Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 am
Gi ussta~ That sounds bronretla heart Though, I must admit I am a bit jealous that you were able to treat him as such instead of him being in my room *pout*

I do hope you did not do anything too... too... redface "personal" redface

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 am
Good Morning William *she smiles, goes over and kisses him.* I took care of ThisEmptySoul last night. He was a bit "out of it" and needed some assistance.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 15 Total: 21 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 am
*sips his coffee, trying not to appear too agitated* Why? What happened to him? Did something happen here last night that I should be made aware of? User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 am
*She sits back down at the bar and sips her latte.*

@ Dougherty: Ryzan charmed him so he could participate in the new game being featured here.

@ Ryzan: He may be quite irritated when he snaps out of it. I did have quite a laugh at his expense and I couldn't help myself to taunt him a bit. I believe I did catch him sweating a little and breathing a bit quicker than normal for a while. But, once he realized that I wasn't going to torture him or anything, he calmed down. I think he did find the surroundings comfortable.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
It was quite similar for me, jabbress. Rilu'oh, rather than sweating and heavy breathing, it was more like eye twitching and gritting of the teeth sweatdrop He did enjoy the hot tub and massage, though heart *giggles* Far more than I am sure he would care to admit wink

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:53 am
Let me get this straight. Because TES was "charmed" for this game, you felt it necessary to have him in your chambers over night. *obviously feeling very uncomfortable with this thought and even a little jealous, he fumbles his cup and coffee spills onto the bar. He sighs loudly before grabbing a bar towel to clean up the mess* That's just great ... I hope you had fun with him. stare  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 am
*notices the Officer's clear unease and begins to feel a little bad about leaving Tes to Psyzapp's care*
Gi ussta.... I am afraid I must apologize, Officer Dougherty. I had not considered your... um... *scratches his chin* "attachment" to jabbress when I had allowed her to take him. Perhaps I should have just kept him to myself...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 am
*surprised by Officer Dougherty's response.* Why William…what is it that you think I did? eek Are you…upset by this? *she starts to get worried.* I assure you William, I certainly didn't treat TES the same way I treated you in my office a few nights ago.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 17 Total: 33 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 am
*He stands up and pitches the coffee soiled towel directly into the sink behind the bar* Upset? Heh ... It appears rather obvious as to what you have done, so why else would you have kept TES in your chambers overnight? *quite agitated now, he starts to pace a little, working his way towards the door.* confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 am
-Dys pokes his owner with his tail-
"Hey, Wake up."

-groans as he is being poked at.-
"What... who... im awake... i think."
-He rubs his eyes trying to see where he is at. He picks up his staff and slowly moves it in an arc in front of him. The Lantern illuminates the area in a Dark and evil glow as he tries to look at his surrounding.-

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 am
I couldn't just leave him out in the open helpless! We have a vampire staying here! He would have been unable to defend himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 am
Jabbress is quite justified in her reasoning. Also, I do not believe Quortek would have been comfortable with his arms up and shackled in that position for the entire isto either...

*notices the dark one moving his staff about and waves to him*
Bwael kre'tan, olath one.

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 am
*walks in whistling and sees the bar somewhat busy*

Wow, well, good morning all. Nice crowd so early.... smile

*goes to espresso machine and makes a double mocha latte with extra cream and chocolate sauce drizzled over it*

Oooohhh, I just L-O-V-E my chocolate-gasms!!! xd So, what MOD edited my post last night? stare

*goes to "TES" board and grabs a handful of tails, ready to start her second round. Lining up her shot, she takes aim*

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 am
-He notices the blue one talking to him, but fails to understand. He looks to Dys with a questionable look on his face-

"Don't look at me I have no idea either dood."  

Faunt Ix

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 am
Yeah, right. A likely excuse. Ryzan stated that he should have kept TES with him, so there was another option available for keeping TES safe. *he fidgets with the sleeve of his new shirt and checks the time on his watch* I really must be going now. *he quickly heads for the door and exits the scene he wants no further part of at the moment* cry  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games