Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:28 am
Arris Zern
*gives an unemotional smirk*

Arris Zern
*humphs rolling eyes eyes still unemotional*

She looks at her thinking then laughs, "I really need more to drink! I think I'm understanding you now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:40 am
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-chuckles amused- Considering what she says on her profile Sky, she does. Though with a strill, it may the best place for it. Mostly for us. -laughs then explains a little- Stills can be very protective over their owners Sky. Their very intelligent and carnivorous. Ferocious with six legs, each with very deadly claws. Sometimes it's best to leave them at home or in your ship, verses letting them follow you and killing someone they perceive as a threat. Mine is only a few months old but she's already very loyal. -chuckles- Though she does still chew on anything she can get away with. I agree though, don't take your eyes off any of those three females.

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
sons and/ or daughters of Mandalore
army)

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:46 am
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
*gives an unemotional smirk*

Arris Zern
*humphs rolling eyes eyes still unemotional*

She looks at her thinking then laughs, "I really need more to drink! I think I'm understanding you now!"

:::hears Rassa thinking... asilas... we all need more to drink if you're understanding Arris:::

(s**t)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:52 am
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Shaking her head at Jin's desperate question about his hair she gave him an impish smirk, "I went there clown boy. Where else would you expect?" She looks at his hair then busts into laughter again. "It looks like mostly everyone thinks its right there with Bozo. He was a clown, maybe you're not the idiot, you're just the cantina clown!"

:::just sits unable to contain her laughter any any longer, wondering if Jin will forever be known as CC now since he is the cantina clown:::  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:11 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

:::all she can do is laugh at Raggedy Andy...aka...Jin:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:51 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

close but I guess I will have ta side with ya....but if it were curlier and more orange it surely would be....**laughs**

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:51 pm
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes as he fights with her "Normie"~ Ne'johaa darjetii!

(Shut up sith!)

*giggles happily as she eats* You're right Mando, granny should be quiet, that way my Normie can finish you off quickly! Then you can't say it wasn't a fair fight and you lost because granny yelled at you! *she smiles brightly watching her precious Normie beat up the bad Mandolorian*

~huff rolling his eyes~ Someone muzzle that darjetii!

(sith)

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

*scowls glaring at the Mandolorian* Granny thinks someone needs a nice long nap!

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:55 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

Mirdala Naast laughs nodding his head, "Jin, you's look straight up like you's runnin' for the circus! Are you's lookin' ta work in one now?"

~rolls eyes huffing~ Besom!

(a*****e)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:05 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~glaces at her while carefully moving his sore leg and watching Mirdala~ Ne'johaa!

(Shut up!)

*smirks coldly watching him while drinking* You worried if I don't?

~rolls eyes huffing at her~ No, you should be vod.

(sister)

*looks at him still unemotional and sets her blaster on the table in front of her* I'm here vod, if you're still walking when Mirdala is done with you.

(brother)

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.

*gives an unemotional smirk* No.

~glances in her direction thinking to himself to keep his peripheral on her just to be safe from the fellow assassin~ Ner ge'na!

(My a**)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:08 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

*looks at him* Yes.

~rolls eyes huffing~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:09 pm
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

-chuckles looking at Jin- Vod, I don't know how to put this to you gently, so I'll be blunt. Yes that hair looks like clown hair.

(brother)

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:10 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~does not look at her but keeps his eyes on Mirdala~ I do not need comments from the peanut gallery Rassa!

She watched Jin and snickered. Deciding to continue offering comments to him she with a giggle laugh, "Yes you do! It's sound advice and wisdom, even if it's from peanuts."

~shakes his head at Rassa then snapping~ The only "sound" advice from you vod is no sound!

(sister)

She grins at her friend, "Oh come on now, you know I can't do that! You'd never hear anything! That just won't work, you have to hear the wisdom of women at some point Jin!"

~does not even glance at her as he rolls his eyes and groans~ You have been hanging out with the aruetii to damned much!

(outsider)

She looks at Jin then laughs. "Not really I just work around some of them."

~just stares at her~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:12 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

Shaking her head at Jin's desperate question about his hair she gave him an impish smirk, "I went there clown boy. Where else would you expect?" She looks at his hair then busts into laughter again. "It looks like mostly everyone thinks its right there with Bozo. He was a clown, maybe you're not the idiot, you're just the cantina clown!"

~groans rolling eyes~ I should have known better!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:13 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

(brother)

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows, looking at Jin. Thinking he gave a smirk, shrugged at Rassa saying with a laugh, "Clown hair, I can see what you's sayin'!"

With a grin she loudly proclaims, "See Jin even the vod you're fighting with agrees. Hey Mirdala, is it as distracting for you fighting with him as it is for us watching you two?!"

~stares shaking head then rolls eyes~  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:16 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla

(brother)

:::all she can do is laugh at Raggedy Andy...aka...Jin:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~stares at her scowling a bit~ I do not see the resemblance. Are you certain you were not looking in the mirror? ~smirks~  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games