Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~shakes his head glancing at her, slightly distracted~ Are you trying to distract me Rassa!? Tah'da ******** head!)
Yes translating is better.

She grins resting her forehead on Xal's chest armor, resisting the urge to giggle as she moves her hands to his hips. "Jin are you being an a** to me again?" biting her lip as she tried even more not to giggle while quickly grabbing Xal's blaster and drawing it. Holding it just past Xal's side so he would not get hit when she shot at Jin, she fired. She aimed close enough to Jin's side but far enough he would not be hit with the blast, then giggle laughed looking at him. Giving a smirk she held the barrel of the blaster close to her lips and blew on it then holstered Xal's blaster saying to both men, "Ok I feel better now! Vor'e!

(thanks)
XP
Sorry I had to edit, somehow I missed a sentence I wanted to have in there! Guess I was too excited to be firing a blaster! XP

Arris Zern
*raises her eyebrows then laughs loudly when Rassa shoots at him then smirks* At least the Mand'alor hasn't paid me to kill you... yet.

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

Yes, so will the ones reading this too who can't translate.

She squints at him through narrowed eyes, then slowly smirks at him, "Well then maybe you should stop whining and fight before he takes out your other leg."

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!

She watched Jin and snickered. Deciding to continue offering comments to him she with a giggle laugh, "Yes you do! It's sound advice and wisdom, even if it's from peanuts."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:57 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes trying to stay focused on his fight with Mirdala~ Great another mir'sheb!

(smart a**!)

*raises her eyebrows then laughs loudly when Rassa shoots at him then smirks* At least the Mand'alor hasn't paid me to kill you... yet.

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

*chuckles taking another drink* Then let Mirdala handle the di'kut today.

(idiot)

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."

*looks at coldly Jin the back at Rassa* I don't see how.

She looks at Arris not certain what to make of her sudden coldness. Not making an issue of it but keeping it in mind she shook her head at the woman. Starting to laugh now she found the humor in Arris's statement and said while laughing, "You have a point, he shouldn't be distracted, guess he's out of practice. This will be good for him."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:42 am
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She grins resting her forehead on Xal's chest armor, resisting the urge to giggle as she moves her hands to his hips. "Jin are you being an a** to me again?" biting her lip as she tried even more not to giggle while quickly grabbing Xal's blaster and drawing it. Holding it just past Xal's side so he would not get hit when she shot at Jin, she fired. She aimed close enough to Jin's side but far enough he would not be hit with the blast, then giggle laughed looking at him. Giving a smirk she held the barrel of the blaster close to her lips and blew on it then holstered Xal's blaster saying to both men, "Ok I feel better now! Vor'e!

(thanks)
XP
Sorry I had to edit, somehow I missed a sentence I wanted to have in there! Guess I was too excited to be firing a blaster! XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

~getting up from the ground, distracted by them while trying to keep an eye on Mirdala, he glares at both females~ Both of you mir'shebs can nar'sheb! Ne'johaa bid ni subay akaanir! <******** off
Shut up so I can fight!)

*raises her eyebrow giving Jin a cool smirk* Akaanir miak ik'aad.

(Fight then baby. -
baby- child under 3)

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

*smirks coldly watching him while drinking* You worried if I don't?

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:35 am
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

Jin Awaud

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

-refills granny's glass with more wine, her pipe with spice, then takes a long drag of her own spice- That Mandalorian sure is disrespectful, speaking to you like that. Perhaps once the boys are done fighting, we should have him duct taped to the wall till he will be good.

~glances at her and trips over a broken piece of table~ Duct tape her mouth shut aruetii, not me to the wall!

(foreigner, outsider)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:52 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

(thanks)
XP

Arris Zern

(sole ruler)
Happy vod?

Shut up so I can fight!)

She squints at him through narrowed eyes, then slowly smirks at him, "Well then maybe you should stop whining and fight before he takes out your other leg."

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!

She watched Jin and snickered. Deciding to continue offering comments to him she with a giggle laugh, "Yes you do! It's sound advice and wisdom, even if it's from peanuts."

~shakes his head at Rassa then snapping~ The only "sound" advice from you vod is no sound!

(sister)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:52 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Arris then starts laughing, "That's rich! Good one kyramud!" Still laughing she sat down and said to her, "Maybe he should be worried the Mand'alor heard that and gets ideas. He has been a di'kut lately."

(assassin
sole ruler
idiot)

Ok I'm getting the hang of this I think!

*chuckles taking another drink* Then let Mirdala handle the di'kut today.

(idiot)

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."

*looks at coldly Jin the back at Rassa* I don't see how.

She looks at Arris not certain what to make of her sudden coldness. Not making an issue of it but keeping it in mind she shook her head at the woman. Starting to laugh now she found the humor in Arris's statement and said while laughing, "You have a point, he shouldn't be distracted, guess he's out of practice. This will be good for him."

*swallows several drinks of her drink thinking while watching the two fighting saying unemotionally* Kyramud draar pabida dayn be beyisr.

(Assassins never get out of practice.)  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:59 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

Shut up so I can fight!)

*raises her eyebrow giving Jin a cool smirk* Akaanir miak ik'aad.

(Fight then baby. -
baby- child under 3)

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

*smirks coldly watching him while drinking* You worried if I don't?

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

*looks at him still unemotional and sets her blaster on the table in front of her* I'm here vod, if you're still walking when Mirdala is done with you.

(brother)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:16 pm
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

hey is this anyone we know????

Mando  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:26 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

-laughs loudly- Not anyone I know. Haven't then that far west in a few years. no work there worth collecting a bounty on. -smirks looking at a few of the others- Perhaps they're trying to run from Exal or Arris or Jin?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:33 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

-laughs loudly- Not anyone I know. Haven't then that far west in a few years. no work there worth collecting a bounty on. -smirks looking at a few of the others- Perhaps they're trying to run from Exal or Arris or Jin?!

**laughs** well it all waits ta be seen then....I da not know the others but I know Arris and she can be a b***h when she wants ta be....so if she is in one of her moods I would run from her if I were them....**laughs again**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

**laughs** well it all waits ta be seen then....I da not know the others but I know Arris and she can be a b***h when she wants ta be....so if she is in one of her moods I would run from her if I were them....**laughs again**

My friend, they'd be wise to run from any assassin! Add to the fact both Exal and Arris are female. -shakes head- You don't piss them off! -raises an eyebrow- Moods, Sky when have you ever seen her not be in a mood. Hell that's any assassin! -takes a drink from hit bottle then gives Exal a wink- I should know about that... -slowly grins- And much more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:53 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

My friend, they'd be wise to run from any assassin! Add to the fact both Exal and Arris are female. -shakes head- You don't piss them off! -raises an eyebrow- Moods, Sky when have you ever seen her not be in a mood. Hell that's any assassin! -takes a drink from hit bottle then gives Exal a wink- I should know about that... -slowly grins- And much more.

**takes a drink from my glass and smiles then looks over at Kasai** you are right there my friend and with Kasai lately her moods have been changing at the drop of a helmet and I think she will drop it just ta change her mood....**looks at ya** but right now looks like ya have no worries....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:12 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

Mando

**takes a drink from my glass and smiles then looks over at Kasai** you are right there my friend and with Kasai lately her moods have been changing at the drop of a helmet and I think she will drop it just ta change her mood....**looks at ya** but right now looks like ya have no worries....

-raises eyebrows- So now you're saying we have to watch out for her too? -laughs- From what I heard she was connected to Clan Vizsla's wayward son, so it's possible. -looks at Kasai shaking head chuckling- Right now she looks like the only thing she's a threat to is the liquor!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:29 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

Mando

-raises eyebrows- So now you're saying we have to watch out for her too? -laughs- From what I heard she was connected to Clan Vizsla's wayward son, so it's possible. -looks at Kasai shaking head chuckling- Right now she looks like the only thing she's a threat to is the liquor!

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games