Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:23 am
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~raises both eyebrows looking at the assassin~ Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! Haat o'r an nuhune, but truth be said, I was not serious.

(Today is a good day for someone else to die,
Many a true word spoken in jest.)

*looks at him as Mirdala punches him then chuckles* Mirdala beat me to it. *returns to her drink watching the two fight*

~rolls eyes at the assassin after punching her friend in the mouth~ Nar'sheb Arris! <******** off!)

*watches the two fight with a smirk as she holds up her middle finger at Jin*

~sees her out of the corner of his eyes~ Ni haa'taylir ibac Arris!

(I see that)

*smirks* Gar uhyah bu'pahya at.

~rolls eyes trying to stay focused on his fight with Mirdala~ Great another mir'sheb!

(smart a**!)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:35 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
She looks at them both then stares at Xal, "What in the hell were you doing?!" she questions as she glares at him as she takes her helmet off then thunks it on the table. When she heard what Jin said she rolled her eyes then looked in Xal's eyes, "And just how bad did you hurt yourself this time?"

As she started to say more a commotion in Jin's direction caught her attention. Seeing him coming to punches with Mirdala she shook her head grumbling, "Of course he's going to be the one fighting this time!" Looking back at Xal and blocking his way to join his friend she snaps, "You my love can stay out of it this time! Unless he needs a rescue stay the hell out of this and let Jin deal with Mirdala on his own. From what I heard Mirdala say Jin just may deserve this one."

~huffs trying to ignore her as he takes an attack from Mirdala~ I heard you vod!

(sister)

She gives a laugh even though she knew it would distract him answering, "You did? I wouldn't know vod. You seem distracted."

~never taking his eyes off Mirdala he snaps at Rassa~ Mir'sheb!

(Smart a**!)

She laughs at Jin giving the fool a smirk replying to him as she watching him and Mirdala fight, "What else would you expect from me you idiot."

~shakes his head glancing at her, slightly distracted~ Are you trying to distract me Rassa!? Tah'da ******** head!)
Yes translating is better.

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:20 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
She looks at them both then stares at Xal, "What in the hell were you doing?!" she questions as she glares at him as she takes her helmet off then thunks it on the table. When she heard what Jin said she rolled her eyes then looked in Xal's eyes, "And just how bad did you hurt yourself this time?"

As she started to say more a commotion in Jin's direction caught her attention. Seeing him coming to punches with Mirdala she shook her head grumbling, "Of course he's going to be the one fighting this time!" Looking back at Xal and blocking his way to join his friend she snaps, "You my love can stay out of it this time! Unless he needs a rescue stay the hell out of this and let Jin deal with Mirdala on his own. From what I heard Mirdala say Jin just may deserve this one."

~huffs trying to ignore her as he takes an attack from Mirdala~ I heard you vod!

(sister)

She gives a laugh even though she knew it would distract him answering, "You did? I wouldn't know vod. You seem distracted."

(Smart a**!)

She laughs at Jin giving the fool a smirk replying to him as she watching him and Mirdala fight, "What else would you expect from me you idiot."

~shakes his head glancing at her, slightly distracted~ Are you trying to distract me Rassa!? Tah'da ******** head!)

She grins resting her forehead on Xal's chest armor, resisting the urge to giggle as she moves her hands to his hips. "Jin are you being an a** to me again?" biting her lip as she tried even more not to giggle while quickly grabbing Xal's blaster and drawing it. Holding it just past Xal's side so he would not get hit when she shot at Jin, she fired. She aimed close enough to Jin's side but far enough he would not be hit with the blast, then giggle laughed looking at him. Giving a smirk she held the barrel of the blaster close to her lips and blew on it then holstered Xal's blaster saying to both men, "Ok I feel better now! Vor'e!

(thanks)
XP
Sorry I had to edit, somehow I missed a sentence I wanted to have in there! Guess I was too excited to be firing a blaster! XP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:10 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes at the assassin after punching her friend in the mouth~ Nar'sheb Arris! <******** off!)

(I see that)

~rolls eyes trying to stay focused on his fight with Mirdala~ Great another mir'sheb!

(smart a**!)

*raises her eyebrows then laughs loudly when Rassa shoots at him then smirks* At least the Mand'alor hasn't paid me to kill you... yet.

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?  

Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:04 pm
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast snaps in disgust at his vod who was disrespecting his birth mother. "Wayii! Besom! You's goin' ta forget how ta treat our elders! She may be a darjetii but she's made it ta a very old age! You's need ta be more respectful! I only recently learned she was the woman that gave birth ta me, so what! She's still to be respected!" Trying to blow off the Mando's teasing and disrespect he made himself another drink. Listening to more by the guy he finally sat his drink down, walked over to Jin coldly growling, "Vod you's gone far enough, no you's gone and went to far!" Loosing his temper he did not hesitate and moved to punch Jin in the face saying, "Time you's taught how ta properly treat our elders vod!

~rolls eyes at him and returns to his drink, again. Not expecting him to come to his table he raises an eyebrow setting his drink down then looks at him. Before he could say anything Mirdala's punch hit him~ Vod you looking to start something you are not going to be be able to finish? ~wasting no time he stood and returned the punch, aiming for his mouth saying~ You must be looking for a fat lip!

(brother)

Mirdala Naast smirked as his punch landed against Jin's face. Stepping closer to grab Jin by the shoulder armor he was hit with a fist to his mouth that pushed him back a couple feet. With no hesitation he thought quickly aiming to grab Jin's shoulder armor and shove the Mando against the chair he had been sitting in, while giving the man another punch, this time going for the side of his head. "Utreekov!" he spat at Jin.

(lit. emptyhead)

~easily blocking his punch to the side of his head with his arm,he could not prevent his vod from sending him into the chair and table, curling his legs between him and Mirdala, he felt little through his beskar'gam, he did feel the hit to the back of his head as he landed. Grabbing Mirdala's arm tightly as he kicked his legs out to flip the man behind him with intentions to cause physical damage to Mirdala's shoulder that his beskar'gam would not protect from~

(brother,
armor)

Mirdala Naast cursed under his breath when he felt Jin's legs fold between them as momentum carried him down with him, knowing it would not be good. Annoyed Jin blocked is punch, he went to move his arm to elbow him as they landed only Jin's hand had grabbed tightly onto his arm and he could not move it to hit him. Thinking quick seeing what the man was doing Naast hissed at Jin, "I don't think so vod!" Then took his other hand and aimed it at Jin's upper arm to break his hold on his arm as Jin's legs flipped him over to the side onto the now broken table, saving his shoulder from certain injury. His armor protecting most of him from the broken table and glass aside from a three inch piece of broken glass now sticking in his own upper arm. Rolling quickly to get up the glass fell out of his arm and he moved to pin a submission grip onto Jin's armored legs. "You's goin' ta get da favor returned Jin!"

~watches Mirdala as he started to get to his feet, slightly distracted by his vods and the old sith, not so distracted that he missed the man's movement towards his legs. Letting Mirdala grab his legs he smirked at him then rolled over breaking the hold on his legs then quickly kicking one leg out to kick Mirdala in the face~

(brothers)

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:46 am
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

(I see that)

(smart a**!)

*raises her eyebrows then laughs loudly when Rassa shoots at him then smirks* At least the Mand'alor hasn't paid me to kill you... yet.

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:12 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

(Smart a**!)

She grins resting her forehead on Xal's chest armor, resisting the urge to giggle as she moves her hands to his hips. "Jin are you being an a** to me again?" biting her lip as she tried even more not to giggle while quickly grabbing Xal's blaster and drawing it. Holding it just past Xal's side so he would not get hit when she shot at Jin, she fired. She aimed close enough to Jin's side but far enough he would not be hit with the blast, then giggle laughed looking at him. Giving a smirk she held the barrel of the blaster close to her lips and blew on it then holstered Xal's blaster saying to both men, "Ok I feel better now! Vor'e!

(thanks)
XP
Sorry I had to edit, somehow I missed a sentence I wanted to have in there! Guess I was too excited to be firing a blaster! XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

Yes, so will the ones reading this too who can't translate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:46 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirked as his punch landed against Jin's face. Stepping closer to grab Jin by the shoulder armor he was hit with a fist to his mouth that pushed him back a couple feet. With no hesitation he thought quickly aiming to grab Jin's shoulder armor and shove the Mando against the chair he had been sitting in, while giving the man another punch, this time going for the side of his head. "Utreekov!" he spat at Jin.

(lit. emptyhead)

~easily blocking his punch to the side of his head with his arm,he could not prevent his vod from sending him into the chair and table, curling his legs between him and Mirdala, he felt little through his beskar'gam, he did feel the hit to the back of his head as he landed. Grabbing Mirdala's arm tightly as he kicked his legs out to flip the man behind him with intentions to cause physical damage to Mirdala's shoulder that his beskar'gam would not protect from~

(brother,
armor)

Mirdala Naast cursed under his breath when he felt Jin's legs fold between them as momentum carried him down with him, knowing it would not be good. Annoyed Jin blocked is punch, he went to move his arm to elbow him as they landed only Jin's hand had grabbed tightly onto his arm and he could not move it to hit him. Thinking quick seeing what the man was doing Naast hissed at Jin, "I don't think so vod!" Then took his other hand and aimed it at Jin's upper arm to break his hold on his arm as Jin's legs flipped him over to the side onto the now broken table, saving his shoulder from certain injury. His armor protecting most of him from the broken table and glass aside from a three inch piece of broken glass now sticking in his own upper arm. Rolling quickly to get up the glass fell out of his arm and he moved to pin a submission grip onto Jin's armored legs. "You's goin' ta get da favor returned Jin!"

~watches Mirdala as he started to get to his feet, slightly distracted by his vods and the old sith, not so distracted that he missed the man's movement towards his legs. Letting Mirdala grab his legs he smirked at him then rolled over breaking the hold on his legs then quickly kicking one leg out to kick Mirdala in the face~

(brothers)

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

~being distracted Mirdala's chair leg his the back of his upper thigh~ Osi'kyr! ~going down he rolled to use momentum to aid him getting back to his feet, favoring his leg that was hit. As he did a blaster shot from Rassa flew in front of him exploding parts of the wall behind him. Having already told both the females to shut it he ignored the shot while taking a few steps to get his leg under him as best could be in the time he had. Limping badly now, he aimed his vambrace at Mirdala and fired his flamethrower at him, not to kill, but back Mirdala up enough to give his leg more time to get back under him without limping as bad~

(s**t
combat gear worn on lower arm above hands, can hold numerous weapons)

~nods head~

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Skyailia
KaTatya
**walks in just in time to see the start of a fight but sees my sister Sky a corner....waving I decide to join her to watch the fun and see I Nassty boy can win this fight....she offers me a drink from her bottle but I say no for now** just had some fresh from a body sis I can wait....

**sees Kat come in and waving offers her a drink** yeah ya better sit but be ready ta move cause these twa look like they are really gonna ga at it....we may need ta move ta rafters ta be safe....

**laughs at what Sky says and listens ta what is going on** hey sis it sounds like we have a great soap opera going on here....they look like they are playing more than they are fighting....**decides ta take a drink from your bottle....this looks like it will be fun ta watch and see who wins....I will bet on the new guy....**looks over at Kasai** who da ya bet on????  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:02 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes returning to his drink~ Does a Sith have any? Or even a sense of humor?

*granny smiles sweetly* Of course Granny does, I'm going to laugh watching my Normie kick your dishonorable Mandalorian abara or as you say ge'na!

~rolls eyes as he fights with her "Normie"~ Ne'johaa darjetii!

(Shut up sith!)

*giggles happily as she eats* You're right Mando, granny should be quiet, that way my Normie can finish you off quickly! Then you can't say it wasn't a fair fight and you lost because granny yelled at you! *she smiles brightly watching her precious Normie beat up the bad Mandolorian*

~huff rolling his eyes~ Someone muzzle that darjetii!

(sith)

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:05 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous

*glares at the Mandalorian* If you think you're being cute, Granny isn't impressed! You'd be the last one Granny would hire! *she scowls at him then smiles at Normie* I'd hire someone I could trust not to overcharge me or worse! *scowls* Already had one instance of not being able to trust someone and that was just dealing with family! Now Granny doesn't want to hear anymore of your bullshit Mandalorian so go sit down in a corner till you learn some manners!

Laughs shaking his head very amused now by the Sith. "Sounds like there's been sore spot hit now. Guess you should take that up with your family and councilor before you try to teach others manners." Winks at the Sith adding, "Or trying to get them into the corner." Being facetious with the Sith he adds, "Not that I'd listen to your demands or could you pay me enough to."

*continues to glare at him* Granny feels your mother should have washed your mouth out a few times with how mouthy you are.

He give the Sith a grin being blunt as he wraps an arm around Rassa, "My mother has nothing to do with what my mouth does. Honestly the only one who does, has no complaints about my mouth."

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

*laughs amused*

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:06 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

(I see that)

(smart a**!)

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

*chuckles taking another drink* Then let Mirdala handle the di'kut today.

(idiot)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

(Smart a**!)

(thanks)
XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

Yes, so will the ones reading this too who can't translate.

*raises her eyebrow giving Jin a cool smirk* Akaanir miak ik'aad.

(Fight then baby. -
baby- child under 3)

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:28 pm
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous

*continues to glare at him* Granny feels your mother should have washed your mouth out a few times with how mouthy you are.

He give the Sith a grin being blunt as he wraps an arm around Rassa, "My mother has nothing to do with what my mouth does. Honestly the only one who does, has no complaints about my mouth."

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

*laughs amused*

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!

*rolls her eyes taking another drink* I'm happy for you.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games