Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm
As metal golem went to swipe at the boy with the strange sword, a ball malicious energy hit it right on its scrap arm. The force from the ball, launched the metal arm clear across the gym, tearing it from the golem. The metal giant roared in what could only be interpreted as pain. A moment later, however, the missing arm returned and joined the golem. The giant then felt something on its back, It reached back trying to claw at whatever it was.

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde had escaped the homing ball thanks to the clumsiness of the golem. Now behind the giant, Clyde turned around and got a better view of the metal monster, and his team mate who was clinging to the back of the giant. "Hey there, Kuzan, how's the view?" Clyde asked nonchalantly. "Need any help?" Clyde said leaning against a destroyed wall mixed with combat robot parts.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

(Hey Voodoo, is Kuzan named after anyone? The name sounds familiar.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 am
The metal arm from the robot came crashing down not far from Gamer as he looked up at the ones fighting currently as he slowly got to his feet. This was getting closer and closer to damaging his portable which wasn't something he planned to let happen. With his allowance for games ended currently for the month and his proceeds from his last mission going to replacing a good deal of his games he was nearly broke. With none of the other Hive members seeming phased Gamer it seemed for once stood alone acting of his own accord it seemed.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 am
((actualy he is by accident, and his powers are the same too XD I totally didn't mean for it to happen))

Kuzan smirked as he jumped onto the Golem's arm. "I doubt you'll need this." He said as he grabbed the Paper ward on the Golem's rm and tried to rip it off. Hoping that the arm would fail and fall apart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:08 pm
Just as the hive stripped the parchment from the golem's arm, the scrap metal arms fell apart and tumbled to the ground. The giant arm landed with a loud thud. However, a moment later, the magical parchment reattached itself to the metal arm and then the arms itself rejoined the golem's shoulder. The giant roared and reached over his shoulder to snatched the bothersome student.

Meanwhile, Jack and clones reassembled. The sub finally gave up on trying to the get the other students to fight. "What a waste of youth." He mumbled as he made his way to the exit. "As soon as you kids destroy my little golem, you can all leave!" Jack shouted over all the noise before heading out. The sub found it to be a waste of time to teacher students who were going to be grateful for learning anything. Even his golem idea was a half-baked idea, he felt it had some meaning. I wonder if those kids can even figure out that you have to take the parchments off in order...eh. Not my problem. And if things get out hand they can just get that Grimm guy to handle it. Jack thought as he walked down the school hallway.

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Feeling as though Kuzan had purposefully ignored him, Clyde spoke again, but louder. "Hey Kuz!" He shouted. "Do you need..!" Clyde then witnessed the golem's arm simply fall off. "Oh. I guess ya don't.." Clyde said sounding a little deflated. The swordsman's energy return, however, when the metal limb reassembled. "Or maybe you do and just don't realize it." Clyde then dashed to see what he could do. The young swordsman managed to skirt by and stand behind the metal golem. Clyde began inspecting the parchments on the golem's legs. Each parchment seemed to give off a faint colored glow and had some strange inscription or emblem. Finally, Clyde deduced what the inscriptions really were. "Runes! The symbols are runic! Kuzan, do you hear me?" The sword swinging student stepped back and looked up to see if his team mate understood him.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

(Well who is it? And where is everybody?! And why does it seem like some of my post are getting ignored or misinterpreted? Why is my coffee cold? Wait..I don't drink coffee...*Flips table* (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 am
(Kuzan is from one piece he had ice powers also)
"If that is all that's needed I'll brake your toy, and I'll only need two piece's to do it" He said as he held out a black and white rooks "I'm still new at this but I'm sick of stupid thinking because we don't take part in these classes that are beneath us that we are weak." He started to focus on the two chess pieces and they glowed with energy 'I will not think of failure this will work I'll prove that I deserve to be the king.' The chess pieces started form into his body changing him into what at first seemed like his rook form but started to grow larger till he was nearly the size of the golem 'dynamic rook' This new rocky beast lunged at the golem and with a stoney fist punched at the golem's ruins since he figure's there what powering the thing.

(if this is not ok with any of the mods/players I'll edit it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 am
((Sorry for not posting. We've had really bad storms that keep knocking my power out at my house and I can't get on gaia at work
@Sean: Yay indirect attention! What the hell is going on?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 am
((first of all i would like to say that im so super mega sorry for being gone so long sweatdrop , apparently the house we'd rented is a big load of crap and weren't able to get internet tv or phone till yesterday evening scream , and second i find the reference to kuzan kinda funny since im watching one piece right now smile ))

Janelle is just waking up now to a sweet voice telling her to get up. she opens her eyes slightly to see a familiar figure. "mom..?" she says groggily. after that the voice isnt so sweet anymore.

"no dumba**, its me cathy, remember, your sister? and its time for you to get the hell up" Catherine says angrily, giving her sister a light slap on her head. "now hurry up and get ready before i decide to leave you here"

"alright, alright. you dont have to be such a b***h about it" Janelle mumbles as she head off to take a quick shower and dress. come on lets get to class. as the two sisters walk to their first class they barely acknowledge each other. they arive at the gym just in time to see a guy in black walk out of the room, "ugh, smells like my ex" janelle thought as the stench of the guy reaches her. the sisters stand at the doorway to see Kuzan and Clyde and what she can only guess is kingside in mid-transformation to some large monster fighting a metal golem. she smirks as she says,"well these guys obviously have things under control, why don't just sit back and enjoy the show." and walks over to a mostly undamaged area in the bleachers and sits down, while her sis does the same, the same smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Tch." Katriana rolled her eyes and snapped, sending another bad luck bolt in the direction of the fight, aiming for the golems. She didn't really care if the bolt hit Clyde or Kuzan, but she hoped it wouldn't hit Kingside. That would really put a wrench in their plans if she hurt the team leader unintentionally.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm
Seeing Kingside and Hex starting to attack the golem Gamer simply pulled his portable out and sat back down. He wasn't needed currently as the two would be more then enough to take out a simple metal construct.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:38 pm
(OOOoooh. You see, I would have never got that reference since I gave up on One Piece. Too much BS, like Bleach and Naruto. Which reminds me, I need to continue Deadman Wonderland. Also, To those just now joining, the bleachers or nearly totaled thanks to Jack and his shockwave tremor. Meanwhile those who haven't reacted to it, still need to. And so long as everyone has valid excuses, which you all do, I'm fine. Now if you'll all excuse, I have to kick Xis' a** twisted Also, the golem is about 20 feet/6 meters tall)

As Jack made his way up a few flight of stairs, he came across a room that went into the gym observatory room. Out of curiosity, the sub went inside and checked on the students. Looking down at the mayhem, Jack could see that some of the Five were finally engaging his golem. "Well now, this should be interesting." Feeling a bit mischievous, Jack began to conjure a flat circular shape. It was a mix CD. "Might as mess with them a bit." Jack placed the CD in a disc player and music began to play throughout the entire gym. "Oh good, the speakers still work."

Meanwhile, Jack's golem was busy fending off a new opponent. Kingside had decided to enter fray and in the form a feral beast. The metal giant took a hit to its arm, only to spin around and counter. However, the arm the golem decided to use was the same arm that was hit with one of Hex's bad luck bolt. The metal began to spark and fizzle until finally it exploded. The limb was even aimed directly at its beastly opponent, sending large chunks of sharp, jagged, debris at Kingside. The rest of the debris was sent off in random directions. Along with the blast, the magical parchment tore off the arm. The metal golem roared in pain as it looked at the remains of its beloved metal limb. This time, the metal did not reassemble itself. The giant was now missing its right arm.

Jack found it to be a good time to give the students a mock congratulations. He turned on the P.A. system and spoke into the microphone. "Nice one! You kids manage to get rid of my golem's metal arm. Let's see you get the rest. Oh and Hex." Jack looked down from the observatory windows. "You know what's great about luck, good or bad? It's all a nice double edged sword." The substitute teacher began to laugh as if he was the Joker, doing a decent impersonation too. "Well, I'll leave you kiddies to your fun. Play nice and remember that sharing is caring." Jack said, still impersonating the Joker before leaving the observatory.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana rolled her eyes again. "Tch. As if I didn't already know that?" she muttered under her breath. "Dumbass sub."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:24 pm
Not paying attention Gamer was still playing his portable as a chunk of the metal golem that had exploded came flinging over and embedded itself in the back of his portable. Sparks shot from the metal shrapnel that now was poking out of the front of game system as he simply sat there looking at it seeming to take no notice of it for a moment as he stood up slowly before throwing the game system at the metal golem. That was his last one for the month and with this next mission going to take no telling how long he wouldn't have any time really to get payed to get another one. Gamer was visibly angered as he stood there running his hand over his game belt for a moment as he picked out a game and inserted it.
(Might as well join the fray.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle manages to duck before a flying piece of arm imbedded itself in her head. All calm now entirely gone, she glares at the giant golem as the longsword wielding phantom materializes above it, sword aimed to pierce the golem's as it fell towards it.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 pm
Kuzan jumped off the golem into the air. "Wow they are actually doing something for once...." He said as he started to spin rapidly before using the momentum to launch a spiin kick at the Golem's other arm hoping to remove it from the body giving the five time to destroy the paper ward on it.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 pm
Installing the game Gamer slowly started to walk towards the Golem. His face was blank of any expression tho around him an air of fury could easily be sense as he started to run at him. "Kratos" Gamer muttered his clothing changing in mid run and the distinguishable tattoo of the god killer appeared on the boys body. Getting close to the golem Gamer slid under it's legs the blades of chaos shooting out wrapping around each of the creatures legs as he got back up behind it and gave a strong tug to pull it off of it's feet.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games