Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 pm
Thank you Psihug. *takes the drink from Psihug and smiles at him.*

So…you've "charmed" him. Forgive my ignorance, Ryzan. I don't know how charms work or anything about them specifically. *she gets up and circles around TES examining him.* Is he aware of what is going on? confused  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 3, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 pm
*Saunters into MW and right away notices TES on a leash* Hmmm ... It appears that I got here just in time for the party! *sits down on a bar stool and crosses one leg over the other* twisted  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm
Xas. He is perfectly aware of everything that he is experiencing. He just does not have the capability to control his own actions.

*scratches under Tes' chin*
Is that not correct, my cuddly little Quortek~ *coos*
He is under the same spell I cast when I wished to tell the story of how he came to know of my feelings for him.... *smiles and touches his lips upon reflecting said story in his mind*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 pm
*stops in front of TES and puts her finger to her lips and contemplates as she looks his oiled body over.* My…my…my…you know…*she cocks her head to the side* Quortek here sure is easy on the eyes. wink

How long does this "charmed" state last?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 2, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 pm
So, will you be putting TES in the wall shackles? I have a new toy I wouldn't mind trying out! *pulls out her new flogger that she got from "Santa" and slaps it against her hand* twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:05 pm
-busts out laughin'- rofl This is just too great.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 pm
Psyzapp, would you object to holding a "party" for TES in the Makai Lounge's "Party Room" (OOC: it's really a medieval torture chamber)? All the MW ladies would be invited. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm
@ Eileen: Technically, since I made the game up I'm not allowed to participate. So if you would like TES in shackles you'd need to wrangle him in the shackles yourself. If I helped, it wouldn't be very fair to everyone else. sweatdrop

@ Showa: A party sounds wonderful. I'm sure all of the ladies would love to attend a party. *Points at TES.* You'd have to ask TES here, but I'm not sure if he is in any state to ask currently.

I can think of SEVERAL things I'd like to do to TES that has nothing to do with those wall shackles. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:11 pm
*walks in and sees everyone standing around TES on a leash* surprised What's going on?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm
The duration varies depending on the target's resistance to it. *giggles as he combs his fingers through Tes' hair* Given his susceptibility, it can last quite long on him heart I can also release him before the spell breaks if I so choose to.

*jumps slightly when he hears the sound of the unfamiliar woman's "toy" being struck against her hand*
Gi ussta! eek I am afraid I cannot allow you to use such a thing on him.

*holds Tes close*
Being that I have taken control of him, I feel a responsibility to keep him from harm. I only wished to see him shackled and assist jabbress with her new game, so long as Quortek did not succumb to any injury due to my actions.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm
Ryz...darts being thrown at his bum wouldn't constitute as 'harm'?  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 1, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 pm
*Stands up and tucks the flogger into a loop on the side of her outfit. Saunters over to and stands before Ryzan and TES* I'm sure since you, Ryzan, lead TES in on the leash, that you should take him directly over to the wall and shackle him into them for us ladies to play this game now. I assure you that I will not harm him. I only intend on playing the game that Psyzapp has so graciously offered us ... twisted  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm
I also have duct tape if Ryzan would feel that darts would just be too much.

Ryzan, if he is aware of what is going on, aren't you a little worried that he is going to be furious with you? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 pm
*gasps at dame's comment*
I saw no mention of darts being thrown at him! I was under the impression that this game was merely to place a tail on him while blindfolded, not to throw things at him.

*frowns and looks at Tes*
Perhaps I should release him if that is the case....

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm
eek gonk stressed sweatdrop No! No...its...uh... whee fine, Ryzan! lol

He'll be perfectly fine...though...I have to mimick Psyzapp, won't he be furious with you? o.o

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games