Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 pm
Frost smirked. he did a spin and broke away from the connecting attacks as he landed on the ground. He breathed fire on his hands and made eight blue fire rings infront of him. "Let's see you stop this...." He said as he breathed fire into the rings making them go. "ventisca feroz Orochi!" He uttered as eight ice flame dragon heads formed form the rings. they roared at snow. Frost smirked as he panted tiring abit form the spell  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Tho like many things you would have to have proof of something that you do not have" Joesph said thru the voice box. "This little conversation I fear shall be coming to an end" Gamer said to Clyde as the man had finished his food and wiped his mouth of any crumbs. "I do not suggest you follow this man as it will lead you to nothing. He has as he is aware of served his purpose and received his payment for it. Tho remember if you do I am watching and have my finger on the switch to blow up more then half of your city should you make an unwise decision. But I know you clyde you aren't dumb enough to charge head first blindly into a fight you know you can't win." A smile formed on gamers face as the man stood up and pushed his chair in. "Been a good meal wasn't it" the man said Gamer's voice no longer coming thru the voice box.

"Uhh yea just give me a signal or something since I am gonna have to do it quick" Dead said as he looked over the item and wondered just how long it would take from pressing the button to it actually activating.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

"Got it...", Aster responds.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Having gotten answers from all of her team but one, Archer kept her expression straight as she mentally snapped, "Blazing Crane! Did you hear me or not?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

The Voodoo Bunny

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:59 am
Kaya nodded. She landed as she formed seveal blacks between her fingers. "Got it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde bit his lip as the gears in his head began to rapidly spin. The Leaguer wasn't confused or anything, it was just he was pondering what he was going to do. If what Gamer said was true, then the Team needed some serious training and perhaps Brink was given a bit too much to handle. Then there was the matter of the loose meta in front of him. Clyde took Gamer's words to heart and decided him alone. He'd catch him later. Better yet, he'd have the newly formed Team try their hand at it.

Clyde said nothing as the man left the cafe. Instead, the Leaguer chose to stay in a bit longer. He needed to make a phone call. Clyde checked his pockets and cursed by knocking himself on the head. He had forgotten both his communicator and his cellphone. Technically, his communicator was his cell phone. Looking around, Clyde found a pay phone inside, but as luck would have it, he was short on change. He peered around, looking at the customers. Clyde decided against asking for change and decided to just head back to the Hall of Justice where could he could use the Zeta-tubes to pay Mount Justice a visit.

Before entering the Hall, Clyde suited up, then headed for the zeta-tubes. Clyde entered the beam, feeling the embrace of the bright golden light. The computer system said his codename and number upon entering through one side and exiting out the other.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(If there's a beam to where everyone is training, that's where ol' Clyde will be XD.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Again, Snow Raven fired an energy blast at the dragon-man's creation, then she telekinetically took a light pole from the ground and swung it directly at him. Even on the outskirts of the city, there were still light poles around. She spared a glance down at Dreamer. Her teammate wasn't doing well, and she could feel it. The witch's life energy was partially drained. She needed to finish this up quickly and get her back up to the Watchtower.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"All right then, on my signal," Archer said. "Go!" She took another net arrow from her quiver and shot it at Brink, aiming so this time the peak of it's flight would be close enough that when in hit Brink's gravity field and opened up, it would be directly above him. She'd learned from the last one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:15 pm
Lewis rushed in and began throwing telekinetic blasts at Brink.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 pm
Kry

Kry sat down in the smoke/sand cover and yawned as he used his senses to see what was going on, but was not really having much fun just fighting. Kry preferred the explosions and destruction the city offered and a bit more conversation, but he couldn't really think of what to talk about in this kind of situation. He looked up and then back at his arm "Wonder which hospital will take me... Hmmm, well I could always just walk back to the city I guess from here." He says to himself and stands up again and starts to walk towards the city through the cloud cover.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Not liking his placement where he was at on the wall when the teen's were attacking as soon as he saw one of the illusions make a move Brink quickly dropped down to a football like stance. In a moment gravity around him dropped to zero as he pushed off the wall quickly low across the floor before gravity returned to normal as he was now much much closer to the non flying teens as he threw the net towards what he thought might be Archer. That however fell thru as a portal opened up just a few feet infront of the net as it was redirected to Brink's back. "Crap" he muttered not having enough time to move as he tried to get out of the way but was it by it. As the net hit tho the smoke bomb was dropped just infront of Brink's face the button pressed as it hit the ground and exploded in a blinding smoke. Coughing Brink tried to get the net off of him more focused on that now.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm
((Puppeting the Team for just a moment. It won't happen again without permission, I promise.))

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Surround him! Now!" Archer ordered. When the smoke cleared, Brink would find himself surrounded by the Team. Both Archer and Kaya had their blades at his throat, one being a feather blade and the other the pointed head of an arrow. Instead of being in front of Brink, William was now behind him, blocking his path should he turn. Aster stood beside Archer and opposite Kaya, and Lewis was on Archer's other side. And all the illusions of the Team surrounded him as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Sitting there Brink couldn't help but laugh. Even with his experience there is something that even he is being pushed against the teens. With the different powers happening at the same time that illusion and the portals were making things hard. "Good job kids" Brink said as he stood up putting his fingers and moving the weapons away from his throat.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 pm
Lewis stood by and waited for Brink's next action. He wondered if the man would try and fight his way out or if he would admit defeat.

Karin wasn't about to let Kry go so easily, with her telepathy she sent him a simple message. "If I find that you caused trouble when you get back to town, I'm going to hurt you. Got it?" Karin asked, prepared to smack Kry around some more, just because he had hidden himself physically didn't mean Karin couldn't find him mentally.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:40 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer lowered her bow and returned the arrow to her quiver. "Thanks, Brink," she smiled.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games