Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno looked at Jenni with tired eyes. He seemed to have aged from what had happened and without his viera near him, he had become isolated and prefered to be alone rather than talk. He slowly stood an asked in a weary voice. "Status." He didn't have the heart to say much else. He couldn't and remain together.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer felt a huge rush of compassion for Jo-Jo's brother. She knew he had to be suffering at least as much as she was, if not more. She touched his hand gently and tried to smile at him. "She's better. I mean... It's probably going to be awhile before she's totally better, but she's awake and talking. She's hungry; that's why I'm down here. To get her something."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno yanked his hand snarled his red eyes flashing at her as he yelled, his voice hoarse and full of shame and anger. "How can you be happy?! MY SISTER WAS ******** RAPED! You act all chipper and Isis is gone! HOW CAN YOU BE SO HORRIBLE?!" He demanded and his eyes pulsed, completely overpowering his sister's persence and hitting Jenni with his Shamer's Eyes. "HOW DARE YOU SMILE AT ME?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer gasped and stumbled back when he screamed at her, but soon forgot he was even there. She fell to her knees as every horrible thing she'd done and been ashamed of came rushing back, the memories slowly getting worse and more vivid. "No! God... Please, please... Make it stop," she sobbed as she relived killing her parents and maiming her little brother.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She heard Jenni screaming and Jo-Jo shoved herself into control, dashing out of the room and ignoring the fact that she was clothed only in her shorts and bandages that held ehr body togther along with the stitches. As she raced out the door, she grabbed a dagger and jumped down to the floor from the railing, jumping onto her much taller brother's back and wrappign gher pained legs around his torso, her left hend gripping his hair to pull his gaze away from her lover and her right holding the sharp blade to his throat. Her crystal eyes were cold and full of a new emotion. Murder. "Release her. Now. Or I swear I will cut your throat. If you want to use the Eyes, use them on me Shamer. Not my Keeper. You have two seconds and then I kill you right here and now." She growled at him and felt his rage slowly subside and his eyes pulse into their dormant state.

Jo-Jo didn't remove herself from her grip, her blade still pressed to his neck as she watched her brother with those cold and deadly crystal eyes, the opal flecks uncaring. "I should kill you now. Brother or no, you violated the Pact, and I have the right to kill you. Not only as the Seer, but as the victim's lover. I won't do it. You are full of anger, but you will NOT direct them like this again. You do, and I will kill you." She told him and slammed his head into a wall, knocking him out and jumping to land in a crouch in front of Jenni. She could feel the cuts on her back and chest bleeding, but she didn't care. "Shhh... Shhhhh... It's okay... It's okay mi amor.... I'm here and it won't happen again.... He snapped from the strain, and he didn't really understand..... I will kill him if he does it again... I'm so sorry Jenni.... Te amo... Te amo.... Te amo....... Te amo........" She told the shuddering woman over and over again, rocking her back and forth in her efforts to soothe her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer shuddered and tried to pull herself back together as the horrible visions slowly faded. She vaguely heard Jo-Jo's voice and shook her head. "N-no... You shouldn't t-t-talk like that... K-killing your brother... I'm f-fine..." She touched Jo-Jo's face gently and finally came back to reality. "You shouldn't be out of bed... You're going to hurt yourself, love..." She stood and took the shorter girl into her arms. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you... Come on, let's get you back to bed..." She winced when she saw Lena dragging an unconscious Yuno toward a nearby couch. "I'll have to apologize to him later... I didn't mean to upset him so much..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She pouted and swiftly rolled out of Jenni's arms, standing a bit away from her and fixing one of the bandages that covered her ample 'C' cup. "No, you will not apologize. He will. He not only broke the Pact, but he attacked you out of misplaced rage. I won't have my Keeper hurt by anyone and he needs to know that just because I'm injured, doesn't mean I'm a push over. Yes, he snapped, yes, he will feel God awful in twenty minutes and beg you to either forgive him of kill him, but he shouldn't let himself get so worked up thathe uses the Eyes like that." She looked at Jenni again and her crystal gaze softened, Jo-Jo sighing lightly as her legs trembled and she felt her back bleeding through. "Okay... Take me to bed mi amor.... did you know Isis is the most hated by a unanimous vote? Her name is in the list eight times. Mine is up twice. They REALLY hated rabbits and ducks too..." She said and felt her legs giving out, gripping a chair to keep herself upright.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis opened the door bar and entered without a word, not even looking at the others. She was caught in an emotional battle between self-loathing, guilt, and depression. Her hand was clamped tightly over a wound in her abdomen which looked like it could have been caused by some sort of blade. It didn't really seemed to register in her mind though that she was wounded.

"Mjrn is dead."

The viera went upstairs to her room, letting the door slam shut behind her. She stood in the center of the room. In her mind, the walls could not have been any closer. Isis wrapped her arms around herself, trying to contain the emotions that were about to explode out. Unfortunately, she failed, and after a frustrated scream the room paid the price.

By the time she came out of her rage, everything had been destroyed. She sank to the floor and pulled her knees into her chest, hiding her face in them. Yuno was unconscious for some reason, Isaac had been tortured, Jo-Jo had been raped, and she had killed Mjrn. It was all too much for the viera. She broke down and allowed herself to actually cry for once.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer blushed when she realized that Jo-Jo wasn't actually dressed, and scooped up the girl very gently into her arms, carrying her back to the bed. "Still... I feel bad for him..." She winced when she realized her lover was talking about part of her torture; the list scrawled on her back. "I'm sorry, sweetie... Is it okay if I change the bandages?" she asked as she set the girl down on the bed. 'Might not hurt to put medicine on the wounds, too...' She jumped a little when she heard Isis screaming in the other room, and winced. "I think I should probably let her calm down a bit before going to make sure she's alright..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

"Isis, you should have asked me sooner. We could have picked out a nice color for the wall paper before you decided to redecorate." He told the viera as he sat in her window then climbed in.

Endymion padded over to her and gently hugged her, whispering, "Do you want that rabbit's foot now? The army is gone. Not coming back. Rice will be good this year and it's going to storm tomorrow. A good rabbit's foot is always smart. Can never have to many." He told in a kind voice and held her, being the friend it seemed she so desperately needed at the moment.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"I still need to show you how high I can jump..."

Isis muttered softly, trying to wipe the tears away as soon as she realized she wasn't alone. She didn't like crying in front of people. It made her feel weak. She began talking, if only just so she could think someone was listening to her.

"Mjrn wasn't always so bad...She was a happy, loving viera once...The chemical changed her though...She became infected and in her twisted rage, she slaughtered over two thirds of our tribe. In an attempt to keep the peace, I banned her from the village, but the chemical had destroyed her mind...She couldn't understand why I did what I did, and she hated me for it...To get revenge, she slaughtered the remainder of the village and burned our forest to the ground...She was my successor...My adopted daughter...and I killed her...I tortured her until she broke...I sank to their level..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

"Silencio. You did what you did to protect people Isis. She did what she did out of a twisted rage. Madre loved Padre long ago, but she saw that his love for power was dangerous and tried to take me, Grayback, and Golda away. Padre y hermano killed her in front of us. She died to protect us, just as she killed to protect us. You are like Madre. You do what you do out of love, not hate." He told her and hugged her still closer and said, "And I bet you can out jump me any day. But I can out goof you."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno groaned himself awake, then remembered and promptly shut his eyes, wanting to rip his own head off and smash it into a wall after what he had done. He finally tore his shirt and wrapped the bandages around his eyes, using the Ears and Nose to fine Joey and Jenni's room. After apologizing and wanting to beat his own head in, he finally moved to his and Isis's room, smelling the chaos and getting worried, but not removing his blinder. "Isis? What.. What happened?" He asked, his face worried.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Rage fit...and Mjrn is dead."

Isis didn't feel like explaining it twice. She stood and helping Dymi up with her free hand, leaving the other clamped over her wound. The viera was afraid of hugging Yuno while she was covered in blood and his eyes were covered. She highly doubted it would go over well. Lucky for her, Isaac and Grayback returned at the perfect time to provide her with a distraction. Isis smiled before wiping the last of the tears from her eyes.

"Isaac's awake? That the gods...Is she okay? Is she talking now?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

Endymion laughed and almost fell onto his a**. "Si! She is doing more than just 'talking' with Grayback. She was moaning and and he was too! They were so damn loud! Madre de Dios! I thought those two would NEVER stop!" He never even put two and two together, just chuckled innocently and his ears kept picking up wind chatter, his mind and attention already elsewhere. "Vaca, vaca. Wait, you are missing two. No, they are down ny the oasis."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff