Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmokeyRayneboe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 am
Hello...
i'm 19 atm...i have a pitbull puppy (Ziggy) and 2 cats..(Mr.Biggles and Tipsy) mr. biggles stays outside because he likes to spray...
oh Tipsy had kittens, they're about 4-5weeks right now...i'm not keeping them though. cats are monsters.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 am
Hey, I'm Jeans 99! I'm 15, and I have 3 adorable pets - 2 cats, (Coco & Einstein) and a dwarf hampster (Monty). I used to have a dog, but we moved country, and I used to have those black goldfishes, but I think I'm like an angel of death for fish, sadly. Uh... I think I've rambled out enough of an introduction now :3  

NarrowHouse

Dangerous Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Kevin I

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 am
Hi everyone my name is Kevin, everyone basically calls me Menma though its my basic nickname now. I'm 16 and I have two dogs, Jaime and Hollie. My favorite animals are dogs.
I don't think I put an introduction up yet, if I did well sorry about that, didn't think I did, been a while since I had time to post on gaia, been busy with school.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 pm
blaugh

Hello! You can call me Ramen or Baka. I'm 14 and i live in Malaysia.
I have 20 cats at home~ heart

That's all from me~ sweatdrop  

arjumandAisyah

Peiskos

O.G. Noob

10,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 pm
Hello My name is Gina Antonucci I'm 21 and I live in New Hampshire. I'm currently attending Veternary school to become a Vet (DUH!) I volunteer at my local SPCA. I had a gig working at the Stoneham MA zoo when I lived there, but the owners were cruel to the animals, so I called the cops and left. I lived with animals all my life from Horse to dogs to racoons and lizards, and once a brown bear. My Mother and Father are both animal behavorists, and run a re-hab out of our house. so thats where I get it from. That is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 am
I'm dagger and I'm 20.
I have one cat, Toothy, that my parents rescued after he was left in a parking lot at my dad's job. He's still a kitten and due to mistreatment has hardly any teeth. He likes hugs.
I wish I had more cats, but sadly, my fiancee and I can't get anymore. We live in an apartment and it's almost too small a space for Herby. He gets cabin fever sometimes.
I would love to adopt a bunch of cats from our local animal shelter. And I also want a dog when we get a house. (A bulldog is my dream dog.)  

Daggger

greenleafsfall

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:50 pm
wats up im well...new. I love cats and reptiles. i really dont care for dogs or birds that screetch alot. i like ferrets and small rotients as well and ...um..laters heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:05 am
Hi I'm Kanbe and I'm 21 ^.^ I love pretty much all animals and I have 3 labs (2 black and 1 yellow). But unfortunately since I started college I don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like to. We do a little agility and also dock dogs in the summer. My dream dog is a Siberian Huskie heart I would love to end up with a job involving animals but not a vet XD I can't deal with all the blood/needles/cutting things open @_@  

Kanbe Frost

Norse Princess

Desirable Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Howdy! I'm Jasmine, or Jas, or Jassu, or Miah.
I have two dogs [Kodie and Dakota], four cats [Demon, Zeus, Texas, and Nala], a golden gecko [Jose], two mice [Myah and Jessie] and five fish, my betta fish's name is [Tokyo]. ^^

I love animals, if you can't tell, of all kinds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 pm
Hey. I'm Sally and I am 15. I have two cats, a blue-point sianmease and a Russian blue. I love all animals. My favorite pets are cats but I LOVE wolves.  

x M I K I M O N S T E R

- Vet Tech - 2011

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 am
Howdy!

I'm Jessica, I'm 19 y/o Canadian with a large passion for helping animals. I'm currently attending college for Veterinary Technology, and then for Animal rehabilitation (different types of therapies). I volunteer with the local Humane Society (OSPCA branches) and I have grown up with a variety of different animals and have been working with horses for 8 years now using natural horsemanship and have been helping injured/stray animals get the care they deserve.

I have had the joy of getting experience in care/ownership of a variety of small animals/exotics. A variety of different breeds dogs, and their behavioral issues. The joys of working with horses (different breeds, disciplines) and a few felines along the way.

My current babies include:
A 9 1/2 year old Quarter Horse (AQHA) gelding, Riley. A wonderful little chestnut Quarter Horse who has brought a lot of pride and joy into my life. My teacher, and my best friend.

A young long haired Syrian hamster, Toby. A rescue hamster.

A 2 1/2 year old West Highland White Terrier, McDuff (not "mine" per say but still my pride and joy). He technically belongs to my parents, but I greatly influence medical, nutritional and training decisions.

A 11 year old male Chinchilla, taken into my life when my brother left for University. I'm allergic to the little fellow but I give him all he needs none the less.

I'd have my own canine, but I do not believe it would be fair to the dog at this time. My class schedules are too unpredictable and being cooped up in a small apartment is just not fair. Soon enough ... soon enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 pm
Name's Amanda and I'm 23, I'm a certified veterinary technician and I love animals! >^..^<  

amandapanda182

Ikara Emberhawk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

I'm 17 years old and I live in Texas, some other random facts you can find in my signature and on my profile. I'm an artist, and my bird is usually my muse. Though my last bird recently died in December, on the 21st, I believe. I tend to get extremely attached to them since I always hand raise babies for that special bonding experience. Right now I'm waiting on some Sun Conure eggs to be hatched, so I can take home my new baby when it turns about 4 or 5 weeks old. Sometimes I wonder if I should drop the art career I want to go after and work in a Zoo or an Aviary, since I wouldn't ever really work a day in my life since I adore birds so much, especially awkward babies! Some of my other pets I currently have include: 2 cairn terriers, an aussie shepherd, a blue headed pionus (actually my dad's bird, I always have one especially for myself,) a tank of silver dollars, and a cat. Sometimes I have random short life span pets like praying mantids or strange things of that sort since I like to bring nature into the house a lot. That's how my love for birds started. I brought home an orphan grackle and raised her up! Some of the pets I want to have in the future might include a keel billed toucan and a miniature goat. I'm all about strange and unique pets! One of the weird things I want to do before I die is ride an ostrich. I have no idea how hard that is, but horse back riding is second nature enough to me that I doubt I'd have difficulty learning. Some of the unique pets I've had in my past have been a chameleon, an iguana, a Californian king snake, a ball python, and several other small reptiles, which are very difficult to keep since they're so fragile.User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 am
Hello everyone. My characters new, but im not new to the guild. My old 'toon' was insha_kashi. and because of a bunch of htings i made a new character and decided to play on this one now

Name: Genavive [prefer Gena, pronounced Jenna]
Location: Tennessee. not saying where cause we will be moving a lot
Pets: None, we dont have the money for one right now and are waitting for our child to be potty trained first
Animals I like: I'm an animal lover. i like each and every single one. But, i'm a dog lover when coming down to it.
Other Info: I'm married and have one human child. We had a cat before our daughter was born and she had 4 kittens.
I'm a grandma/aunt to only one of the kittens that was born  

Sunoshiro Urufu

Wealthy Lover

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gender Swap 100

3nana7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:18 pm
I'm nana, and I live in the U.S. with my fat mare, Molly, and several dogs, many stray cats, chickens, geese, and hundreds of wild birds in the foothills of the mountains here, where snakes and coyotes are common. I love animals of all kinds but hold a special interest for horses, wolves, whales, and raptors xd I also plan on becoming a vet eventually  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff