Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 am
Kazu watched as Kiro grabbed the memory. As the Granlocomon headed for the exit Kazu dived for the train, missing it by inches.
"No!" He yelled as he crashed to the floor watching the train digimon power out of the crumbling door. Looking up Kazu saw the ceiling finally start to cave.
"Son of a..." Everything collapsed around him...

((Doing some character development make sure there's enough antidote left for when I get back to base ok? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:39 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Marcus looked at Kirashimu and nodded silently, saying that they would keep in touch. He looked back at Chris who was holding the antidote. "So I take it we're heading back to the base?" Marcus could feel the fatigue from overuse of his digisoul and knew that this partners were probably feeling it as well. He looked back at the Justimon that had reverted back to gatomon and the ChaosPiedmon that looked as if he had not put forth any effort at all.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Kiro achieved the memory, he was not happy yet! He drove Titanus all the way to th RK base so he can drop them off so they can get medical attention. Then he will drop off all the injured Spirits to their HQ.

*Exit Kiro and all those riding Titanus to RK HQ*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 pm
Chris looked at Marcus and nodded tiredly and leaned back against Marcus. "I'm not going to drink it until we get back to the base...it wouldn't be fair" He said. He closed his eyes enjoying the closeness for a bit. "Marcus..do you ever think back to when we were a team?" He asked. He smiled "I used to think it would be like that forever" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:54 pm
Christin being the last one there in the building, had been hit by a falling gutter. As it did ChaosWarGreymon Digivolved from his negative form into WarGreymon. He incinerated gutter, and grabbed Christian pulling him out. After a few minutes of falling metal, and collapsing walls Christian made it through with merely cuts and bruises. The made it to small glove in a deserted forest. Christian leaped off of WarGreymon's back, and landed on patch of flowers. WarGreymon de-realized, and spaced into one of the slots. "Finally it ends," Christian blurted out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:58 pm
(I already left along time ago man....you can't post that)  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:59 pm
(I'll edit it man. I'm going solo! Solo!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm
((Gotta stick with the team you signed up with, Christian and at this point you can't switch...))

User Image

Marcus smirked, and patted Destin, giving him the signal to go. As they road he looked back at Chris and sighed, "Yeah... all the time. Unfortunately, it probably won't ever be like that. You know this." Marcus shook his head, wishing within his very being that a random topic change would come. He hated having these conversations because he knew that in some way he would be hurting his friend... his soulmate. (xD)

Destin let out a bark to get Marcus's attention. He continued to speak to his tamer through a manner of barks, growls, and short howls.

"We're almost there." Marcus said in a monotone voice. He jumped a bit, noticing that Chris had gotten closer.

((It's times like this when I wish Night wasn't using his Omnimon... this would make for great character development!! Destin and Rook digivolve to Omnimon and save the day... ridding the evil from Marcus's nature xD and then Jou and Dante make Alphamon!!! xD Think of the possibilities, Alpha and Omega... User Image ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 pm
(I know that Liger it's just fun to watch him squirm)

Chris turned his head to Marcus and frowned "Don't say that...I still have hope" He said. He closed his eyes "I want you to know that no matter what happens in this strange war...my feelings about you wont change..you can push me away all you want, but I know you really do care and are doing it to protect me" He said. He sighed and looked down. "I want this war to end I just don't know if it will" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 am
((Eh?! I was talking to the other christian, not you sweatdrop What you're doing is good 3nodding ))

User Image

"As usually, always the optimist." Marcus rolled his eyes and chuckled. "We're almost at your base. I'm probably just going to drop you off and make other plans." Marcus reached up to massage his shoulder. It had been bothering him for a while, the mark of chaos was burning ever since his run in with Jay, back in Network city. He attempted to rub the pain away but he had no luck, he would need to go back to the source of it all. "Yeah, I'll just drop you off so that I won't be a problem, I'm sure your guys want me dead at this point." He sighed one final time.

[Marcus and Destin exit to Royal Knights Base w/ Chris]  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Zip and Shadramon watched as more and more people left. "Well what should we do now?" Zip looked at shadramon who shrugged. "Gah your no help." Zip flew down to the ground and landed. He proceded to look around the rubble waiting for Zar to get up so they could do some thing.

Meanwhile shadramon kept his birds eye view watching the few tamers that were left studying the way the acted to see if he could trust any.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Christian jumping off ChaosWarGreymon's back landed into some rubble as CWGreymon de-realized. After a few minutes he noticed some moving, but it was just a hurt Betamon. He helped it out of it's pinch, and moved it outside. After a few minutes he saw another object moving which happened to be a Archelomon. He realized GeoGreymon, and began to attack. After a very sort battle he won, and began to search through the rubble.  

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 am
[A few hours after both teams have left...]

Everything was dark... No... There was a pinprick of light in the distance... Kazu slowly opened his eyes. Was he dead? No If he were dead how could he be thinking up these questions... He placed both hands on the floor infront of him...Eww, sticky... A memory of a bustling factory returned to him, followed by one of the whole place crashing to the ground... Some oil must've leaked Kazu thought, trying to push himself upwards. He felt a dull throbbing in his chest followed by a sharp pain as he bashed his head on something above him.

"Damn it all... Where's my phone.... Need a light..." Kazu fished around in his pockets until he found his phone, a few deaft button presses later and his phone emmitted a bright light. Kazu's eyes widened in shock when he saw where he was. The rubble from the building had collapsed and formed a little cavern around Kazu's body, about five feet infront of his lay one big girder, holding up a weight of rubble and then about 10 feet behind him was another girder, supporting the rest of the rubble and forming a little cave that Kazu could fit in.

"Eww...Still sticky..." Kazu groaned turning the light on the floor.
"Oh... Well... Owch..." The light illuminated a very very dark red puddle spread out across the floor beneath him, looking himself over Kazu noticed a big cut across his shouder extending from the top of it down to around the centre of his chest. Luckily it semed to have healed over, but Kazu was feeling very dizzy and lightheaded due to the loss of blood. Groping around his hand into his final water bottle. It still had about 2/3'ds left!

Kazu rolled slowly onto his back and gratefully drank the contents of his water bottle. He didn't feel to bad anymore, it seemed that the gash had bled out most of the poision. Best to try and find the antidote when he returned to base though... Kazu lay there staring at the pinprick of light, barely visable through the rubble above him.

He closed his eyes and thought of all the people who followed him during the battle today. How many had respected his opinion throughout the fight... He smiled. At least he was recognised before he died. Before this rubble around him became his tomb...

After a few hours of musing, about the battles so far, the people Kazu had met, the friends he considered an important part of his time in the Digital World, Kazu's mind drifted to home. The real world, where his other firends and his family were. He sighed, they'd never know what happend to him... That he fell in a battle for the digital world... He couldn't imagine his mother would be too impressed with all the fighting, but hey, Mother's are mothers... As he remembered his family and the good times they shared, Kazu could feel a tear rolling down his cheek,

"No point in wiping you away I suppose... No-one can see me." He chuckled then gasped as the dull ache in his chest flared sharply for a moment. Everything seemed to go white and a ringing sounded in Kazu's ears. After it subsided Kazu could hear a beeping noise. Reaching down to his belt he grabbed his digivice and pressed the up button. Veemon appeared on the screen with Mermaimon holding him up.

"Kazu...Don't you dare be giving up! How do you think we'd feel if you died! What do you think your family and friends will think of you if you just roll over and die!?" Tears formed in his eyes as he spoke, Mermaimon looked awkwardly at Kazu.
"Y'know he's right... I've not known you that long but... It'd be awful If you died, especially if you didn't at least put up a fight!"

"You guys..." Kazu burst into tears. "Your right! People do like me! Respect me! So what if I'm not as tough as them, or not as smart! I excel in my own ways!" As Kazu shouted this out his digivice glowed.

"Veemon, Mega-Mode change digivolve to:

A bright light filled Kazu's little enclosure as his digimon materialised.

"Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!" The huge fighter digimon rose up and out of the rubble, holding the injured Kazu in his hands. Peices of the factory fell from him and crashed to the ground all around him. Stepping from the destroyed factory ruins Imperialdramon collapsed to the ground, still protecting Kazu, the poision was still affecting him, but at least no Kazu wasn't trapped and could return to the base. He de-digivolved and warped back to the digivice where he fell unconcious.

Kazu was sprawled out face-down on one of Factorial towns streets. At least now he could see, and breath clean air.

"Thanks...Veemon...." He muttered before fading into unconsiousness...

The little poision left in Kazu's system was what knocked him out. He was in serious need of the antidote and medical attention for his gash wound. Rubble was still falling from Imperialdramons dramatic escape from the rubble...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Kiryu looks at the rocks fly, '' We got to go see yah. ''. Kiryu arrives at the scene, '' A cavern? Something tells me d Digimon is near by. ''. Lalamon is then enveloped in a light resaulting in Sunflomon.

'' Hey sherlock is that the Digimon over there with a Tamer? ''.

Kiryu and Sunflomon look at the collapsed tamer and Digimon, '' C'mon we got to help them. ''. Kiryu and Sunflomon head towards them and picks them up, '' We got to go to the nearest city. ''.
(Exit to RK Base/File Mountains, i'm not sure if i'm allowed to get near the RK Base, if I am then that is where i'm headed)  

levelnight20

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 pm
Zip dodges the rubble flying every where using his speed. This also causes Zar to wake up. "What where am I and what just happend.?" "You passed out like the normal day when those idiots digivolve and then this digimon busted through the rubble and disappered."

Zar examined the place and saw a tamer that was passed out. He got a grin. "I got an idea." But before he could do any thing the tamer was snatched up by another tamer and digimon. Zar scowled. "LETS GO AFTER THEM!" He hopped and Zip and motioned shadramon to follow.

[Exit to RK base/file mountains]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games