Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

crow gf

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:51 pm
Claudine24
Hello 4laugh

Hi! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:04 pm
Marnomy
AshesToRoses
Sounds like you did quite well in the interview! And given the fact that she wants you to email her hours when you would be able to start working, sounds like you have the job =D

That's fantastic. Working with dogs sounds like the perfect job for me! (:
But the thing is that I think that she asked many other people she interviewed,
if not all, to email her as well... So I'm not exactly sure what to do besides wait
for her to email me back.

I applied as a bather at PetSmart but I may need to rethink the location lol Which reminds me, I need to apply to PetCo and stuff.

Are you in school to have a career with animals or something?  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm
AshesToRoses
I applied as a bather at PetSmart but I may need to rethink the location lol Which reminds me, I need to apply to PetCo and stuff.

You can always check if there's any independent pet shops that are hiring in your area. :3

I'm not in school currently, but I hope to be able to have a career working with animals... not exactly a veterinarian, per se (because I don't like hospitals... and a vet is basically a pet hospital) so maybe something like zoology? Working around wild animals would certainly be interesting! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm
Marnomy
AshesToRoses

You can always check if there's any independent pet shops that are hiring in your area. :3

I'm not in school currently, but I hope to be able to have a career working with animals... not exactly a veterinarian, per se (because I don't like hospitals... and a vet is basically a pet hospital) so maybe something like zoology? Working around wild animals would certainly be interesting! biggrin

True! I will keep looking. though (:
Go to school to be a Vet Tech, that's what I'm doing lol It's a 2 yr degree and the pay is pretty decent. It's an awesome career to get into as well!

I love exotic animals and pocket pets.  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm
AshesToRoses
Go to school to be a Vet Tech, that's what I'm doing lol It's a 2 yr degree and the pay is pretty decent. It's an awesome career to get into as well!

Ooh, that's cool. (: Exotic animals interest me too!
When me and my boyfriend get a place in the—very, very far—future, we plan on getting a bearded dragon as our first pet. They are simply adorable in my opinion, haha! Do you have any pets? Or plans to get certain ones in the future?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 pm
Marnomy
AshesToRoses

Ooh, that's cool. (: Exotic animals interest me too!
When me and my boyfriend get a place in the—very, very far—future, we plan on getting a bearded dragon as our first pet. They are simply adorable in my opinion, haha! Do you have any pets? Or plans to get certain ones in the future?

Hmn, bearded dragon isn't my thing but definitely a sugar glider lol or a skunk!
Yes, we have 10 total in our household and 8 are personally mine XD (I still live at home with my parents and 2 brothers)
I would really like to get a pair of sugar gliders or a pet skunk.  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 pm
iKiki-kun

Hullo there~~ c: How are you?

Hi! I'm fine just checking out threads once in a while after or before playing zOMG, you? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 pm
AshesToRoses
Hmn, bearded dragon isn't my thing but definitely a sugar glider lol or a skunk!
Yes, we have 10 total in our household and 8 are personally mine XD (I still live at home with my parents and 2 brothers)

Aw, both sugar gliders and skunks are adorable! They're both illegal in the state I own (California) which is completely ridiculous. Most other species are illegal too, such as hedgehogs and ferrets...
That actually makes me really sad. ; n ;

Are most of your pets small or do you have dogs and/or cats as well?

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm
Marnomy
AshesToRoses

Aw, both sugar gliders and skunks are adorable! They're both illegal in the state I own (California) which is completely ridiculous. Most other species are illegal too, such as hedgehogs and ferrets...
That actually makes me really sad. ; n ;

Are most of your pets small or do you have dogs and/or cats as well?

D: All of those awesome little pets are illegal? Screw that. I couldn't live there lol

I have 6 guinea pigs. The other pets are 2 cats (females) and 2 dogs (males)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm
AshesToRoses
D: All of those awesome little pets are illegal? Screw that. I couldn't live there lol

Yeah, I don't even know why ; n ;
That's cool (: Littler pets like hamsters and mice aren't my thing, but I like guinea pigs and bunnies. They're so round and fluffy! Haha. I think the only downside to bunnies is that they stink. But oh well.

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm
Marnomy
AshesToRoses

Yeah, I don't even know why ; n ;
That's cool (: Littler pets like hamsters and mice aren't my thing, but I like guinea pigs and bunnies. They're so round and fluffy! Haha. I think the only downside to bunnies is that they stink. But oh well.

Hamsters are pure evil lol I've had quite a few hammy's and gerbils. Bunnies only stink if you don't change their bedding or bathe them. Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm
AshesToRoses
Hamsters are pure evil lol I've had quite a few hammy's and gerbils. Bunnies only stink if you don't change their bedding or bathe them. Lol.

Ah, I guess my friend who had a pet bunny didn't take much good care of it then. o:  

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm
Marnomy
AshesToRoses

Ah, I guess my friend who had a pet bunny didn't take much good care of it then. o:

D:
I know that if I don't change my gp bedding soon enough, their cages start to smell. So yeah xP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm
holy guacamoly this thing fills out fst  

lunaria jones

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

xKiklala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 am
-alegna ennazus-
iKiki-kun

Hullo there~~ c: How are you?

Hi! I'm fine just checking out threads once in a while after or before playing zOMG, you? biggrin

I'm alright. I'm currently working on some quests. I know I won't achieve much for a while, since I don't come online often nor do I put in a lot of effort to finish up dream avi's and such. Haha~  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games