Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
once Sarah is out of the room Izara smirks and says "you wouldnt even b able to touch me."
Ryoji smiles impishly and says "u think so huh? then y'd i beat you in our last lil match?"
Izara smiles devilishly and says "bc i was trying to save ur life big brother...and since im not used to being defeated...i want a rematch."
Ryoji smirks and says "bring it"

Izara smile grows wider and says "oh its already been brought" kicking Ryoji in the chest, making him fly out hte same window he threw herout of in his rage.
Ryoji: *tisk* *falls on back, but gets up and summons his staff* nice one lil sister
Izara: *smirk* oh i was just getting warmed up. *kicks him in the back of the shins as he teleports to the back of her*
Ryoji :*knees buckle, making him vunerable* un!
Izara: *snickers and holds a dagger to his throat* end game my freind
Ryoji: i think not *smacks Izara's arm away with his staff and teleports behind her. attempts to hit her with his staff*
Izara: *grabs the staff and yanks it out of his hands.* oh u r so bad at this my brother. *twirls staff above her head and jabbs him in the stomache*
Ryoji: oof...oh dammit...IZ
Izara :*smirks triumphantly*

Ryoji:dammit i....*teleports behind Izara and tackles her then takes the dagger from her hand and holds it to her neck, while sitting on her*..won.
Izara: *snarls at him playfully* b*****d...

Ryoji:see now was that so hard? *sticks knife in the ground and gets up*
Izara *smiles impishly then snaps her fingers. then squeezes the force feild she created until Ryoji is only barely able to breath* i dont except defeat

Ryoji :alright Izu win...lemme go...i cant...breath!
Izara :*sighs then snaps her fingers again*
Ryoji:*falls on his stomach knocking the breath out of him* fuun
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

busos_gurl
*Danny gets healed while watching Akey closely so no one can get to her waiting For Suki to come back*

Akey:*picks head up* M-my eye h-hurts *faints*
User Image

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

mitsuki: *stops running and teleports to blairs office instead*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
once Sarah is out of the room Izara smirks and says "you wouldnt even b able to touch me."
Ryoji smiles impishly and says "u think so huh? then y'd i beat you in our last lil match?"
Izara smiles devilishly and says "bc i was trying to save ur life big brother...and since im not used to being defeated...i want a rematch."
Ryoji smirks and says "bring it"

Izara smile grows wider and says "oh its already been brought" kicking Ryoji in the chest, making him fly out hte same window he threw herout of in his rage.
Ryoji: *tisk* *falls on back, but gets up and summons his staff* nice one lil sister
Izara: *smirk* oh i was just getting warmed up. *kicks him in the back of the shins as he teleports to the back of her*
Ryoji :*knees buckle, making him vunerable* un!
Izara: *snickers and holds a dagger to his throat* end game my freind
Ryoji: i think not *smacks Izara's arm away with his staff and teleports behind her. attempts to hit her with his staff*
Izara: *grabs the staff and yanks it out of his hands.* oh u r so bad at this my brother. *twirls staff above her head and jabbs him in the stomache*
Ryoji: oof...oh dammit...IZ
Izara :*smirks triumphantly*

*Runs back in with Ki in tow* Izara be nice to my baby he has to look good no bruises but have fun

Kiana watches with a smile on her face. then thinks *hmm....wat color should the dresses all b...?*

i want to pick my oun and so can everyone else but the other peoples cant be white oh and Ki would you come dress shopping with me tomorrow?

Kiana looks at her like*wat kind of ? is that?* but says "yes i would love too" to b polite.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm

red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: let me tear his limbs! hurting akey like that... I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!! *eyes glow crimson*
sora: aww s**t! she's gonna go on a rampage! yuuki! get outta there! she'll kill you too!

Yuuki:*runs to sora*

Shirotora jumps in through the window and grabs Yoshintsune than runs out the window draging him.

Yuuki:guys we better get back to Akey!

about 3 miles north, Shirotora pins Yoshintsune to a tree by nailing his hands to it above him and his feet below him. "now..." Shirotora pulls out a knife. "i know you know something they dont about her" he cuts his thumb on the blade on purpose. "you will tell me every thing you know"

Yoshi:Who Akey? What do you want to know?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Misuzu0614
(lol! i typed too slow)
sora: uh yeah. chiko.
chiko: teleporting to ms. blairs office!
mitsuki: *runs after shiro*

Yuuki:thanks

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 pm

*sends message to shiros head* "let me eat the impudent child after youre done interrogating him." *teleports to a place near shiro & yoshi*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Akey:*wakes up and runs into a corner*

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:33 pm

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: let me tear his limbs! hurting akey like that... I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!! *eyes glow crimson*
sora: aww s**t! she's gonna go on a rampage! yuuki! get outta there! she'll kill you too!

Yuuki:*runs to sora*

Shirotora jumps in through the window and grabs Yoshintsune than runs out the window draging him.

about 3 miles north, Shirotora pins Yoshintsune to a tree by nailing his hands to it above him and his feet below him. "now..." Shirotora pulls out a knife. "i know you know something they dont about her" he cuts his thumb on the blade on purpose. "you will tell me every thing you know"

Tora looks up with his eyes saying he lusts for blood. "everything you know"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm

red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Yoshi:*grins* Fine. Well i killed her parents and let her and her brother survive with two more of her brother and sister she just doesnt know them! She is very very strong she just cant use her poers yet cuz she doesnt know she has them.......i want to make her my bride so i can cotrol her and then just leave her alone after i take over the world her and her brother are the srogest of them all..........what elese do you want to know?

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Yoshi:*grins* Fine. Well i killed her parents and let her and her brother survive with two more of her brother and sister she just doesnt know them! She is very very strong she just cant use her poers yet cuz she doesnt know she has them.......i want to make her my bride so i can cotrol her and then just leave her alone after i take over the world her and her brother are the srogest of them all..........what elese do you want to know?

"that all you know?" he says stabing his thumb badly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

(dude! ur very easy ot torture)

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:46 pm

red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Yoshi:Thats not even half of what i know so you can just kill me now cuz im not saying anymore
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm

iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

Yoshi:Thats not even half of what i know so you can just kill me now cuz im not saying anymore

"you sure?" he asks smileing. "i will make you tell me more before you die"

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm

red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

No use just kill me

"you sure?" he asks smileing. "i will make you tell me more before you die"

Just kill me
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games