Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 am
Harold: "Yes... a nap... that sounds wonderful...."

Abigail: "Hold on a moment, let me see if I can still..."

Focusing for a moment, a bed of flowers and soft vines was made. Harold blinked a bit, before, hesitantly laying on it, and finding it incredibly comfortable. He started to compliment Abigail on it, but fell asleep half way through his sentence.

Abigail: "So, how about those sandwiches? I'm actually hungry now, something I haven't really felt in a long time!"

So the backpack was then opened, and a they discovered that GL had actually made quite a number of pb+j sandwiches, along with stuffing in a number of chip snack bags. There was enough to not only feed the group and save one for Harold, but there was plenty to share with the fae.

- - - - -

Making an odd clicking noise, the spider creature seemed to be placated by this for a bit. It then began to bump it's head gently into Black's side, as if wanting to wake her up. It also started doing the same to GL.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:24 pm
"He played pin-ball all night didn't he? I saw him eye the machines. Usually only young folk do that."

Sephiroth looked at the food and all the water bottles they had. There must have been 20 of them. No wonder it had weighed so much. They needed milk...anyone with a mouth knew that you needed milk with such sandwiches. razz

They didn't even need to bring out the blanket as Abigail made a spot for them that was comfortable and sufficient. It made Sephiroth want to lay down and eat, but eating in such a position is never comfortable. He had unequipped his sword and set it down next to him. As they ate, Sephiroth realized that he was alone with practically tons of women or genderless creatures. He also realized as he ate that he couldn't think of much to say to those two. "There is a teleporting charm that can be purchased. It should make it easier for you to return here or near here and if you have them, you'll never be so lost that you can't find your way home."

"We could also get you some," he said and looked at his mother, "for when you decide to continue your travels to make it easier to come and go." What he really wanted to ask, but was a little afraid to was 'how long do you plan to stay?'

--------

BlackMN was a little annoyed at the spider when it finally convinced her to get up. Did it want to play? No...she bet it was hungry. Why didn't anyone feed it?

The spider was really starting to remind her of a dog or a cat, so when she got up and fed it she opened cans of both types of food and mixed them. She sat the food and some water on the ground along with newspaper. "We need to start falling asleep in a room, with the door shut and maybe locked. We keep getting waked up by something."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 pm
Abigail: "Oh, such a thing would be so useful and wonderful! It would make exploring so much safer."

Fal'Jenul: "And if I decide to start travelling again, that would be useful to me as well. But I don't think I'll be going on any journeys for quite some time.. I suppose with what happened so many ages ago, I'm a bit... concerned of something similar happening again. Also, to be honest... Despite that most of the time I could not interact with you, I've never felt such a close motherly bond before to any 'child' in the past."

Fal'Jenul smiled, and stroked back some of Sephiroth's hair. Abigail gushed at how sweet that was. Harold snored lightly.

Harold: "Snrrrk... eh... spider? Feed? meh, snrrrggg..."

- - - - -

GL: "Eh? Yeah, sleep together in a locked room, good idea."

GL only realized seconds later that what he said sounded somewhat... off. He struggled not to blush, and shook his head at the unintended thought.

Once the spider creature finished eating it's food and drinking it's water (at a rather fast pace), it then hopped up onto the couch where Black and GL were sitting, and curled up, giving cooing chirping sounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 pm
Sephiroth couldn't help but blush a little and his hair fell right back into place. It seemed to be trained to be in that position after so many years. He looked at Harold when he snored. "Maybe we should do come up with wonderful gifts for Jacob and Harold because they helped so much. I'm not sure if he'd like it, but we could try to get him to Limbo before the festival is over and depending on what they believed he might be able to see his family."

He tried to think of something special for Jacob. "Hmm...he seems to be well off now. He's happy, I usually try to protect that which is precious to him while he's away anyways," it's his job, "he lost his deformity somehow, gained something Jiluzix is weak against, and is now comforted by the fact that the creature can't be immortal now. Seems like it is all working out for him. Any ideas?"

-----------

BlackMN didn't seem to notice as she leaned into him and closed her eyes already ready for a nap.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:07 am
Fal'jenul and Abigail thought for a while. Harold continued to sleep. After washing down her sandwich with some water, and pouring some on a few plants around her, Abigail spoke up.

Abigail: "Why not hold a little party? I mean, there's plenty of reasons to celebrate afterall!"

- - - - -

GL sighed, grateful that his little slip up wasn't heard, or was ignored, and hugged Black to him, gently rubbing her back before he fell asleep also.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 pm
Sephiroth looked unsure with Abigail's idea. Yes there was a reason to celebrate, but they've been having many reasons to celebrate lately and thus many parties. Though now that he thought about it, "We haven't really gotten to enjoy socials. Did you want to have it out here, at the house, or would you rather I came up with other places?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:56 pm
Abigail: "Out here would be interesting, but I'm not sure how the others would feel about it...."

Fal'Jenul: "Doesn't GL have a party room in his mansion? You saw it while being a guest there from before, if I recall... it was a very, very large and spacious room with a dance floor, and various electronics and appliances needed for parties. From what I've witnessed while being a part of you, he and his father will most likely allow us to use it if we simply ask..."

Abigail seemed to be lost in her thoughts at the mention of a dance floor, sighing, her eyes staring off into space as she leaned against Sephiroth. She snapped out of it when a merper jumped ontop of Sephiroth's head from out of seemingly nowhere, quite possibly from a tree top.

Abigail: "...What is THAT odd looking little thing? It looks like a hopping eyeball."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:14 am
"I didn't want to ask them because Eliza is there and I thought it would be rude. Though it could be a farewell party as well."

Abigail leaned into him and was in lala land. What was she brooding on? Wonderful, he'd have to brush up on dancing quick and he knew just who to ask.

From above soemthing jumped onto his head and continued to bounce. He snatched it before it could give him a headace. "It is called a Merper. They are not native to this world and multiply quickly during mating season; two can became dozens. Did one of Black's get lose from its pin...or do I need to call animal control?" He pictured a huge infestation similar to a StarTrek episode due to a current lack of preditors. He examined the creature to see if it looked like Merpy or Merp.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Abigail: "Well, it is cute, in a sort of strange way..."

Before she could take a closer look, a grunny bounded into the clearing, leapt up and snapped up the little merper out of Sephiroth's hand, then bounded off into the trees all in one swift, smooth movement.

Abigail: "... That... that green bunny just ate the merper."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 pm
Sephiroth looked at his hand to make sure he wasn't bit or scratched. "Beware of the Grunnies. We are made to believe that their bites and scratches are no longer contagious, but you never know. They are unnatural. A couple years ago there was an outbreak with those little critters and they turned people to a zombie state; some with a grunny attached to their head. There are still some wandering around with the condition by choice. They've been dubbed Grombies."

He tried to think of other animals of note he should mention. "There is also a creature wandering around called a rock puppy. They're usually friendly, but they can be rough being hard like rocks. A cute little green guy with a fuzzy white top like the seed of a dandelion, a walking fly trap that escaped Rosemary's greenhouse, a winged horse with a horn on its head, and for who knows what reason a prehistoric lizard bird was brought back." Ironically enough while he listed off these creatures, they passed by some distance behind him. Some nipped at the glowing pixies, but never caught them.

With a satisfied belly, he grew more comfortable and relaxed. He began to think that what Harold was doing wasn't such a bad idea. He leaned back. "I have several snack item ideas, but I don't know what either of you like best..."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 pm
As it actually turned out, Galantros had been talking with his parents a bit later that day, and by the time the group returned from their pleasant picnic and rest, they had been invited later to his mansion for a going away party for his mom, since the festival would be ending soon in Limbo. The young reaper thought it a good idea to make it a celebration for Sephiroth, Jacob, Harold, and Abigal as well, his parents finding no problem with that.

The large dance room was swept out and cleaned up, beautiful glowing crystal lights set up along the walls. While preperations were being made, Githar had came early at GL's request to take a look at Abigail's capsule container, and made adjustments to it. He carefully then tested it, and found that it was even able to travel across realms.

Beautiful lights, music from hidden or very small but powerful speakers played, a fullly catered table and bar that the Lazeranos family hired. It was one of the few times Galantros actually enjoyed being in the room he admitted, because it wasn't being used to smooze up some political figure for his father's work with stuffy shirts. Instead, his friends were enjoying the room. Githar, Malos, Minazi, his family, Black, Rosemary, Veni, Jacob, Sephiroth and his new friends Harold and Abigail, Muerte... Galantros even extended his invitation to Willow and some of her friends, since some of them hit it off pretty well with Abigail during the picnic.

Malos currently had a bit of liquid courage, his speech bodering on becoming just a little slurred, and was idly hitting on and flirting with Willow, his cheeks slightly flushed from either drink or how bold he was trying to be as he complimented her.

Malos: "You know, for someone so small, you're very pretty..."

Galantros surprisingly was dancing fairly decently with Black, without tripping over his own feet as much as he used to in the past. Whether he'd been practicing, or the main factor of his feelings for her making him nervous being moot had helped now that they both knew how they felt about each other, it didn't really matter. He was no longer flying about out of control all over the place, and was actually somewhat pleasant to dance with.

Harold danced with Abigal for a short while, before giving her away to Sephiroth (who danced with his mother as well, because she insisted for a short while), the old man smiling as they slow danced on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 pm
"Dark fire hair is pretty too, for a no face hole being. You want to dance with me?"

For the most part Veni, Jacob, and Rosemary took turns dancing with eachother when they wanted that special extra closeness. When it wasn't one on one, they did a sort of three person dance that Veni had tried to teach to Jacob. The problem with that dance was it wasn't a very good slow dance.

Sephiroth was practically wearing what he always did only it was a little more fancier. His coat had a split in the back with openings and straps over those openings in various places. He opted to not wear his long boots, but some sort of dress shoe and his shoulder armor was gone. He still wore his bangles under the sleeves and his sword rested in the corner. Veni had helped him freshen up on dancing with what little time he had.

He didn't mind dancing with his mother, he would have anyways without her insistence. Most of the songs were slow songs, so he fortunately got to do one of those with her and lean his head to hers with an odd content feeling that he couldn't describe and didn't know what it was. Slow dances are the easiest anyways.

Abigail was in a Jessica Rabbit type dress that left little to the imagination. She was so pretty and he enjoyed dancing with her so much that his wings came out and when he realized they did, he wrapped them around her. Being the gentleman he is, he wore something that helped hide how much he liked to dance with her.

GL dancing well actually surprised BlackMN. He never danced well even with people he didn't have a crush on. It was a nice change none the less. Though being the assertive girl she is, she'd take lead once in a while and force him into a twirl.

Veni whispered to the DJ and soon a song was playing that he taught Muerte how to dance to.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:57 pm
Fal'Jenul smiled, enjoying that same contented feeling. Quietly she had been whispering some alien sort of comfort song to him while they danced, a type of parent's lullaby she learned so many centuries ago. It sounded so... unique and unusual, yet beautiful.

Malos wasn't quite sure how he was going to dance with Willow, but hell, he got this far... he'd figure it out, by God. Somewhere over the dance floor, Githar was smiling at him. It seemed that ever since Veni had fed off his boy, he had slowly became more confident and less shy. When Willow suddenly became full sized, and more noticeably nude, the reaper couldn't help but do a sligiht double take. He shooks his head though, and managed to look her in the eyes somewhat quickly enough as he put a shaky hand around her waist to start dancing with her.

Malos: "Heh uh... well, is this fair? Should I be dancing in the nude too?"

Hearing the song that Veni had trained him in, Muerte quickly came to to the realization that it was playing for one specific reason... He was to dance, and he was to dance as well as he could. Glancing at Veni for a moment, and finding that he was actually nervous for a brief moment, he started to thrust his hips, clap his hands, and move side to side, spinning around, all rather well choreographed for someone who just learned to dance a day or so ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 pm
"It up to you. Are you really a tall one who is comfortable without false skin on? Most of you aren't." Willow continued to glow, so it was still difficult to see anything.

After about two dances Willow said, "Dark fire hair is good," she meant this on more than one level other than dancing, like not blushing or staring, "but being big is hard. How about you go small?"

Then she and Malos shrunk and they danced in the air since he was so light. At that size Willow glowed bright enough for it to be heard to see them. It went on fine for a while, until she randomly said. "No one see if Malos dance natural or in under false skin."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm
Must not laugh, must not laugh, must not laugh at him. While these thoughts repeated over and over in Rosemary's head, her face did not reflect it. It hadn't changed much from when she was dancing a moment ago. Muerte's dance went well enough with the song, but the tall man wearing nothing except that which covered his loin area still looked very amusing to her. Though some may have failed to contain their laughter, BlackMN and Veni (you may add other characters if you wish) joined Muerte in his dance so he wouldn't feel entirely in the spot and embarrassed. His big finally caused the room to shake enough that the disco ball to fall. Rosemary clapped for him anyways.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games