Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Nakhti chuckled softly.

"Yeah its in the past. Three years after the fact now i know. I have seen crap too thats what i get for three years of being a wandering mercenary."

Nakhti turned his eyes to the sky and remained quiet for a moment trying to review his memories and see where his training was left at.

"My training was incomplete.... my father Cyris.... felt that i had to review the basics before i learned the more advanced and dangerous techniques."

Nakhti sighed and flexed his wounded hand.

"I can't belive they make such fragile mugs eh Tig?"

Nakhti tried to change the topic knowing he would be brooding about this for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Marcus awoke from his slumber which had, mercifully, been dreamless. Since seeing the destruction of Ruby village it had haunted his dreams. He rose from his bed, threw his robe on, grabbed his staff and left the room. He walked down the stairs, his arrival announced by the thump of his staff against the steps. As he rounded the corner into the bar he noticed a fine, ice-like powder where he distinctly remembered there being a table and bench. Mia was standing nearby, he saw, and must have seen what had happened. He walked over to her and cusually asked, "Wasn't there a table there earlier?"  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:39 am
(Sorry guys, I missed a lot. I tried to read as far back as I could. Oh man, that was a huge pain. So I'll just try and fit in as best I can.)

Mia shrugged. "I was on the steps gargling iced water in my mouth because I burnt my tongue. I think I came in after the table was gone. So you'll have to ask them. They're really on to something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:43 am
((Ok Z let me put it the short way. Nakhti has his memories back because Ty triggered a spell to retrieve his memory that was set by Skadi the goddess of winter and hunting. As Nakhti got his memories back of the day the town with the ice shrine in the center AKA his home was destroyed. Nakhti was sent away before the attack happened with his best friend. Due to 3 sucessive ambushes he lost his friend and his memeory. The first ambush was three guys. Nakhti killed em as his friend ran. The second was a demon that killed Nakhti's best friend. The third was giant stone gollem. that when he destroyed he got buried under it. He managed to get out of it. Now as Nakhti got those memories back Ty noticed right away something was un. Nakhti began useing ice magic without even knowing. When he came out of his little black out type state Nakhti turned the bench and table into a fine powder as he stood and started to attack TY. Untill he realised he was about to kill a child hood friend. Dun dun dunnnnnnn. That is the short version xD))  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:20 pm
(Okay, I get it...thanks for the summary! I reeeeeeallly hope I don't come out as lazy to you guys.)

Mia crouched down beside the former table and sifted the powder through her fingers. She looked up at them. "So, I guess that this means...Nakhti...you're one of us. You're probably the guardian of ice."

Mia stood up. "But, please forgive me if I turn out to be wrong, after all, I did just jump to a conclusion."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:44 pm
Nakhti glanced at Mia.

"Yep i'm the gaurdian of ice. Even though my village was destroyed there is a high chance the orb is still there. Considering we set up alot of nasty traps..... also it can have something to do with the trap orbs we planted for thieves and the secret chamber only me mom and dad knew about."

Nakhti gave a sad almost proud grin.

"Knowing mom and dad they either died fighting or fell on thier own swords so as not to betray the location of the orb."

Nakhti sighed speaking more to himself than anyone.

"Damnit three years out of practice on my ice magic."  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:53 pm
"Hmm, I'm sorry." Mia looked out the window. The sun was high in the sky and there were people yelling from the marketplace close by and carriages strolling by the door.

"So, I guess we should head out to Ruby Village as soon as possible. I'll go see if Ayu is awake yet." Mia walked back up the stairs and down the hall. Mia stopped at Ayu's room and knocked on the door.

"Ayu? Are you awake? If not, I'm sorry to disturb you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Tiger splashes Nakhti with some warm water, quite happy to change the subject. "Thought we were talking about mugs? Anyways, I got you covered for the ice thing. I can catch you up to the top of my abilities." Ty makes a mug out of ice and fills it with water and holds it out to him. "I got the water from the well." She says with a wink, hoping he will get the hint not to talk about her newly discovered powers. "When you catch up, we can have a snowball fight." She adds to what she says earlier grinning.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Nakhti saw the look Tig gave him and decided to play long.

"Cool."

Nakhti took the mug with one hand and dipped the tip of his finger into it. Nakhti focused slightly and ice and focused. Six balls of ice formed in the liquid and Nakhti took his finger out.

"Nothing like a cold beverage."

Nakhti took a drink from the mug before speaking again.

"I was in the process of learning how to make ice from moisture in the air so i would not have to freeze stuff by touch. From there i was supposed to learn how to make weaponry armor and devices out of ice. Then as my final training I was supposed to learn how to summon one of Skadi's frost giants. He told me it would take 5 more years to finish.... though i was always a quick study."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:16 pm
"Well Naki-nak. I think that I can help you. Until the giants anyways... I never did get that. First lesson I learned was to never get cold to your peers. I figured out what that means as well. Don't let your heart freeze over while we train okay?" She says grinning at him, and meaning everything she said.
"Secondly, I learned a trick. You breathe the air, so you must also be touching it right?" Tiger places her hands over his eyes, nearly tipping his drink. "It's your first lesson from me. Kay? Ready to learn?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:32 pm
Nakhti reacted on insting to the almost spill. Without a thought Nakhti froze the outside of the mug freezing the liquid at the edge of the mug. Nakhti did not however apply enough magic to freeze the liquid completely. Nakhti brought the edge of the frozen mug to his lip taking a dring then holding the mug in his lap.

"No need to worry fout my heart freezing. I need the emotion to use my flame sword because father told me ..."

Clearing his throught he mocked his fathers voice.

"....boy if you ever lose your emotions the sword that we have passed down for generations will reject you. Emotions are highly important to everyone. You must learn how to control them so you can make a rational choice but boy if you lose them it makes you a monster and that sword is specifically made to where if anyone that has lost thier emotions touch it.... they will be consumed by the emotions of those before them that held that blade."

Nakhti quit mimicing his fathers voice as soon as his eyes were covered. Nakhti's cat ears and tail began to twitch insistantly to sense better what was going on. At Tigs words Nakhti grinned.

"Tig if i was not ready to learn i would be sleeping."

He chuckled to himself at that thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:48 pm
"Ya, I remember your dad, he was a good man, but gruff. Still good though." Ty says to him, pausing for a minute to remember what she was trying to do. "Anyways, Not allowed to fall asleep. Bears will eat your toes, Or worse!" She says mimicking the woman she traveled with's voice. "Nan told me that. So you gotta feel the warmth of the air, feel the moisture. If I think you are cheating." She says looking and sounding mockingly stern. "I will squirt boiling hot water in your eyes!"
Then she sits silent for a second. "Okay, maybe not boiling... But hotter than what you are drinking, thats for sure."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:07 pm
At the mention of hot water to the eyes Nakhti closed them and a sheen of ice spread over his eye lids and the bridge of his nose then gave a tiny smirk. Then Nakhti began to meditate. Pictureing himself by a lone flame within his mind. Slowly the world shut out. The sounds of the world began to died out. With his eyes shut and frozen closed he could not see. His cat tail twitched back and forth like a cat stalking a mouse. Sniffing he could smell the moisture. He could feel tiny droplets of it collecting here and there upon his skin. and he tried to reach further beyond that. It began very slowly one centimeter at a time. He began to feel what was off of his skin. Remembering his fathers voice in his head as he reached. "Boy listen even though the goddess of winter cannot create her ice in a warm climate we can because we were born of it tis our domain my son. The only reason people can survive in the harsh frozen hell of snow is because she allows us to live ubon her land. So remember anywhere you are you can create the ice for wherever you are is your natural climate for we are all beings of this world no matter where we reside." Soon enough Nakhti was able to feel the water in the air that was a quater inch around his body.

"I can feel it but i cannot feel far. That a good thing Tig?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:42 pm
Tiger stays silent, just to freak him out for a second. Then she says with a smile in her voice. "Yeah, It is. So far so good. You will be able to feel more as you go. Now, I want you to stand up and walk, I will guide you. Geez, this is going to be awkward..." She says, rubbing her her head with her gloved hand.
"Take it slow. If you feel you are going to fall. You need to picture something to catch you." She giggles "Even now you are bigger than me. I will try not to let you fall."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 pm
Nakhti stood up and began to walk forward waiting for Tig to guide him as she would keeping his eyes frozen shut.

"Meh this should be a little easy one of the bounties i went head to head with six months ago hit me with blindness poison so i shouldn't fall..... mabey."

Nakhti kept going foreward purposely not even turning while grumbleing.

"b*****d took five hours to hunt down while i was blind......."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games