Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:32 pm
Lufu had walked three blocks with his eyes shut and had a huge smile on his face as he continued in said manner, narrowly avoding many collisions. His step took on a slight bounce which gradualy grew more noticible until it almost looked like he was skipping  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:42 pm
It wasnt long before Zack made if back to his house. He wandered around the yard and then proceeded to the back. It started to get a bit chilly but he just brushed it off as usual, like everything else.

He said down on one of the chairs on the patio. the garden was massive and he was only in a small part of it. Zack sat there with his elbows resting on his knees and his face burried in his hands. A darkness fell over him and his aura began to change. It was combined with that of the energy that was coming from the necklace.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:39 pm
Lufu stopped short in mid-step and swung around, his eyes stil closed. What in the name of... He began retracing his steps back towards the mansion, drawn by the new energy signature. Kinda feels like Zack, but's a little different... Is he playing with something? he wondered as he instinctively quickened his pace. His eyes were still closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:04 pm
Zephyr looked around the room for the man that was responsible for this mishap. He focused on a small whitish blue dot floating only about a meter from hois head that was gradualy increasing in size. It was an ice ball. The ice ball started to spin and still enlarged. Zephyr glanced upwards and saw a strange being that looked like tiger except had piecing purple eyes. Then it hit him. 'The man in the picture had purple eyes.' Zephyr melted the ice ball and sent a massive fire blast that sent the demon through the roof. The walls began to rumble and the roof had somehow fixed itself.

(Sry i wasn't here earlier guys. I was grounded.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:26 am
Lufu arrived at the Mansion a few minuts later and went right over the roof to the garden, landing with a soft rustle. He opened his eyes and looked around for Zack, spotting him after a moment and walking over to him.
"Hey there Zack. Are you okay?" he asked, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:14 pm
I've got to stop falling asleep like that, Zephyr thought to himself,I gotta find Kiom'e.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:01 am
Kiom'e was home now, she was laying down on her stomach, on her bed flipping through the book, when she found a small peice of paper with a couple things written on it, but all she could make out was Kiom'e and Tora, when she figured out those two words, she started flipping through the book, looking for a demon named Tora.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:03 am
"OK Ichi, I have a plan."

"Ok so what is it?"

Mia pulled out a few fire crackers and a flute-like instrument.

Oh I see what you're planning."

Mia set off the fire crackers and started blowing into the instrument. The sound that the fire crackers ended up making was gun fire and the instrument sounded like ghostly cries that ended up scaring the entire camp. The bandit leader stepped out of his tent to see what was going on. After the fire crackers stopped there was a lot of smoke so Ichi then blew the smoke over the camp. The effect made it look like mist. Mia jumped to the bandit leader and stabbed him from behind. When the smoke was gone and Mia too, the bandits saw their leader lying on the floor dead. They were scared out of their wits and fled.

"Haha!!We got 'em! Alright I guess it's time to head back. Also, with all of the bandit money from before we could buy a mansion!!"  

zepherion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:22 pm
Zephyr ran towards Kiom'es room but she wasn't there. He had never been to Kiom'es house so he couldn't teleport there, even tho he knew where it was. He waved his hands in circles and made a fire hoverboard. He enflamed his feet with a fire resistant flame so his foot wouldn't get scorched. He hopped on and rode to her house. He gently rapped on her door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:50 pm
Tiger had given up again and fell asleep. Through the fog and mist of Tigers dreams she see's purple eyes flashing coldly in amusement and tiger jerks awake to find herself still stuck "come on...?" Tiger looks at the ice closer and see's a scaley paw with huge claws "wha?...no, he, i...". Tiger starts to cry as she easily takes her paw out of the ice and stares at it "he was right, it is his fault, he knew that he would be the cause of this..." Tiger gets up and stretches her wings. "what can i do like this?" Tiger shakes herself and listend to the jangles of jewels on her for a while. "Zack, he is smart and expirienced, maybe he will know what to do..." Ty jumps into the air and flies freely to Zack's town not bothering to avoid peoples stares and notice.

(i will get a picture eventually)  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:05 pm
Zephyr waited patiently for a few minutes then knocked a little louder. Two piercing purple eyes appeared on the door before him. The same eyes as the creature that attacked him. Zephyr heard muffled footsteps from inside. The eyes then disapeared and Zephyr waited for the door to open.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:09 am
"Man this sucks!!!Now we have to resort to plan C!"

Mia and Ichi failed to get a place to sleep and are still looking through the town.

"Ok, hmmmm............Oh hey!!I know! Lets ask that girl I met near the library!"

"Sure,we could do that, but do you know where she lives?"

"Well....uh....ok that might be a problem...BUT! We could go and ask some people if they know where she lives."

Mia looked around and saw a guy by someones door, knocking, waiting for an answer.

"Hey you!Over there by the door there! Do you know where this girl lives? Um, she has black hair, tied up by um....a black ribbon and is wearing a black dress with.....hmmm black gloves. Have you seen her?"  

zepherion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:59 am
Hibiki heard the firecrackers and the sound of the villagers running and shouting, but didnt stop to find out what caused it. It may have been a fire, he said to himself, rolling his eyes. He could feel another energy source in the area, but it wasn't Zack, Lufu, Zephyr or Kiome. Maybe it belonged to the person who was responsible for the noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:31 am
Zephyr heard someone talking to him so he turned around. "Uhhhh......Yeah." He said slowly, "This is her house." Zephyr turned back to the door and knocked again. Someone had to have ben there. There was footsteps.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:16 pm
((firecrackers? where are they Hibiki?))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games