Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:18 pm
damecharlie
Kanjite Knight
This probably sounds morbid, but...

If I can get dibs, I might be visiting you in a few decades. Do you want it to be quick and painless or slow and painful?

-shrugs- Whatever suits your fancy at the time, Knight. By that point in life I won't care, haha.

...wait...define few... sweatdrop
Shinigami powers do not say when or how a person will die, they merely alert you to when and where a person is about to die. I generally prefer taking the lives of those who are about to die of unnatural causes, like the bar patron who choked on a pretzel. That way I can add years to my own life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:22 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
There are dark elves in many worlds. Why would you choose my world of all worlds to visit?
Many worlds, you say? I have only been to Earth, Gaia, and Makai...

But a world inhabited entirely by dark elves means no filtering through all the near-death humans.

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 pm
Thanks. stare

Welp, I need to be heading to bed. Good night, fair patrons.

-dips head to Ryzan- Perhaps we can talk more about coke tomorrow, friend.

Sleep well! -throws can away on the way out-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ It seems many of this world are under the impression that the one I and Quortek come from is inhabited entirely by our race.

*holds his hand over his mouth and laughs*
Lu'oh bronretla nindel orn'la tlu~ I am afraid you are mistaken if that is what you were thinking. There are a great many races in the world I come from, including rivven.

Plynn kyon, fair dame~
*waves to dame as she leaves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 pm
Race is a concept abandoned thousands of years ago in Makai. The art of fusion meant power could be gained at the cost of self.Most people are a combination of at least 20 if not 200 (if really strong by Makai standards) races, and the majority of people are superbeings as a result of their ancestors' actions.

I think I recall seeing ancient paintings of dark elves tho...

Makai shinigami have a rule not to reap other Makaijin, which is originally why I visited other worlds.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:25 am
* comes out from his room and surveys the bar and TES in the shackles.. looks at Ryzan * So you guys finally got him in them...Well other than the obvious * waving at TES * you all been keeping out of trouble?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 am
*Appears from out behind the entrance to her secret passage way, goes into the Main Bar and makes herself a latte and TES a steamer to take down to him. She then looks in the fridge to find TES a nice scone.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 am
* as everyone ignored him he sighed and made his way back to his quarters * Maybe later...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am
*Turns and sees Black* I didn't realize you were here is all. If you look at the time, you would take note of everyone's posts and online status and would realize that you and I are here alone. stare

Did you sleep well, Black?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 am
*she shrugs, noticing that he too has logged out and must have missed her comments back to him.* Oh well…maybe next time. *She takes her latte and thoughtfully sips it.* Perhaps I have misjudged this Vampire. He does seem nice enough…not nearly the blood thirsty barbarian I have heard tails of. *She sighs.* I'll see if I can make his accommodations a bit more comfortable. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 am
*She sips her latte again and remembers how effortlessly Black threw Ryzan and she across the room. His speed was remarkable…unlike anything she had ever seen. Contemplating how it must feel to have such power and stealth, she raises an eyebrow and thinks maybe she too would desire such abilities within herself.* twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 am
Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~
*takes Psyzapp's hand and kisses it*

I hope Quortek did not give you any trouble through the isto.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:02 am
*Smiles at Ryzan.* Good morning Ryzan xd *she goes over to him, hugs him and kisses both sides of his face.* Quortek was no trouble whatsoever. At least he wasn't when I was awake. I took EXTRA special care of him for you. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:19 am
In fact, I was just making TES a steamer and getting him a scone. I do hope he rested well. I have a very large bed with lavish deep red velvet curtains around it. I like to close them when I sleep…it just feels more secure to me somehow.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 6, 2 Total: 11 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 am
*Walks into MW and notes that only Psyzapp and Ryzan are within* Good morning. *goes behind the bar and pours himself a cup of coffee, then sits on the end bar stool and takes a sip of his hot coffee.* Who was it that you took care of last night, Psyzapp? User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games