Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:30 pm
"I full!" Evelin said with a smile as she finished about 40 full plates of food. The servers had watched her devour one plate after another and had been taking the plates to go clean them but whenever they had a full set cleaned, the moment they turned another pile of dirt dishes was waiting. They were glad she was finally full.

"I have enough energy to really kick some a**," She muttered with a chuckle as she sighed a sigh of content. Evelin listened to the two speak and thought about how one of the Ancestors were taken. It brought back a memory where her Ancestor was nearly taken. Evelin still had her ancestor but they had taken her half her ancestors power which is what the Dr. had probably meant when he said that she gained something yet lost something in return. The thought saddened her but angered her more. She was still determined to get back what her ancestor cried for. Evelin had gotten much stronger the last time she fought them, and her added feel for justice became more fuel.

"So what now?" She said as she scooted closer to them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:34 pm
((Sorry I haven't been around. This RP moves faster than I'm used to. If anyone can, can I be PMed with the highlights of what's going on right now?))  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm
Kastel listens for a moment before sighing softly. She quietly stands up and moves away as his she was getting more food, though once she had reached a distance where she was fairly certain she wouldn't attract their attention, she walks out the door. She didn't have a reason to stay with them and had even less reason to fight against the Syndicate, so why try?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am
"I'm sorry Demitri, I didn't hear you over the sound of how useful the Doctor is." Damien snapped and took hold of the gem, looking at it intently before handing it back to the Doctor. "Now what was your news again?" Damien asked simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 pm
((pretty much they fought with dmeitriand a new guy call Dr. D.J. and they captured Theo's ancestor now they are at a resturant.))

"We find the rest of the zodiacs, then we go get every ancetor they have captured." Theo said seriously

Demitri growled. "She was there, she has gotten stronger too."

Dr laughed. "Maybe for you...but i'm one of the strongest fighters, of course not as storng as the great leader we follow." He said looking at Demitri. "With this gem, we're one step closer to granting the ultimate power to the hydra."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 pm
Evelin stood up and struck a hero pose. With food in her system she was less crabby and more energetic. "Yes! With the added man power, we'll definately get them back. I have unfinished business with them and I'm ready to beat the s**t out of them all, especially their precisous leader. a** was rather cowardly when I had fought him..in my opinion." She nodded then walked around the table. "Meet me outside while I go fetch the girl who feels like she has no purpose here."

Evelin ran out and she was quick to find Kastel. "Where you going?"

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:27 pm
"Better if you don't know.", Kastel responds. She quickens her pace hoping Evelin would just let her run.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 pm
Evelin continued following with no trouble with keeping up, "Why are you so desperate to run off? Though you may not see any point in joining us, I hope you realize that you will be their first target since you'll be alone. They'll steal your ancestor. Don't you want to protect what's yours?" Evelin stopped and looked at her seriously.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 pm
"I've never seen or heard of these 'ancestors' before today, so I highly doubt mine is just going to suddenly show themselves. If I even have one.", Kastel responds, frustrated. "I'm better at hiding than you think." She keeps walking, refusing to look at the other woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 pm
"Very well, when they catch you and take what you have, they'll simply leave you as a normal human. They'll certainly be looking down upon you, but I guess you don't care if people look down at you and see you as a worthless person," Evelin continued to look at her, hoping she would be able to provoke her into actually joining.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 pm
Kastel just laughs at this, "What makes you think I care? I even admitted to being a rat to that overgrown lizard, and wasn't bothered by his insults." She turns around and glares at Evelin as she snaps, "Try harder."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 pm
"It's sad how someone with a lot of potential see's nothing in themselves. I won't try harder. What's the point of trying to get someone who see's themselves as worthless. If you think your worthless then the rest of us might as well see you as a worthless rat." Evelin turned away and walked off. Though it was harsh, she hoped it would spark something in Kastel that would make her prove Evelin wrong. In other words, reverse psychology.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:15 pm
Kastel stares at Evelin's retreating back, not expecting her to give up so soon. After a moment, she sighs and continues walking. "A worthless rat is a live rat.", she mutters angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm
Evelin shook her head, "To think she's around my age...she's just a scared child." Evelin went back into the buffet and joined the guys again. "Well, so far there is only four of us since my friend decided to go off on her own. It's either she'll be smart enough to seek us out later, or she loses her ancestor and probably her powers too. Then again, if she's going to stay like she is, with that kind of attitude, her ancestors might as well give their powers to someone who actually wants to keep them and protect them." She shrugged and waited for them to decide where they would go now.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:39 pm
"Ah, so she is alive. Excellent, Doctor, keep up the good work, Demitri, you just keep working." Damien said simply and left the two.

"Why don't we try and find the first girl who was fighting with me when I was caught, maybe she'd be willing to help, assuming she doesn't want to kill me that is." Seth said with a sigh, why did everything have to be so damn difficult.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff