Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm
Scarlet Samurai Kept dodging and firing arrows into EmperorGreymon. "You look like you are in slow motion, my friend." He says with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 pm
''Jax lets strike together to do some damage. ''F.Teptation!''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm
(Thank you SU for staying on task ^^

Also I would like to get everyone to refer to the Rp event's rules because it seems that a lot of them are not being followed and this is turning into sheer chaos.

At Night, I know and I wasn't thinking anything like this would end up happening at all... This is honestly being hard to moderate alone since Draco isn't posting right now and Soupy's offline. Twominibosses, people skipping right over to the boss when there is still people in the way, and everyone is getting confused.)

Makuramon was throwm back by the punch, obviously hurt. He still managed to get up and climb onto Sinduramon's back. The two attackack from the air, throwing explosive gems and shooting lightning bursts. Caturamon howled loudly lowering his opponents' defenses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Well it will seem that you are a good challenge. Emperor Greymon slowly lifts up his sword. But do you think you will win. Even with slow motion Emperor Greymon attacks Scarlet. Scraping him alittle on the side.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm
''Why did our teammates leave us .Jax c'mon relese your tomahawk. ''Rosemon fires at Makuramon without Jaxs help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm
Boltmon! Turn around and do as he says, or so help me, I'll send you back into the digivice!!

This seemed to work, for Boltmon hurriedly turns back to aid Rosemon.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 pm
Makuramon was injured by the F.Tomahawk.(we have been at this for a hour).''Can we win their power may overwhelme us.''  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 pm
Boltmon does a much more careful horizontal sweep at Makuramon by Rosemon's side.
"I don't know if we can do this..."  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm
''C'mon we took a oath to win , so are you with me ! ''Lances DNA Charge grows stronger increseing Rosemon's power by the second.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm
Scarlet Samurai was scraped by the sword, but wasn't dealt major damage. "Fine.. I will show you my sword!" THe Yuri formed into a Dai-katana(A reallly long bladed katana with a longer hilt.. think Sephiroth. )"Time to one up your sword." Scarlet Samurai Strikeed at EmperorGreymon, hoping for a parry.  

Coldfront44

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 pm
(kira, so the knights are fighting you this time around?)  
"Yeah! That's the idea!"
Jax focuses on strengthening his bond with Boltmon. Boltmon can feel his power rising, and they get ready to fight till the end.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
With Makuramon badly injured it seems to finish the job was to defeat their transportation .''Fire a Sinduramon's wing. ''Rosemon did as she was told and blasted at Sinduramon's wing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:07 pm
Random_Explosionz
(kira, so the knights are fighting you this time around?)

(Knights fight Kira, Spirits fight me. XDD)  

Coldfront44

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm
(Phew, everything is getting back to normal, Knights stay fighting me, Spirits fight Cold. once you're done with us there will be a few digimon and then you may fight victory greymon.)

Makuramon was knocked off of Sinduramon, but was caught by Caturamon before landing on the ground. Caturamon shifted into a mallet again and cause another earthquake to knock the two attackers down then Makuramon followed it up by trapping Rosemon in a gem. Sinduramon shouted down, "Let's see if Frankenstein can take another shock, but this time it's not a shock of life, but one of death!" She shot a lightning burst down on the Boltmon.

(Night! Su! Wait on me to post before attacking me twelve times, I'm only counting your first attack because you have to understand that I need to attack too!)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games