Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:34 pm
iPasta
AND I KNOW THERE'S NOTHING I CAN SAY TO CHANGE THAT PART, TO CHANGE THAT PART, TO -

ohwait,no,that'sthewrongthing. MCR doesnotequal introduction post.

Ahaha. Aha. Ha. Ha. Eh. >.>
I'm an iPasta! Yeah! Or...something. This is
technicallynot my main account, but I like it lots. I joined Gaia way back when in August of 2003, when I was a dinky little 16-year-old who was tired of the HP message boards kicking the LOTR rpers off.
Soooo since we all can do math, it's easy to see that I'm currently 21 (as of last Tuesday, woo!). I live in CA near the coast, I'm teaching myself to skimboard and failing miserably (but hey, falling down is fun, kids!), I haven't played Maple Story in MONTHS but looking at the subforum with all the MS topics makes me miss it ridiculously much, so maybe I'll start playing again. (Mardia, Naemara, lvl 46-ish or somewhere around there, might start a new char on a different world if I find nifty people to play with.)

I was invited for being witty (thankyouthankyou), having a shiny avatar, a nifty username (b'lieve it or not I was one of the first people to pull the whole "iSomething" username), and 'cause my best friend irl is haunting me in my signature. I think we had like six people go past when I was taking that screenshot, all going "LOLOLOLOLOLOL 1K PLZ!"
...okay, maybe not the second part, but yeah. You get it.

THIS INTRODUCTION IS REALLY LONG SO I'LL JUST FINISH WITH SAYING THAT I'M NOT GONNA WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG. YEAH.

LOL! That's exactly how I feel about Maple right now. Ever since Lici and Comfy made those MS threads, I've been thinking about playing again. Except my shitty char is like level 11. xD

Welcome to ze sweetz. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:31 pm
hi my name is Diana, aka freshPR!NC3SS .
i have 2 kids.
a boy 8mts and a girl2yrs old.
i live in Fl.
im engaged to my wonderful hubby Anthony.
im strictly here just to make friends and chillax.  

leelamurray

iPasta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 pm
Faos
LOL! That's exactly how I feel about Maple right now. Ever since Lici and Comfy made those MS threads, I've been thinking about playing again. Except my shitty char is like level 11. xD

Welcome to ze sweetz. :B

Danke, I like it here so far. =)

...I'm seriously thinking about going and making a new character right now. I love my character Naemara 'cause she's so prettyful and all, but I didn't level her up quite the way I should've, I think...*shrug* She's not nearly as powerful as I'd like her to be. Bah.

Butyeah. Maaaaaaaaybe I'll go 'splore the MS threads and see where people are playing. =D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 am
Welcome to the new people <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Rowbot-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 am
Hello I'm new here too! ^__^
i'm 16 year old boy from the netherlands
Amsterdam~ ;D
I love piercings and tats
I'm just here to hang out play games.. and I can't wait for the MMO ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:38 am
Welcome to the Suites <3
Peircings and Tattoos are quite a common thing in here.I myself have 8 peircings including my newest ones(my hips).

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

MrsFail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Hey! I'm kinda sorta new..My old account (kiki_of_the_Foxes) was here, but never really posted..D:
Anyway..My friends call me Rawrz, Kiki, or Ki. And I don't know what you want to know, so just ask! x3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Hi! I'm new.
I'm 16
And I'm from Texas!
Nice to meet everyone! ^_^  

Happiness-in-cookies

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 pm
Welcome guys! :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:37 pm
I might be new but I'm awesome and will probably just fit right in cuz I'm coo li dat. And I have COMPLETE ownage and whoever tries to say I don't shall get poned and while they lie on the ground wailing and begging for mercy I shall yell "WHAT NOW SONN?" and they shall try to apologise but it SHALL NOT WORK because they have been ooowwwnnneeeddddd twisted twisted twisted twisted  

MiSledOriginaLiTy

MiSledOriginaLiTy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:39 pm
Hey every one wassap?I'm new so if you think I'm cool and wanna b ma friend send me a friend request kaay? and if I think YOUR cool I will send YOU a friend request kaay? heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:44 pm
Hi, hello! Welcome to the Suites. n.n  

Primordial Nothing

Beka01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 pm
hey everyone i'm beka i'm 16 and lookin 4 friends so lets chat!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 pm
Hi, My name is Vagabund, you can call me just Vago!
>.<

I'm 18 years old and I love to watch movies and play videogames
domokun

I love music I'm an adict of it!!! I can't live without it, or without ears O.o!..whatever I love it 3nodding

Ok, If you wanna know more about me just ask me blaugh

A last thing.....I don't know why I was invited to this guild or by whom!
exclaim

But.....whatever Thanks!

Vagabund

Ricola is cool

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:18 am
I'm Ric0la, but my friends call me Rico.
I'm 13, and I take pride in my mediocre guitar skills.
I'm also quite reserved and anti-social at times, so if you don't see me around much, don't give it much thought.
=D  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games