Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:44 pm
( emotion_awesome Would being caught in a raging blizzard be a better option? I'll change it if you want. I just did it because the storm would everyone.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:57 pm
((Nevermind, then.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:15 pm
(WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA! VOODOO! I need to talk to you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm
Forever_Hikaru
((YJ was on break, comes back to show only 2 episodes, then CN decides to say "Hey! DC Nation will be back in January!" -.- IDIOTS! Who does this?! D: ))
((Is that why i couldn't get this week's episode?! I recorded it on saturday and I got that Dragon show! Then I recorded today and I got freaking Johnny Test! WHERE IS YOUNG JUSTICE!? ))

((Also, Brazil?! Uh I need to wait for Xistund because I was with his characters and they'd most likely have the way of getting to Brazil quickly. Realistically my character can't get anywhere quickly without help at the moment... sweatdrop ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:08 pm
Maya Freana
Forever_Hikaru
((YJ was on break, comes back to show only 2 episodes, then CN decides to say "Hey! DC Nation will be back in January!" -.- IDIOTS! Who does this?! D: ))
((Is that why i couldn't get this week's episode?! I recorded it on saturday and I got that Dragon show! Then I recorded today and I got freaking Johnny Test! WHERE IS YOUNG JUSTICE!? ))

((Also, Brazil?! Uh I need to wait for Xistund because I was with his characters and they'd most likely have the way of getting to Brazil quickly. Realistically my character can't get anywhere quickly without help at the moment... sweatdrop ))

(You're waiting for Xis.... emotion_eyebrow emotion_awesome Have fun waiting. He ain't coming back.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 pm
((I messaged Xis last night, and he said he'd post today. If he doesn't, I'm gonna be pissed with him.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm
Maya Freana
Forever_Hikaru

((Ikr? Rage at CN!!! But I bring you a gift from the awesome internet people :3 10. Before the Dawn It's a very good episode biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:32 pm
Maya Freana
Forever_Hikaru

{How do you think I feel I have to magic up everyone who got left behind to Brazil {no one bothered to tell me till after the fact btw -.-} and everyone's now on my back to post when all I really want to do is leave why not for good...}  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:12 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((I messaged Xis last night, and he said he'd post today. If he doesn't, I'm gonna be pissed with him.))
{and I said I'd attempt to and try I gave no promises}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm
Ghost after long hours studying records on Arcticwaste got a message telling him what was going on in Brazil. He took Siren and Shadow crow to the ghost ship his own privet jet to take them there.
{and who ever wants to go

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}  

Xistund

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:02 pm
((i was going to fix the archer issue, but i had to get off and go to work before i could post lol))

Feng turned into a phoenix and grabbed archer and threw her onto her back. "I'll fly you shoot at Kuzan!" He said as he started running before taking off and flying over the blizzard with Archer on his back.

Kuzan smirked at Datascape. "Silly girl...." He said as his stomach turned to ice and a hole opened up and her kick went through him. He laughed as his stomach began to close up. "I'm done playing around..." He said as his eyes turned black. a black wind blew from behind him and wrapped around his claws. "Change...." He muttered as the claws became black like his spear. "He smirked evily and stared at Datascape. "Are you scared hero?" He said as he grabbed the sword with his claws. He lifted his other hand which were frozen much like the other hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm
Datascape was not expecting to go through him as she tried to quickly bring her foot out before it got caught. Unfortunately it did and she didn't know where to be disturbed or worried by this. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't...but that doesn't mean I'll go down so easily." she said, making the sword disappear and materialized a powerful flamethrower, blasting it at Kuzan, mostly in hopes to get her foot freed.

((Running...low...on...creativity... @-@ For some reason I can't think of anything good atm :/ ))  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded, trying to steady herself on Feng's back. "Got it. Will fire arrows work on him?" she asked, nocking a pointed arrow to her bow and shooting it at Kuzan.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 pm
(Tired...I'll try posting tomorrow. For now, consider my posts null and void. And Xis, I would like to apologize. I was being a d**k and I'm sorry.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 pm
Feng nodded. "Yes and explosives!" He said as he turned and flew towards Kuzan.

Kuzan laughed. "You havent been paying attention....." He said and thrust his claws forward. The flames snuffed out as they touched the claws and he grabbed the front of the flamethrower as froze it in black ice.. He growled as his head turned into a blue sabertooth tiger with black ice fangs.

Kaya skated towards Datascape and Kuzan. She put her hands together and pulled them back as they became engulfed in flames. when she got close she thrust them forward into Kuzan's chest. "Pyroshock!" She muttered as a burst of fire shot through kuzan.

Kuzan gasped as smoke billowed out of his mouth. He flew off Datascapes foot as the smoke began to gather in the air above him. the arrow flew into his back and lit him on fire.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games