Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 am
"Sir, I've already helped you, now it's time for me to go help some of the other patrons," she says as she starts to edge away from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 am
"And to think, I'd stay with a patient till he was done!" Growling, he turns back down the hall, wheelchairing himself back down the hall grumbling. "Nurses anymore, so flighty for young men.."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 am
She rolls her eyes and follows him down the hall, grabbing his wheelchair. "Alright sir, where would you like to go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 am
"Better nurse, better. Now let's find out what this spa thing is about. Just cause my legs got weak doesn't mean the rest of me can't keep up."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 am
"Sir I do believe the ladies are having the spa day for some pampering. I don't really think it would be an appropriate place for a gentleman." Pats his shoulder kindly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 am
"Has that become sexist to? What the hell is safe anymore? Can't walk down the street without having to jump in the road to let a female by or you're breaking a law. Then what can a man do anymore nurse, if he can't go to a spa day?"  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am
"Well sir, that is up to you. I'm sure there's something else here that would catch your attention."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:38 am
"Watch your mouth nurse, I will have you wash it out with soap. I know how dirty you young nurse ladies are. It's not all sex with young boys you know."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:40 am
Blushes to the roots of her hair. "Sir I assure you, that is not what I was speaking about at all!!" Holds her hands up to her cheeks in embarrasment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 am
"I'm sure you weren't, just like you aren't staring at the cabana boys serving the older women either. I"m not blind yet Nurse, keep your mind on your patient."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 am
Wheels him back to his own room and drops him off. "I wasn't sir, now I will see you tomorrow ok? Be good until I get back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm
"Damn nurses... not worth crap anymore... just run around all flighty..."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 pm
She knocked on his door and peeped her head around. "I'm back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 pm
"About time!" He wheels around his chair, waving his cane. "Come on now, we have to wake this place up, it's been too silent since I got here!"  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm
She giggles and grabs the back of his chair. "Well Dr. Drake how do you intend on doing this?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games