Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Your icy soul...User Image

Akito kissed her gently and murmured, "I will do anything for you Yuzu. I can punish them if you really want me to."
His hands brushed over her as his eyes met hers softly. "Anything for you Yuzu."

Kanime smiled and finished the curry, putting it in two bowls. "Hopefully this doesn't taste like garbage," He said, handing one bowl to Adell.

...Will enslave me.User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Adell took the bowl then got a fork and began to eat it. Taking the first bite, she chewed slowly, tasting it. Hmm.. It's good! Well, good for a Kanime meal. She told him then giggled.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Rini woke up suddenly, she looked around trying to remember where she was. She felt her swollen nose, "Oh yeah, I'm in the hospital. God Yuzu, I'm gonna get you for this...."
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Your icy soul...User Image

"Well what is that supposed to mean??" Kanime grinned at her and ruffled her hair. "Come on, give me some credit. I cooked it just for you. Do I get any thank yous, in this Dayan age?"

...Will enslave me.User Image

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Adell giggled. Thank you Kanime for the delicious food. She told him grinning and taking another bite of curry.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:56 am

Looking up to him, she knew if she gave him permission to punish them that she'd have to face the consquences. She'd rather deal with things on her own then get his hands caked in the blood she was after. Shaking her head gently she looked up into his eyes."I know you will.. But I will just let them be miserable.. I know things would be better for everyone if they were happy.. Or even if they just tried looking past things.. But I will not let them talk about you no matter what.."She murmured before hissing out the rest of the words. She was still angry with Rath and how he had treated her. He didn't even treat her as a guest just a nuissance.

Taking off his shirt, he only wore his jeans and looked at the water. Stripping off his jeans he jumped into the water before he began to swim. Lifting up after a while he then resurfaced looking at her, and Kira."Come on in.. This is the best place ever.."He said happily swimming about the pool of water.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:02 am

Lina's cheeks flushed a deep pink when Tsutsu took off his shirt and jeans. She then shook her head. Oh.. Uh.. N-no thank you.. I don't have anything to swim in.. She said, averting her eyes from Tsutsu.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 am

Cause its a broken heart...User Image

Kira giggled and pulled Lina into the water.
"Come Lina-Chan!" She smiled.

Kanime smiled at her and finished up his curry, putting it in the sink.
"No problem Adell, anything for you."

Akito ran his fingers through Yuzu's hair and he murmured, "It is okay Yuzu... All that matters is that I love you, Okay?"

Haru's brow furrowed and she held onto Rath's shirt sleeve.
"Feel like anything to cheer you up? I could make something else if you want..."
...That you're giving me.User Image

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 am

Lina was shocked as Kira pulled her into the water then she tripped over an underwater rock and her whole body fell into the water. She was soaking wet. When she surfaced, she glared playfully at Kira then shook her head like a dog.

Adell giggled then finished her curry as well and also put it in the sink. So what are we going to do today? She asked then adjusted her bathrobe.

Rath shrugged. No. I don't really care. He told her.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Haru smiled at Rath and pulled him to her, kissing him lovingly.
"Sorry, I just had this rush and I wanted to kiss you," Haru murmured quietly.

Kanime leaned down and kissed her nose. "Anything you want, love."

Kira giggled and flopped over to Tsutu, diving under deep as the bubbles started to fade.
Kira stayed under, feeling something wet clasp at her ankle. She kicked and released some of the air in her mouth by accident. She opened her mouth to scream but....

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Lina noticed something went wrong then dived under the water. Seeing Kira, the then unwrapped the thing around Kira's ankle and swam fast up to the surface. When she reached the surface, she swam the shore and got out, putting Kira down. Kira? Are you okay? She asked her.

Adell giggled then kissed Kanime's jaw line. Hmm.. Let me think.. She said then kissed his jaw line again.

Rath smirked. Don't say sorry. He told her then kissed her deeply.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Kira coughed loudly, spewing out water. Her ankle had a red welt where some kelp had grasped onto her ankle and she kept coughing, her face turning red.

Kanime blushed deep red when Adell kissed his jaw and he wrapped his arms around her waist, touching the tip of his nose to hers.

Haru smiled gently and her fingers gently grasped through Rath's hair. Her lips kissed him back deeply and she whispered, "I love you Rath... I always have and I always will."
SHe was standing on her toes, looking up into his eyes softly.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Adell giggled then put her lips to his softly.

I love you too.. Rath told Haru, pressing his lips gently on hers.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Glancing up to Lina once she fell in, he held in his chuckles. But before he could make any remarks he saw Lina pull Kira out of the water. Automaticly his eyes widened before he swam to the shore. Moving over to Lina and Kira he held her up patting her back to cough up the water."Kira.. Kira.. Are you alright..?"He murmured worriedly as he looked down to her. Placing his hands on her face his thumb caressed his cheek. Looking down into her eyes worriedly he couldn't help but become a bit panicky.

Without Akito being here, she just might've gone after Rath for being so cruel to her. Glaring down stubbornly she then sighed nodding gently. Looking up to him a little she leaned forward resting her body against his."Lets just forget about them.. And start our own family.."She whispered quietly before she leaned back to look at him. Sighing she leaned forward kissing his lips gently holding the kiss.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:56 am

Haru smiled gently, pulling away reluctantly. Her lips ran along his jawline as she walked to the kitchen, popping a grape in her mouth and opening the fridge to look for something to cook.
Her face was slightly flushed and she was smiling softly.

Kanime blushed more and pressed Adell against the counter, his lips moving hers softly.
"Mmm you taste delicious," Kanime said in a ravenous voice. "I think I may just eat you up."

Akito kissed Yuzu back softly and whispered, "Our own family.... That sounds better and better."
He placed a hand on Yuzu's stomach and smiled softly.

Kira half coughed, half vomited out water before Tsutu grabbed her face and she whimpered, sagging against his chest, her tiny hands dropping into her lap.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games