Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 pm
Darth Spectrous
Skyailia
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"

well whoever he is I am glad it makes him happy and he does make some people smile taa....**laughs**

*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm
Mirdala Naast
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes at Sky calling him nasty, again. "You's want a bottle of you's momma's milk Sky? You's talkin' like you's do!" He watches the video with mild amusement, "You's would think dat was funny! It's probably one of you's drunken kids!"

sorry Nassty boy I have not had my momma's milk in a few thousand years so I am not bout ta start now....I thought it was very amusing....sorry I was turned before I had any kids so could it possibly be one of yours????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:22 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

*rolls eyes going back to her drink* No.

**laughs wickedly** aaaaw....looks like something ya would have fun doing.....

*rolls eyes again going back to her drink*. No.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:25 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs nodding her head at Arris, "I agree, this should be good, Mirdala already got a good hit in on Jin's leg. Jin must not be 100%. He seems rather distracted."

*looks at coldly Jin the back at Rassa* I don't see how.

She looks at Arris not certain what to make of her sudden coldness. Not making an issue of it but keeping it in mind she shook her head at the woman. Starting to laugh now she found the humor in Arris's statement and said while laughing, "You have a point, he shouldn't be distracted, guess he's out of practice. This will be good for him."

*swallows several drinks of her drink thinking while watching the two fighting saying unemotionally* Kyramud draar pabida dayn be beyisr.

(Assassins never get out of practice.)

She looks at Arris and thinks about her comment then grins while watching the fight. Mostly amused that Mirdala got to Jin's leg as he did, she said to Arris all the while picking on her friend, "Good point, maybe he needs to lay low away from any cantina for a little while. He's really letting himself go!"

*gives an unemotional smirk*  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:28 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

*smirks coldly watching him while drinking* You worried if I don't?

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

*looks at him still unemotional and sets her blaster on the table in front of her* I'm here vod, if you're still walking when Mirdala is done with you.

(brother)

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.

*gives an unemotional smirk* No.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:40 pm
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!

*rolls her eyes taking another drink* I'm happy for you.

*granny scowls at the Mandalorian* Now now now, granny knows you're a basket of unhappiness so why don't you come join granny and us over here and have some wine and spice?

*looks at her coldly then goes back to her drink while watching the fight* I'll pass.

*winks at the stiff Mandalorian* Don't you worry, Granny will send some over to you. *smiles enjoying more spice* Yes a nice little fight, some snacks, wine and good spice. Granny is reminded of the time her canasta group went to... *closes her eyes enjoying the spice* Yes we really enjoyed ourselves!

*rolls eyes finishing her drink* Please don't.  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:59 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

*looks at him* Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:03 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**looks at ya sheepishly** sorry bout that I know we were talking bout Arris and I meant ta say her....but ya she is alot like Kasai who is my daughter who is more of a hothead....Kasai is alot worse....do not let that drunken stupor fool ya....she has a very long evil streak ya need ta watch out for....da not let her talk ya inta going down inta her dungeon cause people have gone down and never come back out....**shakes head** fools....

-raises eyebrows chuckling- I don't see it. I've never seen Arris bring an animal into the place, or heard about anything like that. The only thing I've seen Arris bring in is with her is her attitude. -laughs loudly- I think I've heard it mentioned she's called the dungeon master.

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

*looks at Sky still unemotional* I have a strill.

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

aaaah Arris but I da not want ta meet it....so just let it stay in your ship like a good pet....was just contemplating who was more of a hothead ya or my daughter Kasai....in my book y'all are pretty neck and neck....

*looks at her unemotionally then shakes her head getting up to go grab something else to drink then returns to her table* Perhaps I should bring my strill out. She could use a snack.

(read above for translation of strill)  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:04 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

*watches video again then sighs going back to her drink keeping an eye on the fight* That explains Jin then.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:51 pm
KaTatya
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

:::yawns looking around::: Damn Naast is at it again... whose the new guy? :::sticks her tongue out at Reve::: uhmmm yes I am sis. I've been sleeping so I couldn't have done anything.... this time.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

KaTatya

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:56 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:32 pm
Darth Spectrous
Xal Vizsla
Darth Spectrous
The Shadowed Ghost
Darth Spectrous

*continues to glare at him* Granny feels your mother should have washed your mouth out a few times with how mouthy you are.

He give the Sith a grin being blunt as he wraps an arm around Rassa, "My mother has nothing to do with what my mouth does. Honestly the only one who does, has no complaints about my mouth."

*granny sips on her wine and enjoys a puff of her spice while looking at the Mandolorian and the woman he was hugging up to and just looked at them both sadly* Granny offers her condolences, the dead flowers will be sent to her ship!

He smirks at the the Sith, teasing her about the flowers, "Dead flowers? Shouldn't those be for you. It might brighten your day."

*scowls but gives a little granny laugh* Maybe you should send them to you friend while he recuperates from my Normie teaching him a lesson! Granny thinks you should be nice to your friend after this!

Shakes his head he just facepalms then laughs, not wanting to egg her on and says nothing to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::

Looks at her slightly concerned, "Should we be concerned?"  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:35 pm
Skyailia
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"

well whoever he is I am glad it makes him happy and he does make some people smile taa....**laughs**

Give a shrug of his shoulder laughing, "He's a comedian, out of work one, what next."  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games