Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she was sitting in the window sill, still, singing a song to herself- i will take your thoughts away, we all cant take you far away, with my mind, with my mi-i-ind

Shun smiled at her singing and entered the room. He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Nemu?"

-she looked at him, and stopped singing- dont sneak up on me when im singing- she yelled playfully, and stood up, kissing his cheek-

Shun blushed a bit and nodded. "Sorry. I was going to ask if you have any extra clothes I can borrow. I don't have any at the moment and I want to take a shower." He said.

-she smiled, and giggled- well, unless your actually referring to any of mayuns cloths, ill ask him, if ur actually referring to miy cloths, think you can fit into frilly pink panties?
-she giggled again-

Shun blushed and glared slightly. "Funny..I meant Mayun's clothes.." He stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:14 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she was sitting in the window sill, still, singing a song to herself- i will take your thoughts away, we all cant take you far away, with my mind, with my mi-i-ind

Shun smiled at her singing and entered the room. He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Nemu?"

-she looked at him, and stopped singing- dont sneak up on me when im singing- she yelled playfully, and stood up, kissing his cheek-

Shun blushed a bit and nodded. "Sorry. I was going to ask if you have any extra clothes I can borrow. I don't have any at the moment and I want to take a shower." He said.

-she smiled, and giggled- well, unless your actually referring to any of mayuns cloths, ill ask him, if ur actually referring to miy cloths, think you can fit into frilly pink panties?
-she giggled again-

-she smiled, and recoiled, scared slightly by the glare, she ran out- ill ask mayun  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she giggled again-

-she smiled, and recoiled, scared slightly by the glare, she ran out- ill ask mayun

"Alright. I'll be in the shower." Shun said as he went into the bathroom. He stripped out of his clothes and got into the shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she giggled again-

"Alright. I'll be in the shower." Shun said as he went into the bathroom. He stripped out of his clothes and got into the shower.

- a few moments later, she walked in, not wanting to embarrass shun, she covered her eyes, and set a change of cloths down on the sink, on the way out, she tripped, and hit her head- ow  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm
Shun looked through the curtain but covered his body when he saw Nemu. "Nemu? Are you okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 pm
blessedheart
Shun looked through the curtain but covered his body when he saw Nemu. "Nemu? Are you okay?" He asked.

-she smiled, and used one hand to cover a bleeding wound on her forehead- im fine-she said as she walked out-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and used one hand to cover a bleeding wound on her forehead- im fine-she said as she walked out-

Shun tilted his head then went back to his shower. He finshed after 10 minutes and got dressed and went to Nemu's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head then went back to his shower. He finshed after 10 minutes and got dressed and went to Nemu's room.

-she was sitting on her bed, bandage wrappings from her fathers room had been used to bandage a large gash in her forehead, evident by the large blood stain in the bandaging-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she was sitting on her bed, bandage wrappings from her fathers room had been used to bandage a large gash in her forehead, evident by the large blood stain in the bandaging-

Shun looked at her and helped her with the wrapping. "Your fine huh?" He said as he tied the knot on the bandages.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at her and helped her with the wrapping. "Your fine huh?" He said as he tied the knot on the bandages.

ya.....ive lost entire limbs, my heritage makes it so my healing is...faster then most other vamps ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

ya.....ive lost entire limbs, my heritage makes it so my healing is...faster then most other vamps ^^

Shun smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Thats good then. I hope it gets better soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Thats good then. I hope it gets better soon."

ill probably be able to remove the bandages by tonight ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"wow! That is fast." Shun said as he played with his rings around his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and kissed one of the rings- thats as a thank you for having such a kind hearted, and caring son ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and kissed one of the rings- thats as a thank you for having such a kind hearted, and caring son ^^

Shun blushed and looked at the bed spreads and as he said; "I'm sure Mom would be happy you said that."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games