Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:41 pm
-waltzs into the bar happy as a lark, humming to herself and skipping about- Lalalalahappyhappyhappylalalal -sees Psyzapp and Ryzan and waves- Hello dear friends! -plops down on a bar stool- Hey Ryzan, will you hand me a cherry coke, please? -smiles at them both-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Hi Dameā€¦Hi Ryzan. I got some good feedback on our new game. I'll have to do a few minor tweaks tomorrow. I can't say too long here, I've got some paperwork I need to attend to. I'll try and be back in an hour or so. *goes into her office.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Good luck, Psyzapp! See ya in a bit. -bebops on stool for a moment before grabbing a dart and trying her luck-

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Vendui', fair dame. I would be honored to fullfill your request, rilu'oh I know not of what could be this cherry "coke". sweatdrop

*waves to Psyzapp as she enters the office*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 pm
-laughs and walks around the bar, opening the mini-fridge and pulling out a can- See this, -points to can and then all the other cans in the fridge- These are cokes, also known as pop, soda, etc. This one here -points back to can- has cherries on it -taps the cherry picture- hence making it a cherry coke. ^_^ -pops the top and chugs some- Ahhhh delicious. -smiles and goes back to bar stool- Terribly delicious. Horribly bad for you. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:12 pm
Gi ussta~ You will have to forgive my ignorance redface I have very limited experience with this world.

If it is truly so "bad for you", as you say, why would such a beverage be made available? I hope you are not one who wishes harm upon yourself eek

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm
Because we humans, as a species, are stupid, Ryzan. -tips drink to him before taking another swig- and do a lot of things that aren't good for us. -laughs- That alcohol stuff ain't the best for ya either, friend.

-waves him off- Don't worry about ignorance. Ain't no thing, hon. -smiles at him- How are you tonight?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Usstan kampi'un~ If it is "bad for you" the way alcohol is, then I can see how it would still be desired. At first I had thought you meant "bad for you" as a poison or other toxic substance would be sweatdrop

I am well so far this isto.
*takes the bottle of wine he was going for earlier and a glass, then returns to the front side of the counter and sits on a stool by dame. As he pours his drink, he becomes more curious about this beverage dame has*

I hope you do not mind my asking, jhal would you say that this "coke" is more "bad for you" than alcohol or less "bad for you"? I do not believe I have ever had such a thing.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm
Hell if I know, elf. But I do know this, -takes a sip- if you put a dirty penny in coke and leave it over night, it'll be a brand new shiny penny in the morning. Fuuuuuull of acidity these monsters. -swirls liquid in can- Tasty though. It can also clean your toilets. -laughs- Who needs bleach? -laughs again-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
*traces his finger around the lip of his glass, almost afraid to ask since he has asked so many questions already, but decides to give it a try as dame seems nice enough*

Ah... um.... what is a "penny"? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:03 pm
-laughs and pats his hand- It's the smallest unit in the United States's, a country, monetary system. A coin. A small copper, supposedly, coin worth one cent. Pretty useless if you ask me, but some people don't think so. It has one of their leaders on the front, long dead, and a monument on the back. Well, the older ones do. -shrugs-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Ah! Usstan kampi'un~ In my world, we also use coins made of copper, jhal instead of having a name for them, we simply refer to them as "copper pieces", some abbreviating it to "cp".

So you say this "coke" can return such a coin to its original luster? eek

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm
*comes out of her office with a stack of envelopes to put in the mail.* Whew sweatdrop I am now in need of a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm
Pretty much, friend. xd Acid is quite the cleaner. You just think about what that could do to your teeth. -taps forehead and gives a knowing look- Oh hey, Psyzapp! Work all finished, friend? Ryzan and I were just talking about coke...and pennies. XD I'm teaching him the ways of our world, ahahahah.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm
rofl *most tickled at the fact that the elf still finds time to even acknowledge her in such smug ways, Icy turns her attention to dame*

Why, good evening dame. How are you?

*smirks at Vanity Smurf*

Why, where ever did you find such an ugly blue stained up rag doll dame? Are you collecting for some charity that I don't know of? I don't have any f***ed up toys as that, but I'd be glad to donate some funds.

*turns back to the dart board and aims*

User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games