Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 pm
"Shut up! Both of you!" Shadow yelled as she continued pressing on the gas and made the jump. After she landed, the motorcycle spun and Shadow slammed on the break, causing them to reach a halt. "If you don't have anything useful to say, don't say anything. The least thing I need right now is you two bickering in my ear when I'm trying to shake off soldiers at over a hundred miles per hour." She snapped before starting the gas again. Finally, she made it safely on the road and started moving full speed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Zil said, "Gotcha, boss!" and completely ignored Saiyu. He didn't mind the quiet comment since for millions of times, he should be dead by now but he's not. So most likely, it wasn't his time yet. He found the idea of drinking himself to death oddly soothing though - spending your last days, doing something you like to do and probably to numb to feel the consciousness slipping. He said to Saiyu in a tone that was not sarcastic in the least bit, "Thanks, Saiyu."

"Interesting..." Monica sighed, assessing the information. "You better make yourself useful then while you're there. I'm sure the absolute leader would like a report of how the escape happened and since you're already there, tactics head, I suggest you collect information and make up your alibi. Our dear leader is likely to question you if he finds out you were there when it happened. That is all. Good day." Monica hung up and took another sip of her coffee before looking into the window of her office. The turmoil seems to be dying out though there was still some tension. The riot on the streets was slowly diminishing as well. It was a good thing too. By seven o'clock, the streets should be awfully peaceful out of the fear of the citizens to come out. Hopefully, the restaurant was open by then.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 am
Saiyu grimmaced and held her breath as the bike rehit the dirt.
Taking Shadows shoutting as an order Saiyu nodded and loosened her grip so only her fingers were tangled in the back of his jacket, not even bothering to acknowladge Zil's thanks.

Jay snortted and stuffed his phone back into his pocket angrily
"yeh why don't i save him the bother of killing me and do it myself"
stalking off to his office Jay began gathering papers and stuffing them back onto his desk in a messy pile.
What Monica said was true the leader would want a report but that didn't mean he had to do it himself.
Rubbing hjis temples Jay sighed, he was either going to die or have sevral limbs broken no matter what way he turned.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:44 am
Shadow drove until she saw the city growing in the distance. Suddenly, her eyes widened with alarm. "Is that smoke? Zil, get a status and news report. I don't know what's causing it, but it doesn't look good. It's too wide to come from a factory."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Damien was glad to see things dying down. People were dispersing and rioters were being arrested. Good. He needed new workers in his forced labour camps. He heard a knock at his door and ordered the soldier to enter. A nervous officer came in and hesitantly handed Damien a report. "What is it? Why are you trembling?" Damien asked with a raised eyebrow. He then opened up the folder and began reading. "WHAT?!!!!" he exclaimed and then chucked the papers across his office. He turned to the soldier and shouted "you get out!!". The soldier didn't think twice and bolted.

Damien leaned on his desk. "Great. Just great" he muttered to himself. He then went to find his head officers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am
((Then the report be from Jay? Lol. I'll post as Zil in a bit. Happy New Year, bishes! ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 am
((The report is probably from the camp commander, as Jay stated he doesn't work there, he just happened to be there interrogating Zil. However, I'm sure Damien would like to question Jay in person when he returns to headquarters.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:48 pm

"Got it, chief!" Zil said, asking for a status report from Dustin... Again. Repeated calls, yes. But heck! Who was Zil supposed to trust but his second-in-command? Fanny? She's just a kid! Then again, just a status report... Okay, never mind. She might be able to do that after all but still! It was second-in-command first before anyone else.

((OOC: Noted. Oooohhh... Jay's gonna be in BIG trouble~))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:04 pm
((HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! ... I have one hour. lolz! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 am
Shadow finally made it to the outskirts of the city, which was swarming with soldiers. "This doesn't look good..." She muttered, riding her bike through the backstreets, but they were also surprisingly filled with officers arresting people. The only reason Shadow didn't get pulled over was because she was wearing the uniform. 'Where should we go. At this rate, we can't go back to base or we'll get discovered. . .' She thought. Suddenly, her eyes lit up when she got an idea. "We're going to take a little detour." She told them, heading towards the better side of town where everything was quiet and calm despite what was happening not to far away. She parked her bike in the upper parking deck of a mall. "Ok. Here's the deal. It's too dangerous to head back to base as it stands. We'll have to change our image again. Zil and Saiyu, switch wigs. Zil and I will stay in uniform, and Saiyu, wear my normal clothes." Shadow ordered, taking off her blond wig and some of her prosthetic. "Since I'm depicted as a shy, curvy female blond, they won't expect a black haired boy. There's a bathroom right over there. Once we get changed, we'll buy some clothes and leave in those outfits as soon as everything calms down. Any questions?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 am

Zil raised his hand immediately and said, "Yes, ma'am! Can I watch you change?".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am
Shadow narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. "Do you want me to get you thrown back in prison? It will be a lot easier then getting you out, I assure you." Shadow snapped.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:03 am

Zil pouted, taking Saiyu's wig straight off her head and takign off his own. He then began to say, "Goodness me! I look like a crossdresser!" He then began to smile and say, "Great! Now, Fanny has both a father and mother!" He laughed to himself. He found no reason to be serious at the moment. Few things in life made him so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am
Shadow proceeded to ignore him, and walked to the bathroom. A few moments later, she walked out looking almost unrecognizable, even if her features were almost the same. Her hair was groomed 'properly' like a noble boy as she adjusted the jacket and pants. She had a sophisticated air to her, along with a pair of sharp red eyes that could take any woman's breath away. Though she looked scrawny and feminine for a boy, no one would have guessed she was actually a girl. "This will do." She muttered, tightening her gloves. "Well, aren't you two going to get moving?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:38 am

"Kya! Almost cuter than me!" Zil said, heading for the bathroom. "What am I supposed to be again, chief?" He asked before going in.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games