Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 am
Holding his ears Brink sighed. "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND LOUD NOISES" he yelled mostly deaf from the roar as he fingered his ears. His hearing was off but his focus now thanks to Cryogon jumping in to attack him was heightened once again as he sighed tapping his foot. "SHOULDN'T YOU BE PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO THE GIRL WHO IS MAKING PEOPLE INTO CARD GUYS" he yelled unintentionally his own voice rather muffled anyways as he looked over to Arcana for a moment then to Star. "JEEZ ALL OF YOU SEEM TO HAVE PICKED THE WRONG ONE OF THE TWO VILLAINS. WELL YOU CAN'T REALLY CALL ME A VILLAIN MORE LIKE A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE" he yelled still slapping his ear trying to get the sound to return to normal.
(Now hes just really loud and obnoxious lol.Problem amplified ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 am
Xistund
Ghost seeing Alice running for Rowena Ran at her to hopefully catch her off guard and knocker her to the ground.
((She's invisible at the moment, though she drop the illusion soon))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am
Minnta Aloripma
Xistund
Ghost seeing Alice running for Rowena Ran at her to hopefully catch her off guard and knocker her to the ground.
((She's invisible at the moment, though she drop the illusion soon))
{Oh sorry I'll edit/delet it}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am
((@Roses: Not sure what you mean by making things even, but it would be interesting to see what happens))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Why do you try to stop me..?, Alice asks Snow Raven, her voice starting to sound the tiniest bit strained, "Isn't it better to destroy the corruption..? So why do you insist on protecting it..?" She lets her illusion drop as she pounces onto the other woman, knives seeking her throat. The lampposts that had been shaping themselves into metal trees suddenly start shaping themselves with several cars until they had formed a large metal Jabberwocky.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((The last word is a link to anyone who doesn't really know what a Jabberwocky looks like))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena stopped the knives, meaning Alice was now hanging in the air as long as she held her weapons. "Corruption isn't everywhere, Alice. You choose to see only corruption, so the only real corruption I see is in your soul right now." She saw the creature being formed from the lampposts and cars. "Ghost! Let me deal with her. You get the Jabberwock!"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((There's also the original Lewis Carroll version.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 pm
Ghost looked at the Jabberwock and wanted to complain but said nothing he moved at it and made several holograms of himself to confuse the beast as he jumpped at it to kick it in the face.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 pm
(i'm soooooo sorry i've been gone but my internet hasn't been working and my power at my house has been going out because of the weather. could anyone fill me in? please?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 pm
(I kinda need to know too cause I haven't posted since Molly hasn't been able to. I kinda still need to post after her post still sweatdrop )  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 pm
((All I know is that Alice, Brink, and the Titans are fighting and it's... Probably evening..? Maybe night..?
@Tayuya: I know, but I somewhat prefer the one I used. I like how it looks a bit better))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

A flicker of anger appears briefly in the pale woman's cracked eyes, vanishing so quickly it would have been difficult to see. "I'm perfectly aware of my own corruption, but it would appear that you're denying your own.", Alice responds somewhat coldly. She releases her knives and drops back to the ground, quickly drawing two more and throwing them at Rowena.

The Jabberwocky roars as it is kicked in the face, but it unharmed since it was made of metal. It slashes at Ghost with it's claws, only to hit a hologram instead.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:10 pm
((Which was based off the original anyway. I like your version better, too.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena stopped the new knives and sent all four back at Alice, aiming for her cloak. "Denying it? Oh, I know I'm corrupted. I'm part demon, after all. But my mother turned her demon side into a way to protect people, and I'm doing the same with mine."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I vaguely know the reference. Tekken?" Jenos asked cheerily as he dodged the massive ice chunk. Then he noticed the large metal Jaberwocky. "I should really stop giving people ideas." He said to himself before leaving Brink to Cryogon and Star as he ran over to the large metal monstrosity. "Ghost, lemme help you on this one!" Jenos shouted as he shuffled his deck and prepared to draw a card. The best part, anything would probably work, though he was hoping for Death specifically.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 am
"Well shuffle faster Yugi" Ghost said as he moved into hid holograms to get behind the beast and jump on its back and grab it. "Why did I get roped into fighting the metal dragon thing?"  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 am
((Nice Yu-Gi-Oh reference!))

Cryogon had a plan, now. He knew what he had to do. He breathed out a cold mist that surrounded Brink, which would render him deaf and blind, if only temporarily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:25 am
Looking around at the mist around them Brink shook his head the gravity around him reversing to the opposite max as he stood there kneeling down as he slapped his hand on the ground the mist now being in zero gravity simply moving upwards from the force of the air pressure. Taking in a deep breath Brink got into an defensive stance as he closed his eyes. Keeping his eyes closed Brink let his feelings take over his focus his hearing all but gone as he opened his eyes the area around him cleared of the mist that had been blown.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"You may wanna get off that thing Casper." Jenos shouted back as he drew a card, Chariot. "Seriously, you should get off that thing." Jenos said, hoping Ghost would listen.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games