Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 pm
"Yeah like that princess would've been interested in a nerd film like Lord of the Rings." Amaya said dryly as she ate another handful.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 pm
"So what's Orlando's Bloom's excuse then?" Adrian joked. "Prettiest boy they could find to play an elf?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 pm
"Hottest they could find." Amaya defended with a smile as she looked at Adrian. "Why? You got problem with Orlando?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:41 pm
"No, I'm just counting myself lucky you'll probably never meet him, or I'd almost be jealous." Adrian said. "And what can I say? I'm the kind of guy that enjoys snarking on movies."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm
Amaya only laughed and shook her head before resting her back against Adrian's chest. "Whatever, I like this movie." She said before sticking her tongue out at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 pm
"I don't know about you, but I suddenly feel bad for the monsters and non-humans getting beaten down by the heroes. Though that could just be the mutation talking." Adrian commented later.

((Hey, guess who's never actually seen any of the LotR movies? owo;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:02 pm
Angelicos Flame
Kityfan2
(I'll be back in a bit. Kitchen duty.)

"How will we know when someone wins. We could count this as your victory, sense I'm virtually defenseless and you could easily strike me now."

Rock nodded and the ice stopped its slow progression on his body and instead slammed in reverse as it quickly withdrew itself from his body. He turned to their battlefield and slowly started passing a hand across the field, removing the ice, making it melt and disappear through the drain, taking out the fires that Kierra made on the way

(ugh. I knew soemthing was up. I had been waiting and thought you didn't see mine when, in reality, it was me who hadn't seen yours. Ugh! Now I feel stupid.)

Kierra stood and looked around. She had assumed her normal pose of wrapping an arm across her midsection and holding her other arm. it was a sign that the alcohol was wearing off. "We...really messed this place up. I hope no one gets upset with us." her grip on her arm tightened subconsciously as the 'severity' of everything she had done hit her. She looked down at the ground, sneaking small nervous glance up at Rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:04 pm
"They're saving the world from evil! How could that be a bad thing?" Amaya asked as she looked at Adrian wildly.

((o.O Are you kidding me!? For Shame! I need to watch that right now and perhaps get working on my new rp I'm trying to think up.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:07 pm
"I know! But come on, I've seen guys in the arena that look like that!" Adrian said motioning at the beasties onscreen. "And with these things on my head, I'm really just a really pretty orc at this point." he said pointing to his horns.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 pm
"Orcs don't have horns! And if you're saying you're an orc, then that makes me the freaking bride of Sauron! Do you see a ring of power on these hands?!" She asked as she wiggled her fingers in his face. "If anything, Sikes and the other owners are the monsters."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:33 pm
"Hey, sometimes they do! And I never said anything like that. You can still look normal remember?" Adrian said holding her hand that had been shoved in his face. "And don't bring up your shadow arm, that doesn't count. Think of it this way, just pretend for a minute they're not evil. Nine times out of ten people would still want to hunt 'em down just for looking the way the do."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:38 pm
"Well back then it was usually people killing over land. And ones who looked like that, usually had the worst land and resources." She argued. "You always hold my appearance over my head. Does it really bother you that much?" She asked, sounding a little saddened by his constant argument that she could look normal.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm
"I don't really care. If they got enough money to buy us, they got enough to fix this place" Rock replied. "You okay?" Rock asked as he turned back to her, letting the water run down into the drain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:53 pm
Adrian's pointed ears drooped a bit and he averted his eyes. "...Like I said, I was in the hospital for my transformation. My parents and friends came to visit me, but the bigger my wings and horns got, the more scared they looked every time. I got used to hating it all and was jealous of the monsters that could look human."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:05 pm
"Adrian..." She murmured, putting her right hand to his cheek gently. "I only keep this form because I want to feel human. When I feel human, I feel more in control of my darker half. I can't stop myself from losing my mind Adrian...I can only slow it in this form. The monster side is always clawing at me, trying to find a way out...I'll lose someday. I'm just trying to by time for as long as possible. You shouldn't be jealous...you still appear perfectly normal to me." She said softly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games