't hurt you, they can't touch you. It's not real, baby, it's okay... You're going to be... o-okay..." Erin wiped away her own tears, frustrated at herself. This was no time to be crying.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games